Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 288 289 [290] 291 292 ... 887

Author Topic: Terraria - 1.3 released. Big Patch!  (Read 1254487 times)

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Yep. Or you can just reverse gravity every few seconds and use them to get across the world in about 4 minutes.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

Be the human sine wave! :D
Or you could just rise up to the sky-ceiling and walk up there.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Yep. Or you can just reverse gravity every few seconds and use them to get across the world in about 4 minutes.
I need those.

-Captain Viridian

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

Do you take fall damage if you hit the ceiling from too far down?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Do you take fall damage if you hit the ceiling from too far down?

Yes.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NEAT ! i just tried it and found a floating island right away ! Looks like this is my new favorite potion, it works especially well with the lucky horseshoe, now i don't have to worry about getting to places, i can just fly ! I just need to check out the ingredients and start the mass production :)

Also i just realized that the invisibility potion will probably be really helpful to survive hell in hardcore mode.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

How so? Don't monsters still try to kill you even though you're invisible?
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eh nevermind, i never tried this one before either, it doesnt help at all against monsters :/

Edit : also, mass production of gravitation potions is delayed until i find some fireblossom...

Edit2 :Eh actually i just found some, but since i didnt get seeds i had another idea and gathered some ash to make them spawn next to my base, where i'll be able to pour some magma on it undisturbed... *glances angrily at fire bats*
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 03:17:48 pm by Sirian »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Eh nevermind, i never tried this one before either, it doesnt help at all against monsters :/

Edit : also, mass production of gravitation potions is delayed until i find some fireblossom...

Edit2 :Eh actually i just found some, but since i didnt get seeds i had another idea and gathered some ash to make them spawn next to my base, where i'll be able to pour some magma on it undisturbed... *glances angrily at fire bats*

Code: [Select]
#fff#
#uuu#
#####

f - fireblossom seed
u - pot
# - wall.

Fill that hole with lava (1.1/2 block height), wait a bit. Voila, firebloossoms.

Also if you can make it onto Kael's server, I can give ya 2 or 3 seeds.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My seed collection grows. A few minutes ago I got a single waterleaf seed from the one I found next to the ocean, and then I got a blood moon, so it was off to the corruption for me. Six deathweed seeds later, I'm thinking about starting up a plant farm. All I need now is fireblossoms, and I'm not going down there anytime soon.

If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actually hell isnt that bad now, granted i just scratched the surface to get some ash and lava, but with the new monsters it's way less of an imp/bone serpent cutthroat. If you can get some obsidian skin and featherfall potions, it may even be a walk in the park. If the park had fire bats flying everywhere, that is.

Edit : @ Haspen, i'm doing a hardcore run so i can't really accept outside help, but thanks.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 05:23:28 pm by Sirian »

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Actually hell isnt that bad now, granted i just scratched the surface to get some ash and lava, but with the new monsters it's way less of an imp/bone serpent cutthroat. If you can get some obsidian skin and featherfall potions, it may even be a walk in the park. If the park had fire bats flying everywhere, that is.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's true, if and only if you're stoked up so high on obsidian skin potions your eyes are turning purple. Lava slimes are a freaking pain, those flipping bats are more annoying than imps (EVERY FREAKING WHERE), and th'other new fellow hits like a mack truck. Add lagaportation to that (via multiplayer), and hell is even more hell than before :-\
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As I said when 1.0.4 came out: GOOD.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

I'm just sad that imps are lava-resistant now. It was so funny pushing them in and watching them burn. :'(

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile

I still want hell to be properly Cave Story "OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD"
Pages: 1 ... 288 289 [290] 291 292 ... 887