Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 541 542 [543] 544 545 ... 709

Author Topic: How did you last *own*?  (Read 1292546 times)

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last *own*?
« Reply #8130 on: November 08, 2017, 11:31:15 am »

Finally sat down to learn starpoint gemini warlords. Grinded a bit, took down a frigate with my starter gunship. Protip: vanguard class gets ram and it ignores shields.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8131 on: November 08, 2017, 02:26:41 pm »

First time playing, bought it because it's 75% off on Steam. Small random map, 1v1, early age. Somehow ended up as a giant, naked, pregnant woman. Conquered 2/3rds of the land on the map, including one(of three) thrones. One other throne is at the bottom of a province-sized lake, the other is deep in my opponent's territory. I discover that I'm completely cut off from my opponent by rivers. Checking through the units I could build, I found two that had flight and thus could cross rivers: Windriders and some dudes who looked like Birdman cosplayers.

As I'm building my flying army, I get a message that I won. Apparently more and more people started to worship the giant, naked, pregnant woman to the point that the other guy ceased to be. Whatever floats boats I guess.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8132 on: November 08, 2017, 08:45:31 pm »

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #8133 on: November 08, 2017, 09:31:35 pm »

Is that game actually still worth playing?

All the same though, pretty badass.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #8134 on: November 09, 2017, 01:00:41 am »

First time playing, bought it because it's 75% off on Steam. Small random map, 1v1, early age. Somehow ended up as a giant, naked, pregnant woman. Conquered 2/3rds of the land on the map, including one(of three) thrones. One other throne is at the bottom of a province-sized lake, the other is deep in my opponent's territory. I discover that I'm completely cut off from my opponent by rivers. Checking through the units I could build, I found two that had flight and thus could cross rivers: Windriders and some dudes who looked like Birdman cosplayers.

As I'm building my flying army, I get a message that I won. Apparently more and more people started to worship the giant, naked, pregnant woman to the point that the other guy ceased to be. Whatever floats boats I guess.

"somehow"

Akura confirmed, wants to be trampled to death by a giant naked pregnant lady.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8135 on: November 09, 2017, 05:30:37 am »

"somehow"

Akura confirmed, wants to be trampled to death by a giant naked pregnant lady.
Whatever floats boats I guess.

Actually that was the default one it picked for that nation. Didn't really understand the interface yet so I just left it.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8136 on: November 09, 2017, 06:03:56 am »

Is that game actually still worth playing?

All the same though, pretty badass.
I think it's fun, community is rough sometimes as always, but it just got a big update towards new player accessibility. Up to you.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #8137 on: November 09, 2017, 02:58:12 pm »

I purged the all aliens as a Fanatic Purifier. No species left but my own.

Stellaris
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #8138 on: November 09, 2017, 03:58:30 pm »

The Muscovy has been fragmented and split into Novgorod. The once united behemoth that was Scandinavia now has lost its Sweden and Norway-Iceland. The erstwhile ally Great Britain has collapsed into rebelling colonies and several islander duchies. The muslim super-state of Persia was shattered in three. Portuguese and Flanders colonies taken or liberated.

In the turbulent 19th century filled with wars, rebellions and revolutionary movements, only the Holy Roman Empire, controlled by Hapsburg dynasty forever, stands strong.

Long live the Kaiser!

SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8139 on: November 09, 2017, 04:22:45 pm »

500 years and no one's bothered to explore the ocean off the coast of greenland.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #8140 on: November 10, 2017, 01:47:17 pm »

Hit the uninstall button.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8141 on: November 10, 2017, 02:18:20 pm »

Dude, that sounds like a real challenge. Congrats on your awesome victory.
Black lives matter.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #8142 on: November 10, 2017, 02:50:00 pm »

Obviously you have never played Watch Dogs, else you would realise the ease with which to convince yourself that uninstalling the game is much more fun than playing through it.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8143 on: November 10, 2017, 02:55:51 pm »

My friend had already beat the game when I swooped in to play it on his xbox, but I spent many hours slowly turning [insert forgettable protagonist's name here] in to the world's most infamous psychopath and rampage cop killer.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8144 on: November 10, 2017, 03:39:07 pm »

I have, and I found the game to be rather fun. So there. :P
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 541 542 [543] 544 545 ... 709