Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 709

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1292682 times)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #3330 on: October 16, 2014, 05:02:19 pm »

I have a 3DS.

It's pretty cool, although I wish they'd put more thought into the Internet browser. (It doesn't even have tabs! ;_;)
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3331 on: October 16, 2014, 10:23:41 pm »

The New Super3DS will have a "better" browser; will have to see about that.

Anyways, the WiiU browser is much the same as the 3DS browser. But why use that for internet?

The WiiU games are mostly all very enjoyable so far. Don't get the Rabbids one, it sucks, but Mario 3D World, Luigi Bros, Pikmin 3, Shovel Knight, Nintendo Land, and Mario Kart 8 are all titles I would definitely recommend. I also recommend Netflix, and the Youtube app is non-horrible.

The 3DS already has SO many great titles for it, I couldn't even name any without being biased against the rest. Get them all :P

I don't have either of those things...
That's too bad. :( I would definitely recommend getting them when you have the disposable income to get anything. Definitely better than a vacation by plane, and 1000x better than camping. Bringing one with you camping definitely makes the camping bearable.

Also, leaving Nintendo Land on during a party is a great way for people to have a blast without constantly fighting over the game as people drop in and drop out. Unless everyone plays that Animal Crossing one constantly, that can get quite competitive.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #3332 on: October 17, 2014, 12:17:26 am »

BURN YOU EVIL ASS TREE, GO BACK TO YOUR PLACE IN HELL!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3333 on: October 17, 2014, 03:29:37 am »

I see that you burned at 'totally normal tree' c:
good work *pats head*
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #3334 on: October 17, 2014, 04:10:48 am »

I see that you burned at 'totally normal tree' c:
good work *pats head*
There was a bunch of evil monster and plants that keep attacking me there that was burnt after the burning of most of the forest before that

Also a bunch of monster near the current base eating most of the stuff near it so I decide to go to the... thing that was spawning them and was quickly fixed with 'Mr fire' and 'Mrs spear'

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3335 on: October 17, 2014, 03:49:18 pm »

FUCK YOU, HEAT STREET! AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHalso i love you worldmaster

Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3336 on: October 17, 2014, 03:52:10 pm »

I finally managed my first air-to-air kill! I was flying an AH-64 and used manual fire to shoot down a Su plane. The nearby HIND got me though, because it could fly slightly higher than me and thus out of my machine gun's range.

Operation Flashpoint.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3337 on: October 17, 2014, 03:53:14 pm »

<3

The beginning was annoying, the middle was okay (because burning people) and the end was difficult if only because we Koss forgot to bring the guy along.

But it was satisfying to beat, and I got a new gun out of it. \o/

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3338 on: October 17, 2014, 09:59:45 pm »

Beat the Master Core on "White Hot" difficulty (8.0 out of 9) with Mii Swordfighter, built for defense. It was hilarious, I got within this close to losing, but managed to hang on with my last stock at 263% to finish Master Core off.

Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3339 on: October 18, 2014, 01:49:59 am »

Beat the Master Core on "White Hot" difficulty (8.0 out of 9) with Mii Swordfighter, built for defense. It was hilarious, I got within this close to losing, but managed to hang on with my last stock at 263% to finish Master Core off.

Woo! You've beat my best so far.
Hmm. That Mii Swordfighter... they seem a bit strong, eh? Stronger than the other Miis, at least. I have an Attack/Speed Tall/Narrow Mii Swordfighter, with the robo armor (which doesn't make a dif), and he would be my best character if... erm... Peach and PAC-MAN (ugh) weren't so easy to use. Why do the easiest characters for me to use have to be the most annoying? Bring back Ice climbers, DLC, plz. NAOW.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3340 on: October 18, 2014, 07:28:35 am »

Hmm. That Mii Swordfighter... they seem a bit strong, eh? Stronger than the other Miis, at least. I have an Attack/Speed Tall/Narrow Mii Swordfighter, with the robo armor (which doesn't make a dif), and he would be my best character if... erm... Peach and PAC-MAN (ugh) weren't so easy to use. Why do the easiest characters for me to use have to be the most annoying? Bring back Ice climbers, DLC, plz. NAOW.

Funfact: Ice Climbers were taken out at the last minute - their voice files are still in the game! Originally, they were going to take Villager's place.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #3341 on: October 18, 2014, 12:14:52 pm »

i mis u ayse clombers ;-;

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3342 on: October 19, 2014, 08:12:40 am »

Funfact: Ice Climbers were taken out at the last minute - their voice files are still in the game! Originally, they were going to take Villager's place.
>_>
This reminds me of the same game with the same(?) name I played on the GBA a long time ago.
...Where you climbed a mountain of platform bricks which you knock out with your hammer as you jump. :v
It was silly.

But that reminds me of the many others I've owned in...and yet forgot the names :'(

Downed a Thresher Worm without the help of the Mako (your armored hybrid tank-like APC) whatsoever.
- Sniper fire + Use of infiltration skills and spotting the movements.

...It was only too late that I had the idea of using the Mako to weaken it and then get on foot to kill it >_>
Well. Anyway, it's an achievement for me.
On Insane/Nightmare (or whatever it was called--I'm recalling since the ol' days)
> Mass Effect

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3343 on: October 19, 2014, 08:27:42 am »

Four captains at the same time. I walked away with four runes after a lot of countering.

Shadow of Mordor.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #3344 on: October 20, 2014, 04:40:59 pm »

I unlocked Duck Hunt.

I then proceeded to shoot the mother-loving crap outta that bitch* with Morgan Freeman.

I HAVE EXACTED MY REVENGE

NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS, YOU FRIGGIN' DOG
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 709