Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 494 495 [496] 497 498 ... 848

Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission  (Read 1443911 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission
« Reply #7425 on: November 22, 2013, 09:12:13 pm »

RemoteTech

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission
« Reply #7426 on: November 22, 2013, 09:45:30 pm »

RemoteTech 2
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Fair warning: signal delay is on by default. It's easy to turn it off if you want to.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #7427 on: November 23, 2013, 09:35:24 am »

So I saw Scott Manley using a mod that makes Life Support systems necessary, its called TAC Life Support or something.
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has this and knows if later on you get systems that 'generate' those resources instead of just storing them.
For munbases and such.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #7428 on: November 23, 2013, 10:08:37 am »

So I saw Scott Manley using a mod that makes Life Support systems necessary, its called TAC Life Support or something.
Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has this and knows if later on you get systems that 'generate' those resources instead of just storing them.
For munbases and such.
I don't think there is anything to generate food but you can reprocess water and air if you have sufficient power.

so you'd still need to ship food in... but there are 'tanks' which hold food so you could have a good amount of storage.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7429 on: November 23, 2013, 11:18:33 am »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Imofexios

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7430 on: November 23, 2013, 11:26:31 am »

^ Funkeeeh :D

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7431 on: November 23, 2013, 11:43:12 am »

The Kraken has migrated to your video card.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #7432 on: November 23, 2013, 12:10:55 pm »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7433 on: November 23, 2013, 02:01:40 pm »

So I'm just flying my rocket into orbit like a boss.

When, suddenly, MY BOTTOM STAGE PHASES TROUGH HALF OF MY ROCKET AND EXPLODES MIDWAY, BLOWING UP EVERYTHING AND RESULTING IN THIS.

WHAT THE FUCK, KSP?

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #7434 on: November 23, 2013, 02:06:44 pm »

Kraken.

You found it.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7435 on: November 23, 2013, 02:07:58 pm »

that can happen. I think the cause might be excessive thrust, pushing your bottom stage through the rest of the rocket. lowering throttle usually helps, when it happens to me.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7436 on: November 23, 2013, 02:24:30 pm »

that can happen. I think the cause might be excessive thrust, pushing your bottom stage through the rest of the rocket. lowering throttle usually helps, when it happens to me.
Also, more struts to distribute the load vertically.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #7437 on: November 23, 2013, 02:25:11 pm »

I'd like a mod with Duct Tape struts
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #7438 on: November 23, 2013, 02:25:42 pm »

vertical strutting is key. I always run a double line of struts down my rockets using the smallest cubicstrut piece

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7439 on: November 23, 2013, 04:25:42 pm »

I have fucktons of vertical struts to prevent wobble. This was the last middle stage of an asparagus, though.

Pages: 1 ... 494 495 [496] 497 498 ... 848