Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 769 770 [771] 772 773 ... 896

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 1550006 times)

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
« Reply #11550 on: November 03, 2014, 06:47:56 pm »

Well the anime mod sits at 249 esps/esms...so quite close to the limit. By default, it comes with 169 esps/esms. Added stuff that wouldn't effect performance/ctds too much...mostly new lands/a few quests/dungeons and 5 or so gameplay mods.

I won't be able to upload it publically. And when I do upload it (december), the content is too R rated for a public forum.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 06:55:47 pm by Vendayn »
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11551 on: November 03, 2014, 07:03:02 pm »

Well the anime mod sits at 249 esps/esms...so quite close to the limit. By default, it comes with 169 esps/esms. Added stuff that wouldn't effect performance/ctds too much...mostly new lands/a few quests/dungeons and 5 or so gameplay mods.

I won't be able to upload it publically. And when I do upload it (december), the content is too R rated for a public forum.
At least you could link to it in private messages for those interested, right?
(This means I'm interested in this.)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11552 on: November 03, 2014, 07:06:18 pm »

I'm kinda interested in the mod also, just to see exactly what it's like... Anime Skyrim is rather intriguing, since the vanilla art style isn't too anime to begin with. I'm curious with how the mod blends everything together.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11553 on: November 03, 2014, 07:21:29 pm »

I'm interested in seeing a screenshot so I better understand what anime Skyrim could even mean, exactly.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #11554 on: November 03, 2014, 10:08:42 pm »

A SFW screenshot posted to this thread would probably be prudent.

Anyway, since this is the most relevant thread I could think of, here's a stupid idea I had:

Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11555 on: November 03, 2014, 10:49:45 pm »

Interested in that anime mod.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11556 on: November 03, 2014, 10:50:04 pm »

Interested in that anime mod.

Same here.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11557 on: November 03, 2014, 11:05:25 pm »

Maybe split the anime overhaul thing off into its own thread, I dunno.

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11558 on: November 03, 2014, 11:19:02 pm »

Maybe split the anime overhaul thing off into its own thread, I dunno.

Since a lot of people are interested in it, once I get some safe for work screenshots. I'll probably just make a new thread.

It would be a bit of a weird thread, though. And I don't entirely see it being that great for the forum. Since I won't really ever be able to just post a link directly. And it would just likely end up being people either private messaging me or more likely, just taking up forum posts with "I'd like a link please". Guess I can just say "private message me for the link, please don't ask in the thread" or something like that. But, dunno if I'd be bypassing forum rules by doing that.

In any case. My own personal attempts at my own overhauls: 20 fps...30 if I'm lucky...

Anime skyrim: up to 50 FPS...30 average...

And it looks way better than any overhauls I've done. Either he optimized it, did a better job at combining mods...or...I just really suck at modding :P

Once I fix a small glitch with the race I'm using, I'll take some screenshots.
My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games: http://vendayn.wix.com/skyrimvendayn

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #11559 on: November 03, 2014, 11:37:55 pm »

Anime Skyrim sounds fantastic.

Also, what kind of system are you running? I'm mostly concerned about my own FPS in this case.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11560 on: November 03, 2014, 11:58:05 pm »

Anime Skyrim sounds fantastic.

Also, what kind of system are you running? I'm mostly concerned about my own FPS in this case.

Not the best, not the worst.

i5 3.3 Ghz CPU (its okay, a very low end brand though (it is intel, but made by a different company) and one of the oldest i5s. Most of my low FPS is probably from this. If you have a newer i5 or higher, you should be fine CPU wise. When it was released it was 50 dollars, it was one of the lowest priced ones)

Geforce 660 GTX 2gb (I wouldn't play the overhaul on anything less than 2 gb...I more recommend 4gb to be honest. I had a geforce 260 GTX 876 MB and the mod was...I got 15-20 FPS and had to turn everything off, lowest resolution, lowest graphics and it was still bad FPS)

Windows 7 64bit

8 gig DDR3 ram

1920x1080 monitor

So not the best system in the world, not the worst...I get 35 fps average, but goes to 40-45 in exteriors and always 60 interiors.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11561 on: November 04, 2014, 02:43:23 am »

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #11562 on: November 04, 2014, 02:53:10 am »

...Pretty much. But I just can't seem to dislodge the idea now that it's struck me, though goodness knows how that happened in the first place.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #11563 on: November 04, 2014, 03:04:05 am »

A dunmer, eking out a pitiful existence amongst the hopeless ruins of Morrowind, moves to Windhelm after hearing stories of wealth and success from his cousin

BEEG NORDIC TEETIES COUSIN! :P
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Vendayn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11564 on: November 04, 2014, 03:51:09 am »

So...here are some SFW screenshots. I added a bunch of custom stuff to his mod...not really showing much "anime" stuff, but that is what the creator called his mod.

In truth, most of the anime stuff are more NSFW stuff or things meant for youtube. Like dances, most of the characters, tons of anime clothing/items to craft. But it is more of a mythical overhaul than anything. The anime stuff is mostly cosmetic. But the rest of it gives skyrim a really mysterious mythical feel...especially at night, but I didn't get a chance for that. Night time looks epic. There is actually a lot of anime-like stuff though, but I just got SKSE memory patch to work, game to be stable and now it is bed time. :P

It does look rather epic. As for blood, its enhanced blood mod but overwritten with crimson tide textures (only)...enhanced blood looked so fugly and horrid...and crimson tide looked amazing but mod is broken (as in, if you use it, you break saves and destroy game). So get to use crimson tide blood but with enhanced blood mod :)

http://s4.photobucket.com/user/Vendayn/library/Skyrim/Mythical%20Skyrim

Should work. I'll keep any NSFW away from that link. Also, it usually isn't that bright...but it is a "clear" weather. When it rains, night or when it is overcast in skyrim...it darkens up a lot. The anime creator made a realistic ENB in my opinion. Cause a clear day would be rather bright (his doesn't look overbright to me) and an overcast day would be darker :P It is actually the best ENB as far as ENB goes...whether you like ENB or not I guess is up to the person, but this one is as good as it gets. I'll be taking more screenshots in a couple days or whenever, so you'll see what rain/night/cloudy looks like (if it happens).

Mod info
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

There is a ton of stuff added on top of his anime mod. But I won't likely be adding anymore (said that last time and kept my promise...but my last overhaul was broken and I got rid of mods lol). Mostly because it is 100% stable thus far (from my 2 hour non-stop play through, which isn't really much and I have till end of december to keep testing)...and mod limit is already pretty much reached. I don't want to deal with merged mods, not experienced enough for that.

Btw, if too much conversation happens with the anime mod or whatever I end up calling it...I'll probably just end up making a new thread for it so people can still discuss skyrim stuff.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 03:57:11 am by Vendayn »
Pages: 1 ... 769 770 [771] 772 773 ... 896