Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Do we continue this game or start anew?

Continue
Start the Sci-Fi RTD

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 20

Author Topic: Roll to Doom, Turn 19: One hundred coins, up front  (Read 18731 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Doom, Turn 3: Well played
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2011, 10:46:31 pm »

Hellbringer looked at the leader, and said "Yes do so, and gather as much funds as possible for now I have much to do." with that Hellbringer got up, and walked out deciding to search the town for more to join the cause.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 10:49:38 pm by adwarf »

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2011, 10:47:44 pm »

Demons have no human form, they are all demon all the time, until they get some magic on their side to hide their true forms.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2011, 10:49:15 pm »

Demons have no human form, they are all demon all the time, until they get some magic on their side to hide their true forms.
I wonder where I got that assumption from then I really need some sleep now so fixing the turn, and going to bed.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2011, 12:42:58 am »

Attempt to round up some dull-witted yet (hopefully) wealthy/influential  followers
Raggle Fraggle

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2011, 01:38:09 am »

"If you don't like the local service, start your own," Makavai said smoothly. "How would you like to aid me in acquiring an empire, and rule over a free-willed piece of it yourself?"

"And while we're on the topic... do you have any followers? Allies? Enemies?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 17, 2011, 04:27:49 am »

Hmm, how big is my radius for manipulating minds in my true form?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2011, 04:34:53 am »

Depends what you are trying to accomplish.  If you want to break everyone in an area, probably about 15 yards of range.  If you merely want to influence them you could get about 100 yards.  Enthralling a person can only be done one at a time.  The village is obviously bigger than that but they are all gathered right now.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 17, 2011, 04:42:44 am »

Well, I was thinking about walking into a building or at least out of sight somewhere and transforming so they wouldn't freak the hell out, and then influence as many minds as possible and try to get them to herd the non-brainwashed ones towards me until I enslaved the whole village. Just wondering if that would be a viable strategy or if I should just transform right in the square and dominate as many people as I can while devouring the rest.

Tarran, you should also try to enslave those guys instead of just killing them. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 17, 2011, 04:47:09 am »

Hmmm... are you aiming for devastation or control?

I'm going to let you decide, I feel like it's cheating when I give a lot of advice.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2011, 04:51:35 am »

Tarran, you should also try to enslave those guys instead of just killing them. ^^
They could be known bandits. I don't want to be seen with them. Also, they're scum, and my character would rather threaten them.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2011, 05:06:32 am »

I guess right now control. Since everybody's gunning for me I'm going to need a LOT of followers. Once the major threats are taken care of I can feast at my leisure.

So-zar looked around at the revelers. So weak-minded. With the drink clouding their senses they will be easy prey. But perhaps I should be careful with this. Mortals panic so easily. Tekrushar entered the nearest construct, making sure he was hidden from view, and leaned his halberd on the wall. He dropped to all fours, growling like a feral animal as the change took him, his body and clothes melting into an amorphous mass, his eyes and mouth becoming hollow voids before splitting his skull into pieces and joining the rest of the mass, spreading across the interior and filling the entire floor space. Not his full size; he couldn't manifest completely in the mortal realm yet. He didn't have the power yet; wouldn't until he had consumed enough. But for now what he had would suit his purposes.

He reached out to the thoughts of as many drunken dog-men as he could, filling their minds with a horrendous cacophony of voices screaming to worship The Voice Which Must Not Be Heard, to give their hearts and minds, souls and lives to The Shambling Dreamer, to bring others to this place so they too could become a part of his glory...

@Ninja Tarran: Sure it's good idea? You do need income and followers if you're going to accomplish anything, and even if you have to deal with scumbags at first you can always expand your influence later. Bandits seem like a pretty good start to me; they're weak-willed, isolated, and can gain you money without anyone knowing you exist.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 17, 2011, 05:15:58 am »

Kaguro sighed to himself before trying, again, to find these supposed demon worshippers while not being seen.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 17, 2011, 05:20:11 am »

@Ninja Tarran: Sure it's good idea? You do need income and followers if you're going to accomplish anything, and even if you have to deal with scumbags at first you can always expand your influence later. Bandits seem like a pretty good start to me; they're weak-willed, isolated, and can gain you money without anyone knowing you exist.
Well, I'm going to a village anyway. Getting good, honest people working for me. And I also want a chance to scare some asshats. :P

Oh, and finally, remember that my character may be evil, but he's also Lawful. He personally is disgusted with the bandits, taking things from hard working people.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 17, 2011, 05:46:34 am »

All right. ^^; Just offering some advice. I wonder what everyone would consider their alignment to be? You're lawful evil, and Kaguro being Pestilence is probably Neutral; he's just doing the job he was created to do with no malice or joy in his actions. Tel'ars is neutral evil since chaotic evil would have been "rawr devour e'rything instantly like an idiot without planning ahead AT ALL." I'm pegging Irony as Lawful Neutral (neither good nor evil since all he wants is to be in charge, not to improve or destroy anyone's life) and Riccto as chaotic neutral since all he cares about is money. adwarf I'm not sure about. He wants to rule Hell so I'm guessing lawful evil.

Sorry, these are the thoughts that entertain me when I'm bored. ^^;

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 17, 2011, 05:50:10 am »

Pestilance is more Lawful Neutral, yes he does a job we was made to do and that's that, but he does it by the book, he follows the rules set out for him by whatever being made him and his brothers, to the letter, he just doesn't much care about human laws.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 20