Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 896

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 1559249 times)

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Discussion on TES V: Skyrim
« Reply #4005 on: December 26, 2011, 02:53:05 am »

I let a Steam Centurion out of its frame via lever to fight a bunch of Falmer and their servants for me. He chased me for a bit before I dove into an underground river and swam across, then just sat there while he got the crap kicked out of him by the servants armed with shitty iron weapons. I was 1-hitting these clowns with my bow and he just sat there, staring at me while the servants slowly took him apart. He eventually died and I swam over the river again and point-blanked the servants, then climbed up the hill and blew Falmer off the walls to their deaths with my shout.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4006 on: December 26, 2011, 03:09:05 am »

But that butter is being shown on a small 480p TV, ruining my experience. Those words; they are too damn small! And why is my PS3's screen resolution not conforming to my TV's!? I cant see the health bar or anything else that is down there!

Exact same thing happened to me on my 360. If you can set your PS3 to Widescreen mode, you'll be able to see more of the interface, but it will be rather distorted if you're using an analog box like me.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4007 on: December 26, 2011, 04:43:35 am »

I let a Steam Centurion out of its frame via lever .....

While you are down there, you might want to shout at the big glowing thing in the middle (force shout)
  ;)

Crustypeanut

• Bay Watcher
  • Ph.Dwarf & Practitioner of ‼MEDICINE‼
    • View Profile
« Reply #4008 on: December 26, 2011, 07:16:19 am »

I let a Steam Centurion out of its frame via lever..

Them dwarves and their levers..
Specialsurprise - a Tale of ‼Medicine‼ and ‼Science‼ !

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4009 on: December 26, 2011, 07:43:29 am »

Was startled by a very curious Roadside Event.
I had looted everything (SEE EVERY FUCKING THING) on the way out of Helgan, and wanting to stay with the story I was forced to drop a few hundred things, I left it near the cave exit and had begun my way back to it after getting the request to go to Whiterun. About halfway there, this man comes running down the road and autoconvos with me, forcing an item into my inventory, telling me to keep it safe, he will find me again later, make it worth my wild...
I move on, and a Hunter comes running down the road around the next corner, also autoconvos me asking if I had seen someone go past. The three choices was to Lie, say yes someone had or return the item.
I said Yes someone had. But I don't know why the Fugitive did so but he was sneaking back up around the corner into the sights of the Hunter. I left them be to their silly quarrel. Now carrying an Iron Armour with a 20hp Boost...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4010 on: December 26, 2011, 09:02:49 am »

and my carnal need to never take the roads and spam jump on mountains is making it EVEN SLOWER.

Oh, how I missed you Bethesda.

FYI the horses are pretty good for climbing mountains. Then again, Werewolf form is even better.

Lightning4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4011 on: December 26, 2011, 09:20:32 am »

Was startled by a very curious Roadside Event.
I had looted everything (SEE EVERY FUCKING THING) on the way out of Helgan, and wanting to stay with the story I was forced to drop a few hundred things, I left it near the cave exit and had begun my way back to it after getting the request to go to Whiterun. About halfway there, this man comes running down the road and autoconvos with me, forcing an item into my inventory, telling me to keep it safe, he will find me again later, make it worth my wild...
I move on, and a Hunter comes running down the road around the next corner, also autoconvos me asking if I had seen someone go past. The three choices was to Lie, say yes someone had or return the item.
I said Yes someone had. But I don't know why the Fugitive did so but he was sneaking back up around the corner into the sights of the Hunter. I left them be to their silly quarrel. Now carrying an Iron Armour with a 20hp Boost...

I had the same thing on nearly the same circumstances. Except when the fugitive shoved the item in my inventory it put me over the limit. Was wondering what I was going to drop to put me back at encumberance limit when the hunter showed up.
I forked it over to the hunter, it was some enchanted bow I didn't really need anyway.
And it was just after emerging from the Sarthaal excavation. Of all the weirdest places...

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4012 on: December 26, 2011, 10:37:19 am »

I just killed them both for their loot when I got that event.
*Hugs*

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4013 on: December 26, 2011, 01:32:40 pm »

The fugitive gave me an item and I never saw him or the hunter you guys speak of again.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4014 on: December 26, 2011, 04:03:34 pm »

The creepy part is that NPC is probably still following you, trying to catch up to you.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #4015 on: December 26, 2011, 04:36:01 pm »

The fugitive gave me an item and I never saw him or the hunter you guys speak of again.

Yeah, but whenever I find the fugitive, the hunter is always right there. Whether I give him his item back or lie to him, the fugitive never comes to attack me/get the item.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #4016 on: December 26, 2011, 04:47:05 pm »

The creepy part is that NPC is probably still following you, trying to catch up to you.

They will never sleep, never pause. They will follow over hill, rock, and river. They will follow through gale and hail and rain, through the sun and the seas. They are coming. For you. They have a gift, a gift they wish to show you...

It's wrapped in a pretty pink bow they bought from the riverwood trader.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4017 on: December 26, 2011, 05:25:09 pm »

Argh that blody fugetive milk-drinking backbiter!
Always interrupting important conversations!
Always delivering that same line even if he knows I can curbstomp him at the blink of an eye!
I am the Listener of The Dark Brotherhood!
Can he not see the Daedric armor I wear and weaponry I wield?
Can he not tell that I probably should be avoided at all costs?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 05:26:52 pm by Ultimuh »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4018 on: December 26, 2011, 05:41:53 pm »

Same with thieves.

I mean, really.

You're trying to rob a guy in enchanted Daedric armor...
Who speaks with experience beyond measure (level 50+)...
Who is leader of the Companions and Thieves guild and Thane to some cities...
Who has killed many dragons and has godly shouts...
Who has Daecric weapons as black as night which are enchanted...
...And he still treats me like I'm some punk, ignoring intimidation.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4019 on: December 26, 2011, 07:14:00 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"Shouldn't you get that... You know... Checked out?"
"Nah, it's okay! I've been walking around with this thing stuck in me for weeks! It just... *hnng* aches a little!"
Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 896