???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388321 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Down to the Lands...)
« Reply #1725 on: December 11, 2011, 06:47:17 pm »

>Mikheal: Fuck that old man. Do something more productive, like exploring!

If we have already got 3 levels just getting into the game we will be level ten by half-way through the game :P.

Edit: At next chance we need to all make new duds.
And then we make a new cast photo of us /w more awsome.

I have no idea what to do for a new outfit for Alex. I have all the fashion sense of your average Troll. I do have an accessory in mind, but it'll  have to wait a little bit for plot reasons. As for the levels, I'm willing to bet that with all the stuff revealed at Cascade and after, the level cap might be climbing...

Anyway, where are you going to explore? Are you going to head out on the roads, or just go cross-country and hope you run into something interesting?

RL: Tactical retreat to the southeast.
This is what happens when I forget to roll init ffff-

Well, I did roll it, I didn't just say 'you didn't roll, you get bottom initiative'. I just rolled very badly.

Also, could you be a bit more specific? Do you want to just double move southeast, or attack and then run?

Sorry.
>Drop the Load Gaper on the nearest IMP Cluster

Don't worry about it. I actually completely forgot right up until after I made the last post.

Initiative values for this fight.

meteorwolf imp 23
Alex 22
meteor Imp 21
ghost imp 2 20
knight imp 20
card imp 20
swordmaster imp 19
Fire Imp 18
dummy imp 18
frog imp 2 16
PA 16
ghost imp 1 15
kaminasprite 12
frog imp 1 11

Don't worry folks, Alex has a plan. Sort of.

The meteorwolf imp runs up and bites at Alex, but the plucky boy dodges out of the way.

Alex makes a break for the gate, ignoring the meteorwolf's attempt to claw him as he dashes toward the glowing spirograph in the sky. The dummy smack him in the leg, dealing 5 damage, but he keep going, and launches himself into the gate.

SWEET ABSCOND BRO!

Anyway, feel free to not bother with the fight, since Alex just absconded like a boss. In case you want to, here is the map.

Oh shit.

>DB: Second Wind then use Jugglers Dance.

>FS: Keep doing that shooty thingy.

You take a second to steady yourself, then bust out some seriously bizznasty dance moves. Imps 1, 3, and 4 suffer 6 points of damage apiece, and grant combat advantage for the remainder of the turn.

The Ogre can't get to you for a proper attack, and tries to trigger a tremor by stomping at you. You don't really think you feel anything.

Imps 3, 2, and 4 all attack you in quick succession, and you only manage to parry Imp 4's strike. You take 12 damage from the assault.

Froglosiphersprite tosses off another sprite blast, hitting the Ogre, Imps 1 and 3, and scoring a brutal affront against imp 2! The Ogre and Imps 1 and 3 take 10 damage, and Imp 2 takes 14. Both Imps 2 and 3 grant combat advantage to you.

>Resummon SS one space to the left of me.

Also,

>Call MWS. He's taking too much damage.

First: What are you going to do, and second, shouting for MWS will blow your cover, and you'll have no chance for free combat advantage against those imps.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: December 11, 2011, 06:56:08 pm »

>Mikheal: Follow the road No that makes sense. Go cross country ridin'!
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: December 11, 2011, 07:20:18 pm »

Also,

First: What are you going to do, and second, shouting for MWS will blow your cover, and you'll have no chance for free combat advantage against those imps.

Good point. I think I'll just take the combat advantage.

>Mimi: One space left, two spaces up, shoot the rightmost card imp like a boss.

9+5+5+3+2(+combat advantage? i dunno)=24?

The card imps are kitty litter. I'm saving my best stuff for that ogre. I'll summon SS later.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: December 11, 2011, 08:10:56 pm »

>Walk deeper into the temple while listening for imps. There has to be more of them.

I'll make perception (+14) checks if I need to. My perception value isn't high enough, I should boost it next time.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: December 11, 2011, 08:26:23 pm »

I meant slide 1 south-east, then run southeast as far as I can and take the opportunity attack from the imp. If the map ends before I can move my maximum, then spend the rest of the move going east.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 08:32:46 pm by TherosPherae »
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: December 11, 2011, 08:30:18 pm »

>Ascend To The UPSTAIRS
Raggle Fraggle

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: December 11, 2011, 09:20:19 pm »

Hey, I'LL decide when I want to be summoned. >:( just kidding
But from the looks of it you don't really need me yet. So yeah, continue as you were.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: December 12, 2011, 04:19:54 am »

>Mikheal: Follow the road No that makes sense. Go cross country ridin'!

