Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 720 721 [722] 723 724 ... 896

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 1550216 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
« Reply #10815 on: June 01, 2014, 07:53:33 pm »

The main thing I'd want from M&B in Skyrim is lance charges. Which would be pretty useless anywhere but near Whiterun, but still.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #10816 on: June 01, 2014, 08:08:41 pm »

The main thing I'd want from M&B in Skyrim is lance charges. Which would be pretty useless anywhere but near Whiterun, but still.
Do it on dragons.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #10817 on: June 01, 2014, 08:22:23 pm »

I want directional attacking/blocking and momentum factored into damage.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #10818 on: June 01, 2014, 09:02:22 pm »

Miauw, unlike you, apparently, I like watching intercontinental ballistic mammoths.
Giants sending you into the stratosphere is considered a feature, if that's what you mean :P
I mean ICBMs.

The one I told you about where the physics engine decided a mammoth needed to spontaneously fly like a brick launched up a relative velocities.

I need a link to a clip of this. For reasons.
Apparently, the Giant ICBM was left in intentionally. The space core mod allows you to launch the core back into space through that.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #10819 on: June 01, 2014, 11:39:42 pm »

Miauw, unlike you, apparently, I like watching intercontinental ballistic mammoths.
Giants sending you into the stratosphere is considered a feature, if that's what you mean :P
I mean ICBMs.

The one I told you about where the physics engine decided a mammoth needed to spontaneously fly like a brick launched up a relative velocities.

I need a link to a clip of this. For reasons.
Apparently, the Giant ICBM was left in intentionally. The space core mod allows you to launch the core back into space through that.
Yes, but this is a different thing. This is a glitch where a mammoth allegedly clips into the ground briefly, and the physics engine flips its shit, launching the mammoth into the air.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10820 on: June 02, 2014, 06:31:13 am »

Has anybody used Elysees' Type-MOON-based spells? If so, have you guys been experiencing lag when using them?

I experience heavy lags and I would like to ask for advice on how to fix it. :\
Such a shame, they look awesome. Especially Marble Phantasm.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10821 on: June 07, 2014, 09:48:11 pm »

This is a WIP overhaul mod. But, I used dragonborn assets and put them into Skyrim to make a Skyrim wasteland. Only a few meshes to fix...

Surprised no one has done this before. It is rather easy, but very time consuming and requires downloading additional mods. I'm later gonna add more dragonborn stuff to Skyrim...and try to keep with the Elder Scrolls theme as much as I can...but I'm sure it will remind people of fallout

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/Vendayn/Skyrim/Epic%20Skyrim%20of%20Ultra%20Graphics/Skyrim%20Wasteland/WastelandBeta01.jpg

and

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/Vendayn/Skyrim/Epic%20Skyrim%20of%20Ultra%20Graphics/Skyrim%20Wasteland/Wasteland02.jpg

oh, and just imagine it as a cold harsh wasteland :P that way when NPCs go "brr so cold"...it is still lore friendly and doesn't throw you out of the atmosphere :P

« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 09:51:20 pm by Vendayn »
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10822 on: June 08, 2014, 04:15:38 am »

Patrollin' Skyrim makes you wish for a nuclear summer!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10823 on: June 09, 2014, 09:31:54 pm »

Imagine how fallout 4 will look :D...

With mods
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10824 on: June 12, 2014, 09:23:08 am »

Well, I did it. :)

http://www.moddb.com/mods/vendayn

It isn't meant to be a 100 percent wasteland BTW. Like in riften, the ecosystem changed to one similar to Morrowind with giant mushrooms (plus mutated trees). Its supposed to be different (at least a bit) than a post apoc kind of thing.

BTW east Skyrim has most graphics changes being closer to Morrowind. Whiterun has a lot of change too. Later, I will do more in other parts by...

I will however add a lot more effects, ruins of villages and a city. And whatever else comes to mind. I will probably focus more west, but add smaller ruined villages in the east. I plan to add more than just ruins as well.

Hope you guys like it. :)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 10:56:23 am by Vendayn »

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #10825 on: June 21, 2014, 07:43:37 am »

So has anyone managed to get Immersive Armors 7 and SkyRe compatible with each other without using NMM?

I do all my modding manually, and I seem to have screwed this up (My iron armor has 87 armor rating. Ebony has 60. That's just the tip of the "this shit is fucked" iceberg)
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10826 on: June 21, 2014, 01:21:10 pm »

So has anyone managed to get Immersive Armors 7 and SkyRe compatible with each other without using NMM?

I do all my modding manually, and I seem to have screwed this up (My iron armor has 87 armor rating. Ebony has 60. That's just the tip of the "this shit is fucked" iceberg)
SkyRe should have a specific patch for Immersive Armors, i find that and drop that on hopefully fixing your issue. Doing modding manually is extremely difficult (and dangerous, you can fuck your install to the point of reinstall) especially when you have scripts being overwritten all over the place. I recommend using Mod Organizer or something to make this easy.

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #10827 on: June 21, 2014, 02:14:42 pm »

By the way, this is on sale on Steam for $5 right now. I'd say that is an amazing price to pick up this game; hell, any game for $5 is a good deal.

Agreed, would recommend at $5.
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #10828 on: June 21, 2014, 07:49:42 pm »

All the dlc is also on sale for anyone that hasn't picked that stuff up and wants to. I have no idea if that's standard for steam sales, so forgive me if it is!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #10829 on: June 21, 2014, 08:15:21 pm »

Dawnguard and Dragonborn, on the other hand, are totally awesome.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?
Pages: 1 ... 720 721 [722] 723 724 ... 896