Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 434 435 [436] 437 438 ... 709

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1292943 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #6525 on: August 06, 2016, 03:00:10 pm »

If you had a fire weapon, that's probably why.
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6526 on: August 06, 2016, 04:56:10 pm »

Even if you didn't have fire weapons he'd still take, like, five hits at most. Pinwheel is a total pushover if you tackle him after getting the Lord Vessel. And even before then I feel like he wouldn't take that longer to kill.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6527 on: August 06, 2016, 04:58:52 pm »

Even if you didn't have fire weapons he'd still take, like, five hits at most. Pinwheel is a total pushover if you tackle him after getting the Lord Vessel. And even before then I feel like he wouldn't take that longer to kill.
There are some builds that rush him down right after getting to Firelink for the masks, so he's that easy.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6528 on: August 06, 2016, 05:12:57 pm »

Can confirm, I went after him before even entering Sen's Fortress and he died in around 4 hits.

Basically, Pinwheel is weaksauce if you can deal a lot of damage to him as soon as the fight starts.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Leyic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6529 on: August 07, 2016, 12:10:57 am »

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6530 on: August 07, 2016, 01:00:05 am »

Myself and a few other, considerably more skilled players have at last succeeded in beating levels on Brutal Onslaught difficulty, all the way up to the damn flamer level in this session. HELL YEAH!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6531 on: August 07, 2016, 09:58:43 am »

We're inside the gates of Stalingrad, a tougher KV-1 has been captured, and losses aren't heavy, yet. This will likely very rapidly change, due to the fact that Stalingrad isn't a friendly place for Germany.

When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #6532 on: August 07, 2016, 10:05:01 am »

Myself and a few other, considerably more skilled players have at last succeeded in beating levels on Brutal Onslaught difficulty, all the way up to the damn flamer level in this session. HELL YEAH!

Maybe I could play with ya'll some time? It's been quite a while and I don't have much EXP/access to weapons (I think) but...

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6533 on: August 07, 2016, 10:45:08 am »

I start the Prussian Grand Campaign by raising taxes and waiting for money and tech advances. About ten turns go by and Austria declares war on me and Poland.

So I buy a peace treaty, alliance, and military access from Poland with my NIGH UNLIMITED FUNDS and instantly capture Silesia and Brandenburg from Austria with numerically inferior forces. This shatters Austria's military, and Poland's relations with me start souring, so I did the only smart thing.

I attacked four Polish provinces with miniscule armies of line infantry, all at once. Wiped them almost all the way out (They have two more provinces to my east I think.) Now I'm in control of a curiously Germany shaped chunk of Europe with a shattered economy, thinly spread military, and the best tech of any country in my region.

Time to start some more wars.

Empire Total War
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6534 on: August 07, 2016, 12:34:28 pm »

We're inside the gates of Stalingrad, a tougher KV-1 has been captured, and losses aren't heavy, yet. This will likely very rapidly change, due to the fact that Stalingrad isn't a friendly place for Germany.

Every time I'm seeing these, I keep thinking your tankers are Panzergirls.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6535 on: August 07, 2016, 01:20:13 pm »

They are, at least in my heart they are.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6536 on: August 07, 2016, 02:12:28 pm »

Maybe I could play with ya'll some time? It's been quite a while and I don't have much EXP/access to weapons (I think) but...

Sure! My steam.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #6537 on: August 07, 2016, 10:07:13 pm »

Took off a zombie's head...

With a kick.

Brainbread 2.

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6538 on: August 07, 2016, 11:42:31 pm »

Wait, what? What caused that? Just her strength stat going up? I've never recruited her; I might have to now just to see that. O.o

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6539 on: August 07, 2016, 11:53:21 pm »

I waltz with panzers on occasion, but my boyfriend does most of the waltzing.
Pages: 1 ... 434 435 [436] 437 438 ... 709