Well, there is a lot of country to cross, so you decide to forgo the road, at least for the moment. However, this leaves you with a lot of options. East is the only direction with a road, at the moment, so which way do you want to go?

>Walk deeper into the temple while listening for imps. There has to be more of them.

I'll make perception (+14) checks if I need to. My perception value isn't high enough, I should boost it next time.

Apparently, there do not need to be any imps in here, based on the fact that you don't see or here a single one. As you glance around, you notice pictographs on the wall. Make a Skaian Lore check.

Also,

Good point. I think I'll just take the combat advantage.

>Mimi: One space left, two spaces up, shoot the rightmost card imp like a boss.

9+5+5+3+2(+combat advantage? i dunno)=24?

The card imps are kitty litter. I'm saving my best stuff for that ogre. I'll summon SS later.

For future reference, combat advantage confers a plus 2 bonus, as well as occasional myriad other effects, depending on who is fighting. For example, imps deal extra damage when they have combat advantage. Also, general reminder, diagonal movement is allowed.

Anyway, you spring out from behind the wall and shoot one of the imps, slaying it immediately. Looks like you have that other imps attention.

Meteorwolfsprite continues his valiant assault against your foes, throwing another sprite blast. He manages to destroy the enemy wolf sprites, but the Ogre is completely unfazed by the attack. It strikes back, but meteorwolfsprite dodges out of the way, luckily.

The fire imp, alerted by the commotion of one of his playing card brethren dying, comes running.

The remaining card imp is closer, and runs up at you, swinging a clawed hand. You dodge out of the way as you often do.

I meant slide 1 south-east, then run southeast as far as I can and take the opportunity attack from the imp. If the map ends before I can move my maximum, then spend the rest of the move going east.

You have moved to the full edge of the Strife map with 1 move remaining. If you wish to ABSCOND, you may make an athletics check to run the hell away.

>Ascend To The UPSTAIRS

You proceed to the top floor, where the Gate to your world awaits. You here a lot of thumping around, and you're fairly certain that its a few of those Ogres, like the ones you helped AL fight. You could probably get past them completely, if you were sneaky about it.

As for the room the Gate is in, you can't tell what is in there. It's too far away, and the Ogres are making too much noise.

>AL: Check to make sure all your limbs are accounted for.

Yeah, you're fine. You stand up and take a look around. It is extremely hot here, at least 105 degrees Fahrenheit. You already begin to sweat as you take in your surroundings. Or at least, you try to but a whole bunch of... Jelly things are staring at you. It's kind of unnerving.

One of them says "Pop."

Okay. That's... Weird.

Then another says "Pop." Then another. And another. And soon, everyone one of the jelly things is bouncing around at waist height shouting "POP!"

Maybe you should have stuck with the imps.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: December 12, 2011, 07:40:10 am »

>Oh Lawd. Sneak yourself past those Ogres.Stealth CHECK::[6,10]+6=22!
Raggle Fraggle

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: December 12, 2011, 07:43:26 am »

>Notice pictographs (Skian Lore).

[9,2+8]=19

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: December 12, 2011, 09:01:10 am »

I didn't realize we could move diagonally.

>Mimi: Shoot the nearest card imp like a boss and abscond six spaces down.

6+7+5+3+2=23.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 01:39:27 pm by freeformschooler »

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: December 12, 2011, 01:33:15 pm »

Athletics check for escapin': 9+8=17.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: December 12, 2011, 03:59:28 pm »

Mikheal: Choose a Direction at random.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: December 12, 2011, 11:08:33 pm »

Mikheal: Choose a Direction at random.

You randomly walk south for a while. It's pretty boring. Eventually, you stumble across a road going east and west. Which way?

Athletics check for escapin': 9+8=17.

You pull off a pretty decent LASS SCAMPER, and get away from the imps. Unfortunately, you have now lost the path. That's irritating. What now?

>Notice pictographs (Skian Lore).

[9,2+8]=19

You take a closer look at the Pictographs. As near as you can tell, they seem to refer to a dead volcano somewhere nearby. It seems to be a map, maybe, with certain dead ends being noted. Weird.

I'll do freeform's and Riccto's stuff later.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: December 12, 2011, 11:11:41 pm »

>Try to find a noted dead end from the map. Maybe it be more helpful than it sounds.

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 335