Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 59

Author Topic: Fortbent: Homestuck mod (v3.1.0) (0.44.05)  (Read 177247 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

There's something I'm missing. I really have no idea; I haven't added anything of the sort.

Demdemeh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If I see it again, I'll try to preserve the save a little better and get it to you.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

I never thought I would say this or, indeed, see it uttered by any person on Earth:

I need idea people, cause I'm kind of stuck. Just throw out ideas for pretty much anything that isn't breath, light, time, space, life, or hear/seer/knight/witch of hope.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile

I pick... ideas for Mind.

Heir of Mind...
Hmm...

If they become Mind then maybe they should get boosts to decision-making skills.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Fwoosh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

More random alternian creatures? Maybe more psychic abilities or something for some trolls? Just pick some random creature and mess around with it? I dunno, my modding experience is mostly changing around details than making entirely new creatures and civs like you do.

Also, god tier resurrection spam is pretty hilarious when it's a god tier vampire that all the random peasants keep tackling every few ticks when it gets back up only to bleed out for the hundredth time. God tiers and at least those with a their title have "nothing blood" for some reason as well.

Anyway, love the mod and hope something in the random blabber I'm spewing in the middle of the night helps you through the block you're having.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Prince of Blood...

Destroys unity?
My tumblr.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

I take Princes super-literally, so I'll make the prince of blood literally shoot his god damn blood at you, deadman wonderland style.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wouldn't that be Bard of Blood, using his aspect to destroy? Princes destroy their aspect.
My tumblr.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Not quite. Princes destroy their aspect and destroy with it; bards invite destruction of their aspect and invite destruction through their aspect.

What I'm saying is fuck bards. Just... fuck those guys.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To quote the wiki:

"The Prince, as the active, is literally simplified to "destroyer of [aspect]" or "one who destroys via [aspect]". Bards are somewhat stranger, in that they "allow destruction of [aspect]" or "invite destruction through [aspect]"."

I'm the wrong one. Sorry. But why not both destroy and destroy via for princes?
My tumblr.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

I do one, the other, or both, depending. In this case, I'm going with destroy via because destroying blood is hard.

Natry

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I looked at the syndrome tokens on dfwiki to think of a few simple class ideas. The prince/bard of  rage could add [Crazed] destroy bonds or allow destruction of bonds as crazed creatures will attack anything non-crazed. The Sylph of Hope maybe could increase creatures' Willpower attribute so they become to brave to be affected by pain? I've heard that tamed pets with Can_Learn just sit around and do nothing/become mayor, so that won't really work, but maybe the Prince of Mind could remove it, destroying their opponent's mind and preventing them from learning anything new skills.

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I do one, the other, or both, depending. In this case, I'm going with destroy via because destroying blood is hard.
Destroying blood doesn't have to be hostile. Removing HAS_BLOOD from allies and himself would be a beneficial way of destroying blood., wouldn't it?

FAKE EDIT:
A Prince of Mind should cause unconsciousness as well as anything else.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

I looked at the syndrome tokens on dfwiki to think of a few simple class ideas. The prince/bard of  rage could add [Crazed] destroy bonds or allow destruction of bonds as crazed creatures will attack anything non-crazed. The Sylph of Hope maybe could increase creatures' Willpower attribute so they become to brave to be affected by pain? I've heard that tamed pets with Can_Learn just sit around and do nothing/become mayor, so that won't really work, but maybe the Prince of Mind could remove it, destroying their opponent's mind and preventing them from learning anything new skills.

Believe it or not, that first one is already in. Sylph of hope is interesting. Prince of mind removing CAN_LEARN and CAN_SPEAK could do interesting things.

I mostly need Page of Hope ideas right now, but most of these are helpful.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Something about finding their untapped willpower or similar?
My tumblr.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 59