Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 508 509 [510] 511 512 ... 896

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 1550077 times)

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
« Reply #7635 on: December 01, 2012, 08:39:13 am »

Yes, soon you shall be able to play again, and have sex with guards instead of doing jail time.
Or have sex with the walking pairs of breasts that all female NPCs have been turned into.
Or have sex with your equipment, because why the fuck not.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7636 on: December 01, 2012, 08:41:44 am »

I wouldn't recommend modding, well I would but my modded Skyrim constantly crashes at randomly!
GRAAAAH!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #7637 on: December 01, 2012, 08:46:32 am »

I wouldn't recommend modding, well I would but my modded Skyrim constantly crashes at randomly!
GRAAAAH!
Thats because you're too damn lazy to do it properly.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7638 on: December 01, 2012, 09:04:40 am »

Yes, soon you shall be able to play again, and have sex with guards instead of doing jail time.
Or have sex with the walking pairs of breasts that all female NPCs have been turned into.

Now here's a thought:  why hasn't somebody made a mod to get rid of the ginormous breasts?  I've been secretly hoping to see it (because, unfortunately, irl females don't all have DDD size milkcrates and boobs that big on women that small cause health issues).  The best I found is B-cup spriggans (which of course came with a side of clam chowder).
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7639 on: December 01, 2012, 09:28:31 am »

Ginormous? Nords/Vikings had a very healthy lifestyle. We hunted and farmed, and we also raided a lot to get food. We also ate pretty healthily compared to the daily life :P
We didn't differ much from then and now except height. And not much :o

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7640 on: December 01, 2012, 09:30:40 am »

Ginormous? Nords/Vikings had a very healthy lifestyle. We hunted and farmed, and we also raided a lot to get food. We also ate pretty healthily compared to the daily life :P
We didn't differ much from then and now except height. And not much :o

And also because most people who play Skyrim have heavy nerd influences and usually lack a girlfriend.

Myself included. Yay, digital breasts!
I need to put something interesting here.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #7641 on: December 01, 2012, 11:30:47 am »

I also want a small breast mod but less because of the "realism" and "immersion" and more because I just like small breasts.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7642 on: December 01, 2012, 11:32:11 am »

I think CBBE had a "slim" version.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7643 on: December 01, 2012, 11:32:48 am »

UNP seem to be kinda realistic in that perspective.

chevil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7644 on: December 01, 2012, 04:06:37 pm »

I have done this in oblivion.
BBB mods Oblivion.
Ooh this sound new.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #7645 on: December 01, 2012, 11:08:06 pm »

Can I get links to

1) Whatever graphic mods those ultra screenshots were from, especially the grass one

2) An overhaul of Hearthfire
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7646 on: December 02, 2012, 06:32:07 am »

I think i forgot Farkas somewhere. What do?

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Seraphim342

• Bay Watcher
  • Magma Cum Laude
    • View Profile
« Reply #7647 on: December 02, 2012, 07:11:27 am »

I've got about 115 or so mods installed through Steam Workshop, and it runs smoother than vanilla.  Well, except for when the flocks of wild birds mod I had installed broke Hearthfire completely...

There are a lot of amazing graphics, sounds, performance, character mods, etc.  Also little ones like giving Lydia a chair in her own damned bedroom so she isn't always in your room gnawing on bread while she watches you sleep with murder in her cold, dead eyes.  Don't have any non-vanilla weapons or armor or any stuff like that, mostly just performance mods, bug fixes, and immersion stuff.  Well, except for the mod that replaced the moons with very well-render Me Gusta faces that I had for a while, because it was hilarious. 

Also, if you wade through a sea of ZZ-cup tig'o'biddies and "sexy armor" character mods you can find some very nice armor and face tweaks.  One I'm a big fan of basically makes the citizens on Skyrim bathe at least weekly so they all don't have 5 layers of dirt on their faces all the time.   Seriously, running water or no, who walks around with dirt on their face 24/7? 
I like to think that on the other side of the world a human is walking on the beach, notices the water level suddenly drop twenty feet, and whispers "fucking dwarves."

"The cows seem to lose bowel control when launched... I consider this a feature."

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7648 on: December 02, 2012, 07:58:45 am »

I have somehow contracted sanquire vampiris, or whatever it's called. Not a surprise in itself, BUT I'M A FUCKING WEREWOLF.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #7649 on: December 02, 2012, 01:31:58 pm »

Also, if you wade through a sea of ZZ-cup tig'o'biddies and "sexy armor" character mods you can find some very nice armor and face tweaks.  One I'm a big fan of basically makes the citizens on Skyrim bathe at least weekly so they all don't have 5 layers of dirt on their faces all the time.   Seriously, running water or no, who walks around with dirt on their face 24/7?

"Who's this then?"

"I dunno, must be a king"

"Why's that?"

"Ain't covered in shit."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?
Pages: 1 ... 508 509 [510] 511 512 ... 896