Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 59

Author Topic: Fortbent: Homestuck mod (v3.1.0) (0.44.05)  (Read 177249 times)

Asra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think I remember reading a pretty indepth dissection on just what all the tiers and their associated elements probably did, though it was more of just a role thing.

So will princes of light melt eyeballs?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Haha, that sounds like fun. Probably not that literal, but hey. I'm actually stuck on princes of light right now. Thanks for the idea.

This is going to take longer than I thought!!! If I work with no distractions, it should be out by... 3 weeks from now. Accounting for distractions, of course, by 2013.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 09:34:57 pm by Putnam »

Asra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe by then they'll elaborate a bit more on some of the more esoteric class and element combinations.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Doubt we'll get that until much later, since Calliope is DEAD. :P

Also, I've changed the interactions to tell you what your title is about, mostly because it's fun to write.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

Putnam, will the Waste class be included?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

I would, if it had any chance at all to do shit that isn't self-insert.

So of course I will.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmmm, everything's still showing up as "Hero of X" in the latest files with no Heir, Knight and such. Have the extra variations not been added into that yet?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Hmmm, everything's still showing up as "Hero of X" in the latest files with no Heir, Knight and such. Have the extra variations not been added into that yet?

I'm storing them in a seperate folder. I'll make that available soon.

While I do want to keep some secrecy--I've realized that mods like LFR are so amazing partially because of the wonder of discovery--I am willing to share for those who do want spoilers.

Here it is.

EDIT: MAGES. Come on! I have no idea what they do, so I'll make a gag class out of the ones I haven't made yet.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 10:39:18 pm by Putnam »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In our gaming session, Mages have an immense knowledge of their aspect, more than anyone else. So I guess there's that.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

I feel like that should go for the seer more than anything. Maybe Lord/Muse.

Besides that, knowledge is a tenuous thing in Dwarf Fortress.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile

I just want to say that I love this mod. Keep up the good work!
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Just getting to Muse of Light. Nearly 1/6 done already!

Bobcanoosh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It seems like mages are used and protected by their aspect. Sollux heard the voices of the doomed and traded places with his doomed self. With what little we know of Meulin, it seems like she was recently manipulated by her aspect as well. Not sure how this would help any, but still. Maybe have it so a mage would get a buff to a stat once a week?

Asra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Looks good so far. Going to especially look forward to how you handle the more esoteric stuff like Blood.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Liking the ideas for Time and Space so far. I wonder if you could make Time Clones somehow :P
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 59