Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 887

Author Topic: Terraria - 1.3 released. Big Patch!  (Read 1261229 times)

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't even know why I break orbs anymore.

Maybe if meteor bricks are introduced...
Everybody!

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

You can also break shadow orbs with bombs/dynamite, so it's not REQUIRED to have a hammer. It's just easier if you do. :P
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Purification powder turns ebonstone to normal stone, or you can use a sufficiently advanced pickaxe to dig right through the ebonstone.

or you could use dynamite, which is easier.

The whole point was to suggest alternatives to dynamite, you know. :P
Of course, quinnr meant to break the orb, but I thought "he must mean the ebonstone" since there's nothing stopping you from breaking the orb with a wooden hammer, as far as I know.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Oh and now I have rocket boots.

And max hp.

And 5 pairs of herme's boots.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Does anyone know if full jungle + rocket boots and all others bands of regeneration is enough to keep you flying for forever?

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

No - your mana doesn't regenerate if you're continuously using it.

I was an idiot and dropped my molten pickaxe in lava while mining ash. Would anyone be willing to trade a replacement (and any ash blocks they don't want) for a flamelash?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Cerej

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actually, Bands of Starpower/Jungle Armor did regenerate your mana while you used spells in 1.03 and all earlier patches.  I haven't used mana in 1.04 yet, but there was no indication in the patch notes it was changed.  That said, I don't think you get quite enough for infinite flight.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile

And 5 pairs of herme's boots.

Can I has a pair, please? I've been pillaging my SP world and found absolutely zero, and I'm kinda getting fed up.

Toriad

• Bay Watcher
  • Awkward Silence
    • View Profile

No - your mana doesn't regenerate if you're continuously using it.

I was an idiot and dropped my molten pickaxe in lava while mining ash. Would anyone be willing to trade a replacement (and any ash blocks they don't want) for a flamelash?

I so many I don't know what to do with 'em, i'm sure I could give you a spare.

I also have a few spare Hermes boots.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

I don't even know why I break orbs anymore.

Maybe if meteor bricks are introduced...

I want that. I so want meteor bricks. I want them so bad. Can they be glowy and make little cool sparkles when you walk on them?
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright guys, I kind of really need someone's help here. I need an Autohotkey script, and... well, let's do this formally.

I am looking for: A custom autohotkey script, as will be described in the addendum below. I am not fully aware of what is possible with AHK, so I am just looking for it to be done to the best of someone's abilities.
I am willing to trade: A serious piece of Terraria fanart of your choice and description, to which you have full rights. The art I have been doing currently is not entirely indicative of what I am capable of doing if I actually get off my butt and work an hour or so. I am not a very good fan-artist but man I will try.

Spoiler: The script (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The fanart (click to show/hide)

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Doesn't Q do something? Throw item or somesuch? Space is your jump key, too.

Also, at first guess I don't think that would be very hard (of course I may be wrong), but personally I have zero interest in fanart.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, they both do something, but they're very convenient for me so I will remap their functions to something else. Throw item I don't much need, and I've already remapped jump to W.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile

I remapped throw item to Tab. Still there if I need to toss torches early on, but I won't end up accidentally trowing my pick into magma.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've still got mine on Q, yet I've never once accidentally thrown anything.
Pages: 1 ... 256 257 [258] 259 260 ... 887