Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 494 495 [496] 497 498 ... 896

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 1550041 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
« Reply #7425 on: November 05, 2012, 05:13:56 pm »

*tilts head*   looks like I may have to push my Skyrim streaming plans to Spring Break
It's FEF, not FEOF

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #7426 on: November 05, 2012, 05:49:13 pm »

So people are saying those grey guys with the red cracks on them are corprus infected. Is that right?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #7427 on: November 05, 2012, 05:55:20 pm »

So people are saying those grey guys with the red cracks on them are corprus infected. Is that right?
Possibly. Sure looks like it.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7428 on: November 05, 2012, 06:18:36 pm »

But wasn't corprus cured with the death of Dagoth Ur?  I mean, rather the storms were going to stop "with time"  While they would live forever there are only so many of them...  Also, Corprus Alit.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7429 on: November 05, 2012, 07:06:00 pm »

But wasn't corprus cured with the death of Dagoth Ur?  I mean, rather the storms were going to stop "with time"  While they would live forever there are only so many of them...  Also, Corprus Alit.
The ones already infected could still spread the disease. It also means the nerevarine didn't destroy all sixth house bases.
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #7430 on: November 05, 2012, 07:35:01 pm »

Just got back home, saw trailer, I came (not literally, get your mind out of the gutter.)

Anyways, MW made it quite clear that corprus could no longer spread, so it's not like they'd get new coruprus beasts, but there were legions of them, they're ageless, and the Nereverine left after only about 2 years. It's quite possible that many of them would just try to huddle in their bases and not get killed, so it's quite plausible. Plus, nevermind the red-cracked guys, there was a fucking ascended sleeper in that trailer.

Akavir is actually the homeland of the dragons, but at least from what I know on the lore, they were (hilariously) driven out by cliff racers.

I hope they remember that the Skaal are supposed to have a completely separate religion and culture from the mainland nords, as throughout traipsing through Solstheim last time we didn't find any monuments to dragons or the 8 divines. I'm pretty sure they're Tamriel's only monotheists, as they kept going on about "The All-Maker."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #7431 on: November 05, 2012, 07:48:36 pm »

The main question on how many Corprus beasts could be around is whether there were bases outside of Vvardafel when Red Mountain errupted, not long after Oblivion ended.

Akavir is actually the homeland of the dragons, but at least from what I know on the lore, they were (hilariously) driven out by cliff racers.

They couldn't stand the incessant noise in their backyard. :P
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #7432 on: November 05, 2012, 07:54:32 pm »

Considering dragons can be killed by determined horses, I'm not surprised cliff racers chased them off.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7433 on: November 05, 2012, 07:56:29 pm »

The main question on how many Corprus beasts could be around is whether there were bases outside of Vvardafel when Red Mountain errupted, not long after Oblivion ended.
If anyone can survive the hell that would be Vvardenfell when Red Mountain erupted, it would probably be the corprus beasts. They could also have bases in the mainland.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #7434 on: November 05, 2012, 08:11:43 pm »

Those ruined dunmer strongholds they set up in have been around for a long, long, time, surviving many eruptions, as have the dwemer ruins. They might have gotten partially or completely buried, but they've had 160 years to dig out...
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #7435 on: November 05, 2012, 09:32:59 pm »

Considering dragons can be killed by determined horses, I'm not surprised cliff racers chased them off.
Power is in the nature of the Dovah.

But murder is in the hearts of every farm-beast.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7436 on: November 07, 2012, 05:52:46 pm »

So, My mums tells me her shadows immerse the whole visible world in shadow.  So she'd be staring out of Dragonreach or something and the shadow of the wood beam would make the whole town become submersed in shadow.  Any clue WTF or a fix?
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7437 on: November 07, 2012, 05:57:08 pm »

So, My mums tells me her shadows immerse the whole visible world in shadow.  So she'd be staring out of Dragonreach or something and the shadow of the wood beam would make the whole town become submersed in shadow.  Any clue WTF or a fix?
PC? Graphics card. Dont know why exactly though. Could also be a graphics file that's laying incorrect.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7438 on: November 07, 2012, 06:29:20 pm »

Just Save, quit then restart the game.

Fixed it for me.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7439 on: November 07, 2012, 06:33:37 pm »

Hmm she said she tried it.  It happened after she patched it, so I think I may re-install on the grounds that that'll fix the previously not-bug.  I hope its a fuggered file, at least...

Thank yalls in advance.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 494 495 [496] 497 498 ... 896