Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 708 709 [710] 711 712 ... 896

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 1558601 times)

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
« Reply #10635 on: April 12, 2014, 04:41:47 pm »

So, I've gotten Open Cities stable with my mod list, but now I got ~10 second lag on scripting by default, even more when there's lot going on (read: 10+ orks on horseback making camp in the middle of emptied fort). Save cleaner Vendayn suggested helped a lot but it's still pain in the ass, does anyone know of any other way to help with scripting?
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10636 on: April 12, 2014, 07:10:55 pm »

You need these two mods:
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28235/?
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23906/?

Thanks, exactly what I was looking for!

EDIT: Being a huge fan of Argonian, I wish Argonians could turn into werecrocodile instead of werewolf, when infected by lycanthrophy.

EDIT2: Found a mod!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 07:32:12 pm by BuriBuriZaemon »
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #10637 on: April 13, 2014, 10:47:35 pm »

Well, it's not so much race dependent as it is dependent on what curse is passed on. The most Bethesda has ever done is having 2 separate were curses in Daggerfall, boars and wolves, but supposedly there's everything from werecrocodiles to the infamous weresharks in Tamriel. So even a khajiit could potentially turn into a crocodile.

And in that mod, looks like the one going around is the apparently most common DF werecurse.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #10638 on: April 13, 2014, 11:18:36 pm »

Why are there no werebears in Skyrim, dammit :(

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10639 on: April 13, 2014, 11:27:31 pm »

There are, you just can't catch it. Dragonborn is cool and all but there are some things they should not have dummied out on >:(

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #10640 on: April 13, 2014, 11:57:17 pm »

I mean playable.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10641 on: April 14, 2014, 05:26:42 am »

There are, you just can't catch it. Dragonborn is cool and all but there are some things they should not have dummied out on >:(

There is always a mod for that.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10642 on: April 14, 2014, 10:23:33 am »

I'm actually more angry about how they teased us with the spears in the trailer, then in turns out they just function as arrows.

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10643 on: April 20, 2014, 04:41:16 pm »

My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10644 on: April 20, 2014, 04:50:55 pm »

Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10645 on: April 20, 2014, 05:00:56 pm »

Its tropical skyrim (I installed it wrong so I get higher textures and ice/snow)..think it had to do with wet and cold plus some others. Plus lighting is RCRN...amazing lighting mod.

On Wednesday I will post my full mod list with links/description. Its pretty stable, but my PC barely runs it.
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #10646 on: April 20, 2014, 05:55:46 pm »

I'm actually more angry about how they teased us with the spears in the trailer, then in turns out they just function as arrows.

Yeah, the "riekling spears" were basically Bethesda cockslapping their fans for petty reasons. That and the "dragon riding"...ugh.

7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10647 on: April 20, 2014, 06:38:44 pm »

Yeah, the "riekling spears" were basically Bethesda cockslapping their fans for petty reasons. That and the "dragon riding"...ugh.

Why are you surprised... They did that kind of bait and switch since back in Oblivion. "Hey Shop I can own"

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10648 on: April 20, 2014, 06:44:12 pm »

Why are you surprised... They did that kind of bait and switch since back in Oblivion. "Hey Shop I can own"

You can own shops through mods. :) pretty involved too. And build your own house mod is way better than hearthfire.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10649 on: April 20, 2014, 06:46:05 pm »

You can own shops through mods. :) pretty involved too. And build your own house mod is way better than hearthfire.

Sure and the mods sure do ease the sting of Bethesda's LIES!!! err wait it doesn't.
Pages: 1 ... 708 709 [710] 711 712 ... 896