Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 782 783 [784] 785 786 ... 848

Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission  (Read 1448197 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I just hit F12 to take a screenshot and the game crashed.
I had quicksaved moments before.

time to sacrifice a lamb and/or child to some assorted gods.

E:
Im currently trying to get Bill up a ladder back to his cockpit.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 12:05:51 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile

F12 is now aereodynamic display as well

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

This is why Steam is rude! I am rather certain that there is, infact, no way to turn off Steam's inbuilt screenshot system.

If there is, someone tell me now so I can turn it off. It is rather aggravating when playing  some games. Thank you.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

This is why Steam is rude! I am rather certain that there is, infact, no way to turn off Steam's inbuilt screenshot system.

If there is, someone tell me now so I can turn it off. It is rather aggravating when playing  some games. Thank you.
Can't you just turn off the steam overlay?

If not, nothing is stopping you from running KSP from the folder instead of through steam. There is NO DRM

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

I dont use steam for KSP. Never have, never will. I am just saying that it is a PITA when it comes to games that you do have to run through steam, and for those who use steam whenever possible.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

I dont use steam for KSP. Never have, never will. I am just saying that it is a PITA when it comes to games that you do have to run through steam, and for those who use steam whenever possible.
Ah. Well I'm fairly sure you can turn off the steam overlay for most games.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

you can generally turn off the steam overlay, you can also rebind the screenshot key to whatever you like (including nothing I believe).

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

Very soon I'm gonna get this, now that I have a laptop back.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

you can generally turn off the steam overlay, you can also rebind the screenshot key to whatever you like (including nothing I believe).
Yeah, you can just rebind the screenshots.
Wish you could set the popup position / screenshot key per game, though. Lower left is sort of obnoxious in KSP, especially in the VAB.

E: Anyway, I seem to be running out of places to science. I'm probably mistaken, but I don't feel like I have enough science to do science around the Mun properly. I might have to explore some more Kerbin biomes, which I think I've neglected. Is there still enough science in the Kerbin system for everything?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 03:48:58 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lower left? Since when does it appear in the lower left?
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

Oh my fucking balls. Scott Manley continues to show me things I would never have known about vanilla.

Watched a few episodes of his career for beginners and learned something so incredibly vital for plane missions that I wish I had known sooner.

Specifically, you can click the icon thing to put a spot on the navball that points to the survey zone. Surface missions no longer impossible.

GUIDE DANG IT AGAIN KSP!
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Oh my fucking balls. Scott Manley continues to show me things I would never have known about vanilla.

Watched a few episodes of his career for beginners and learned something so incredibly vital for plane missions that I wish I had known sooner.

Specifically, you can click the icon thing to put a spot on the navball that points to the survey zone. Surface missions no longer impossible.

GUIDE DANG IT AGAIN KSP!
There's a mod which makes the waypoints show up in flight as well. Very handy.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Has anyone got a simple guide on how to make like, a car? Something that would work for land exploration on Kerbin. Mostly for easy science early.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

you know rockets?

make one with the fire thingies turned sideways.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That sounds...
Unsafe.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
Pages: 1 ... 782 783 [784] 785 786 ... 848