Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 386 387 [388] 389 390 ... 848

Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission  (Read 1443856 times)

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I got it in 9 minutes, which is good.

Thinking back to previous updates, this is a wast improvement! I used to go to a torrent site and download the new versions(even though I bought it)

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile

Ah, of course it comes out on my busiest day of the week. On top of that, I have a midterm tonight, so I probably won't play it until tomorrow :(

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

I just did a science. I strapped jeb to a solid rocket booster and science.

Edit: Flight 1 - Suborbital testing. 12 science from 1 crew report plus recovery of the craft.

SCIENCE SUCCESS
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 02:45:25 pm by forsaken1111 »

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!

DAMMIT

IT'S NOT EVEN 4PM

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

If you think I'm being far too hysterical, then fine, but I'll have you know I've been holding off on posting in this thread for a few days now because all of my posts would've ended up that way.

All in all, I feel I did a good job not hystericalising more than I did!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

So confirmed that successive reports or observations of the same type rapidly reduce the value of science retained.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com

I find it facinating that this thread is still active two years after the person who created it last was on the forum...
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

I find it facinating that this thread is still active two years after the person who created it last was on the forum...

Not only that, but it hasn't imploded on itself! It's good to know that most people are in agreement when it comes to space.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Which makes updating the OP rather unlikely.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com

Perhaps we need a new thread so we can keep the OP updated with new info? Or would it just discombobulate the lurkers?
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oooh! I've always wanted to be OP of a thread like this!
...Maybe it's a good idea I don't then.

Am definitely going to grab the update tonight, will report back with my !!SCIENCE!! asap.
So THIS is how migrations start.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Just failed a mission to mun because the LV-909 doesn't output electric power at all, so I ran out of power halfway through the landing.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile

Oh, the update is out?
Maybe I'll try it out later, :D
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Need more electrics! I can't send all this data.

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just failed a mission to mun because the LV-909 doesn't output electric power at all, so I ran out of power halfway through the landing.
And so a valuable lesson is learned: Never rely on rocket generated electricity!

Whenever I make a design that requires rocket juice it always fails. But then I tend to leave things in LKO for a round or two before I send 'em on their way.
So THIS is how migrations start.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."

Leonon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not yet sure if I like having to research pretty much everything that can make your rocket more efficient. It will make earlier flights more expensive which would make the early game a bit harder but it gives a real sense of advancing technology.

PS: Is there a way to see which data you've already collected?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 04:58:35 pm by Leonon »
Pages: 1 ... 386 387 [388] 389 390 ... 848