Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 37

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXIV - Return of the vanilla! And then there were none...  (Read 105202 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

Right now it seems to me Kilikan either likes to play "aggressive" only towards
people who disagree with him or vote for him.

You want my opinion?

It has nothing to do with who kilakan agrees or disagrees with. If kilakan thinks your play is insufficient, he's got good reason to think that way.

I've told you the exact same thing, but you completely ignored what I had to say. I mean, I'm just the IC. What do I know?

You know what screw it I am scum

You shouldn't say things like that. There are more than enough people here who wouldn't think twice about lynching you for saying that, even if they know you're joking.

I'm one of them.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile

Wait  I  have to mother fracking days!!!! I though I only had till tonight. This changes every thing I'll br back after I've dug up soe evidence. 8)
Theres still hope for my sorry ass

Vote Vector
I still want to hear what you have to say about all of this.
My Reasoning behind this
Even at the begining of the game I may have had a slight dispostion against kikilan, i am still slightly suspicious of him but not as much as vector
I feel that vector may have picked up on my disposition against kiklan and used it to drive a mislynch. Why?
Almost all of the players agree that ive been sucking up to the ICs, so vector took advantage of this and puposly made the post seem like it was levying against kikilan, to make me seem like i was all to eager to jump on the bandwagon i hopes to drive a mislynch. other than that I have no real thoughts on the other players at the moment besides several crackpot theorys, and if the above accusation isn't scumhunting you may need to give me a definition of what that is,  that only reason I've done minimum scum be because im not playing mafia right  now, I'm playing UltraValican v.s everybody else
@ Jim Groovester
I have my finger of suspicon on you to, you've seem to be all to eager to have me killed for just about anything now.
Again apologize for spelling and grammer.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

@ Jim Groovester
I have my finger of suspicon on you to, you've seem to be all to eager to have me killed for just about anything now.
Again apologize for spelling and grammer.

Gwahahaha.

If I had a nickel for every time a noob suspected me for giving them crap about their game, why, I'd have a dollar.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to see people lynched. It's how the game is played, after all. You might object to it being you, but your objections don't make strong bases for your suspicions.

Pffffft, just about anything. The gall.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I never said I had a strong basis for my suspicion to find you suspicious ,scumfudger.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm going to go get dinner, and then I'm going to come post.  But right now, if I talk I'll just say stupid things.

I'll stick to the obvious:

Jesus fuck, you guys.

What the hell is all this.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm going to go get dinner, and then I'm going to come post.  But right now, if I talk I'll just say stupid things.

Jesus fuck, you guys.

A beginner mafia game?
Nom nom nom

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jesus fuck, you guys.

ScottValican vs the motherf***ing world sir or madam, thats all this is.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Madam. Vector is female. Has long girly hair and rides a giant eagle, also had a crush on one of her professors. Or maybe I have said too much...

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Madam. Vector is female. Has long girly hair and rides a giant eagle, also had a crush on one of her professors. Or maybe I have said too much...

Vector also placed second in the "manliness" competition here, is majoring in math (and possibly rhetoric!), and enjoys beating shit with sticks.

Oh, and I pretty much ran this board for a while--set up a lot of the bureaucracy and standards, anyway.

Y'all are welcome :D
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We'll thank you for getting me boned just so you know...you have some explaining to do.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

If you want to brag that your dick is bigger than mine, the Games Threshold Discussion thread would be ideal. Until then, I await your epic manly reply.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you want to brag that your dick is bigger than mine, the Games Threshold Discussion thread would be ideal. Until then, I await your epic manly reply.

Yeah, my dick is huge.  So huge that I don't have one.

I'm still eating dinner >_>

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Help, the bad people ar talking about there no-no parts!!! I need an ADULT!!!!!!

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am an adult.

OH NOES, but in all seriuosness we should take this somewhere else I'm sure the others won't apreciate coming back to further grill my incompetent and aparently scummy ass and find this bastard of a converstion.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 37