Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 709

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1292810 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #3540 on: November 26, 2014, 10:54:54 pm »

Caroline.

Write a movie. Please. Doesn't even need a real plot. Just a movie about a series of battles following many different soldiers from either side. Doing fucking crazy shit/Dying in sad ways.

Please.
I don't know how to film movies, but I could write one!
Then we could liberally apply Michael Bay all over the script and get someone to film it.

Actually, this sounds like a great idea for a book. A story seen from both sides, showing that *gasp* everyone is human and has feelings and family and stuff, and at the same time having enough over-the-top silly action sequences to be pretty lighthearted.
That reminds me of when I shot a randomly generated enemy helicopter out of the sky with an assault rifle/carbine. Not an easy shot. Especially at the distance I shot it from (screenshot is the rough distance).

Arma II

EDIT:
Turns out from other screenshots, I was prone when I did it too (steady the shot).
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 10:59:39 pm by Itnetlolor »

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3541 on: November 26, 2014, 11:04:50 pm »

Caroline.

Write a movie. Please. Doesn't even need a real plot. Just a movie about a series of battles following many different soldiers from either side. Doing fucking crazy shit/Dying in sad ways.

Please.
I don't know how to film movies, but I could write one!
Then we could liberally apply Michael Bay all over the script and get someone to film it.

Actually, this sounds like a great idea for a book. A story seen from both sides, showing that *gasp* everyone is human and has feelings and family and stuff, and at the same time having enough over-the-top silly action sequences to be pretty lighthearted.
DO IIIIIIT
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3542 on: November 26, 2014, 11:18:28 pm »

2048!!!!!!!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3543 on: November 26, 2014, 11:28:34 pm »

I don't know how many of them I used, but I took over 200 pictures for my last Sims update. Much writing. Hopefully great funny. Hopefully.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3544 on: November 27, 2014, 06:15:47 pm »

I climbed up a building to a rooftop, where a guard with a rifle was peering out over the other side.  I sneaked up on him slowly until my crotch was touching his buttocks.  He spins around in a panic, staring at my old man beard while stammering "You, you aren't supposed to be up here!". 

I lean in closer and whistle once like a bird.  He can smell my breath and I see the confusion in his eyes.  Two assassins clad in white suddenly climb up from the ledge behind him like out of thin air and toss him over the edge to his death.  I give them a gentle nod of approval.  They smile knowingly and run off in different directions, readying themselves for the next ledge, the next guard.  They do not know why I do this, or how it serves the cause.  The just understand that I will do this again and again until I am satisfied.

Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3545 on: November 27, 2014, 08:46:37 pm »

I climbed up a building to a rooftop, where a guard with a rifle was peering out over the other side.  I sneaked up on him slowly until my crotch was touching his buttocks.  He spins around in a panic, staring at my old man beard while stammering "You, you aren't supposed to be up here!". 

I lean in closer and whistle once like a bird.  He can smell my breath and I see the confusion in his eyes.  Two assassins clad in white suddenly climb up from the ledge behind him like out of thin air and toss him over the edge to his death.  I give them a gentle nod of approval.  They smile knowingly and run off in different directions, readying themselves for the next ledge, the next guard.  They do not know why I do this, or how it serves the cause.  The just understand that I will do this again and again until I am satisfied.

you monster!
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

manboricua

• Bay Watcher
  • After the 50th Fort, I'm getting the hang of this!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3546 on: November 27, 2014, 10:14:31 pm »

At last finished Fallout New Vegas playing a mega evil woman, I just killed, and looted all the way to the end. Still feel that Fallout 3 was better story wise.
   Finished Rage but the ending in my opinion was such a downer, all the quest and doings felt like the ending was going to be epic. Well, what can I say, at least all the racing around made it feel like it was a racing game instead, so two games in one, not bad.
   Also completed the hell out of Farcry3, and oh my dwarf, that was a complete blast from beginning to end, non stop craziness. Those sneaky crocodiles scared me! The ending and some "boss" fights felt crappy but hey who cares for that.
Loving life every second

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3547 on: November 27, 2014, 10:57:36 pm »

I FINALLY BEAT IT.  I DID IT.

FUCK YOU, ALIENS, IT LOOKS LIKE I WIN THIS TIME. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING BACK OR I'LL HAVE COMMANDER ZAHRA WANGA FIRE HER HEAVY PLASMA DOWN EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR THROATS.

Xcom: UFO Defense

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3548 on: November 28, 2014, 12:58:51 pm »

Beat the 20th level of Arena mode(and later, 21st). The 20th level title is awesome, "the Immortal".

I had to create a new character to open Grim mode, though I can use it with my Immortal. In one hunt I got a small emerald, and another I got both a small amethyst and Blood Ruby at the same time. What kind of stone should I put in my Colossus? I have two amethysts in my Machine Flail.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3549 on: November 28, 2014, 06:47:04 pm »

Was flying around, looking for a astroid with silicon and was unhappy to find that most where claimed.
Claimed by automatic maschinegun turrets : I
With some heavy damage I retreated, circling the rock and taking hits every now and then, but soon my recon was rewarded by spotting a large derlict ship, docked and throwing a tiny "turret shadow".
I closed in on that blindspot, checked the cargo containers on my turret free end of the ship and noticed it had all I need-
A little saw work and I had the orginal cockpit cut off, slapping a rough cockpit on the remaining half and making a daring escape while the turrets pounded away.

Getting a little motivated from that I went up to two active players that where building a huge ship in addition to there quite already many normal ships - taking resources from a large cargo container, only secured by "blueprint" armor blocks  - I docked on the cargo, talked a little chitchat, then quickly cut the blueprint blocks off, speeding away with the vault in tow.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3550 on: November 28, 2014, 10:59:42 pm »

I took down two zombies in a row at level 3, and the second one while also fighting a mage. :o

Of course, it didn't stop the third zombie from being brutally savescummed.

Daggerfall.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3551 on: November 28, 2014, 11:03:06 pm »

I returned the Golden Fleece of Yendor at depth 16 three times in a row, earning the Streaker achievement.

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3552 on: November 29, 2014, 12:00:41 am »

I beat the Rebel Flagship with the Stormwalker. Fuck that ship. Actually, fuck both of them. I ended up wrecking all its systems with breach bombs and letting the AI take over. Then I let it sit there until I was good and ready to finish it off.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 12:03:06 am by Urist Imiknorris »
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3553 on: November 29, 2014, 02:39:08 am »

Boots of Leaping + Titanium Long Sword vs. Death Metal. I was leaping around the chamber like a lunatic, and managed to take the bastard out in less than ten seconds. Didn't even have enough time to start spewing flames or even start spamming white skeletons. It was truly glorious.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3554 on: November 29, 2014, 03:18:56 am »

3rd Episode 2 levels, Hard difficulty, no saves, including the aftermath and at 3AM. Just after finishing off Episode 2's marathon finale (2 shamblers, zombies, a couple fiends, then a pair of vores; single playthrough (though a couple replays)). That was fun. I forgot E3L1 was my favorite of the 1st levels. It was so well built. Also, early guns (if you know where to look).

Quake
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 03:23:59 am by Itnetlolor »
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 709