Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 887

Author Topic: Terraria - 1.3 released. Big Patch!  (Read 1254323 times)

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

If you can kill both hands successfully, do. After, it pretty much becomes a glorified EoC fight.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

I just flattened the Dungeon roof and was dodging, running and healing while tossing Ball o' Hurt at him :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

I just flattened the Dungeon roof and was dodging, running and healing while tossing Ball o' Hurt at him :P
Shadow armor?
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Shadow armor?

Yep. Killed EoC and EoW (x2) before, so could afford the armor :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Utter Insanitiy]
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart

Not to mention the EoW vomits a random peice of armor when you kill it usually.
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah yes, I have all this nice Shadow Scales and Demonite. What should I make after the Pickaxe?
Also I only have three shadow orbs left. So sad :(

Are there any map editors for the newest version? If not, how hard/how long would it take to drown the world in water using any replication method you can think of? (And how?)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Utter Insanitiy]
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart

Ah yes, I have all this nice Shadow Scales and Demonite. What should I make after the Pickaxe?
Also I only have three shadow orbs left. So sad :(

Are there any map editors for the newest version? If not, how hard/how long would it take to drown the world in water using any replication method you can think of? (And how?)

The breaker. 28 dmg hammer, it's an awesome weapon.
Drowning the world would take an unfeasible ammount of time given our water duping methods atm involve single bucketloads at a time.
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Nah, with the orb broken he can easily get the meteorhamaxe. Get some shadowscale armor instead,

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Personally I think the meteor hamaxe is a waste of meteorite.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile

I agree. Considering it will be dumped the second the opportunity for a molten hamaxe comes up. And I usually get molten tier very soon after meteor
*Hugs*

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But...the shadow armor drops from the EoW! I already have a nice hat!
Also I love the Demonite Axe, if not for any other reason than that I can hold down the mouse xD

Also, one of my meteors hit the EDGE of a floating island, meaning it had about a third as much ore. And it was night. So there were tons of meteor heads and harpies. It was scary.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

If you're worried about the amount of meteorite at hand, then you're doing it wrong.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

Use the demonite on an axe and hammer. I skipped the meteorite hamaxe, because honestly, meteorite is better spent on things like Star Cannons...
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile

Just got a Musket and brought 300 bullets for it.
Best purchase of my life.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you're worried about the amount of meteorite at hand, then you're doing it wrong.

But..there's probably only one or two more meteorites left in this world from Shadow Orbs!
And I don't want to have to actually EXPLORE again. That's...crazy!

Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 887