Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 477 478 [479] 480 481 ... 848

Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission  (Read 1448482 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission
« Reply #7170 on: November 12, 2013, 12:17:10 pm »

I'll probably sound stupid, but... What do I do with the modulemanager .dll?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission
« Reply #7171 on: November 12, 2013, 12:20:01 pm »

I'll probably sound stupid, but... What do I do with the modulemanager .dll?

plugins folder

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7172 on: November 12, 2013, 12:32:01 pm »

Apparently you only need one copy. Put it in "GameData", and any mod you have that uses it will be able to configure what it needs to without interfering.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7173 on: November 12, 2013, 12:36:42 pm »

Thank you!

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7174 on: November 12, 2013, 12:38:47 pm »

The plugins folder is generally the place for dll's. Use gamedata if you want to organize via folder structure.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7175 on: November 12, 2013, 12:48:08 pm »

Actually, I realized I already had that .dll from FAR.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7176 on: November 12, 2013, 12:58:02 pm »

Be very careful of multiples of the same thing. Parts especially. The tech tree doesn't like that. Just general advice.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7177 on: November 12, 2013, 01:32:49 pm »

So wait, I never noticed... Jeb respawns?

Didn't he die on the moon?  What did he do strap space turtles to his shoes to get back?
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7178 on: November 12, 2013, 01:55:38 pm »

Didn't he die on the moon?  What did he do strap space turtles to his shoes to get back?

The original three are immortal. Or at least their orange jumpsuits are. It's hard to say.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7179 on: November 12, 2013, 02:49:32 pm »

500 pages, yay!

Here's to another 500 with this awesome game!

This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7180 on: November 12, 2013, 02:54:12 pm »

I still can't manage to build rockets to get stuff into space efficiently. Guess I'll just throw on more asparagus.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #7181 on: November 12, 2013, 02:56:19 pm »

Have you tried trebuchet-assisted launch?

Basically, build a trebuchet, like so.

But instead of flinging a dead weight, throw a small rocket and fire it up at the apogee of the projectile's path.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7182 on: November 12, 2013, 03:03:30 pm »

Have you tried trebuchet-assisted launch?

Basically, build a trebuchet, like so.

But instead of flinging a dead weight, throw a small rocket and fire it up at the apogee of the projectile's path.
THERE IS NO WAY THIS COULD GO WRONG.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7183 on: November 12, 2013, 03:11:16 pm »

Jeb died on Minmus, leaving behind naught but a small crater. About a week later he got himself splattered all over my spaceplane runway.

Now I'm considering sending him to Minmus... again.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7184 on: November 12, 2013, 03:13:50 pm »

All of my immortals kerbals are in space or on other planets. It's nothing but dead bodies from here on out.
Pages: 1 ... 477 478 [479] 480 481 ... 848