???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388192 times)

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Down to the Lands...)
« Reply #1710 on: December 11, 2011, 10:27:37 am »

Should I talk with my quirk, or is that for pesterchum only? And are these regular sized squirrels?

Steve walked into the shack and was rather puzzled by the fact that he was talking to a squirrel. "Sorry. I didn't realize you were hibernating. I'm looking for a large floating pattern. It's about the size of a house I guess..." Walking into a giant squirrel's shack and conversing about large flying symbols clearly was not Steve's specialty. Steve started thinking this might be a long day.

Spoiler: Dialog Box (click to show/hide)

I made a dialog box if you wanted to do the RP like that.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 10:30:43 am by The Fool »

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: December 11, 2011, 10:48:04 am »

Alright then. One space down, three spaces left, two spaces up. THEN brutal affront roll.

EDIT: Am I allowed to shoot through Meteorwolfsprite without harming him? If so, just shoot from where I stand, THEN make the previously mentioned movement.

Also, are you going to post the meteor prototyping template?

Full prototyping list is up now. I really should have done that earlier, thanks for reminding me.

You can shoot through his space, but it gives the imp full concealment (-5 to your attack roll). I'm not sure which you'd prefer.

No concealment preferably. I'll just take the OA if that's what's necessary.

Right-o.

You circle around the Frog Imp, and get ready to shoot at him, narrowly dodging as it extends its tongue at you. That is DISGUSTING. You are so shaken by that nasty tongue that you completely flip out, and accidentally shoot yourself in the foot (Grave Blunder!). You take 4 damage.

Meteorwolfsprite attacks the frog imp, biting its face off. That's pretty gross too. Oh well, at least its gone now. It then moves to the right to keep those Wolf imps from coming after you.

The purely Wolf imp moves and attacks meteorwolfsprite, hitting for 5 damage.

The ghosty Ogre moves down and also attacks Meteorwolfsprite, hitting him for 14 damage.

Card Imp 1 hasn't seen you yet, and Meteorwolf is now blocked by his compatriots, so neither moves. Neither do card Imp 2 or Fire Imp.

SS' turn. Mimi should also prepare an action.

>Mikheal: Switch to shiny Dialog boxs

Spoiler: Old Bird Hag Log (click to show/hide)

Should I talk with my quirk, or is that for pesterchum only? And are these regular sized squirrels?

Steve walked into the shack and was rather puzzled by the fact that he was talking to a squirrel. "Sorry. I didn't realize you were hibernating. I'm looking for a large floating pattern. It's about the size of a house I guess..." Walking into a giant squirrel's shack and conversing about large flying symbols clearly was not Steve's specialty. Steve started thinking this might be a long day.

Spoiler: Dialog Box (click to show/hide)

I made a dialog box if you wanted to do the RP like that.

I'm fine either way. Personally, I think dialog boxes should be reserved for more important characters only, not consorts. What ever floats your boat though, so proceed how you wish. Also, your quirk is not mandatory. No one is being secretly graded.

The Squirrel made its way back to its bed, laying down and pulling an ancient looking blanket over itself, yawning. "Its alright. You're obviously not from around here. I can't imagine walking around without fur in this weather. I'll be honest, I prefer not to walk around with it so cold at all. Anyway, I'm not sure that it is what you're looking for, but the temple to the North has a big orange spirograph inside. I can lend you my key, since its locked, if you like. Just get it back to me if this winter ever ends." The squirrel pulls open a drawer by his bedside table and pulls out a huge key.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: December 11, 2011, 10:50:40 am »

>Mimi: One space down, shoot past MWS at the regular Wolf imp. Take the -5.

9+4(roll)+3+2+5-5=18.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: December 11, 2011, 10:58:23 am »

"I know the temple. I'll get it back to you when I'm done." Steve knew that he probably wouldn't be able to if he warps away, but he didn't really know the rules of this world. Steve accepts the key. "Thanks. Enjoy your sleep."

>Walk back into the snowstorm. Return to the temple.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: December 11, 2011, 11:58:47 am »

« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 12:00:36 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: December 11, 2011, 01:17:25 pm »

>DB: Move one square to the right and use MUTUALISTIC FLURRY on IMP 1.

>FrogSprite: Move forward and attack IMP 2.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: December 11, 2011, 01:28:57 pm »

> Cursor: Reappear left of the ogre, and Drop the Load Gaper on it.
[2,8] = 10 + bonus
Sorry I didn't put the modifier, I'm not on my computer and can't check.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: December 11, 2011, 02:00:14 pm »

RL: WHACKAFROG(specifically, the rightmost one)
17+10-1=26
Also, at the end of this strife, can I collect the computer and try to draw the Sun Tzu's Book weapon?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 03:12:07 pm by TherosPherae »
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: December 11, 2011, 02:20:55 pm »

WAIT NO, I change my action. A -5 on the previous roll would be a miss. Instead head up five spaces and left one space. That'll keep me in a good position to surprise the card imps.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: December 11, 2011, 03:18:26 pm »

"I know the temple. I'll get it back to you when I'm done." Steve knew that he probably wouldn't be able to if he warps away, but he didn't really know the rules of this world. Steve accepts the key. "Thanks. Enjoy your sleep."

>Walk back into the snowstorm. Return to the temple.

You walk through the snow, uphill, 5 miles, both ways to the temple. The key fits, and turns the lock, but the doors are still really heavy, so it takes you a few minutes to get in.

The inside of the temple is made from a tan stone, and light is provided by a few flickering torches. No sign of the return gate here in the entryway.

The old bird shakes his head. Apparently, you've exhausted this particular wellspring of information.

>DB: Move one square to the right and use MUTUALISTIC FLURRY on IMP 1.

>FrogSprite: Move forward and attack IMP 2.

You start stabbing wildly, dealing 15 damage to Imp 1.

Apparently, froglosiphersprite joining the battle has prompted the Ogre and the other two imps into action. Oh well. The Ogre can't get close enough to hit you because of the imps, but Imp 3 runs in at your right side and attacks, missing completely.

Imp 2 attacks again, but you dodge away from the claw swipe.

Imp 4 moves in to attack, boxing you in with Imp 3. It scores a hit, dealing 9 damage.

Froglosiphersprite steps up behind you and tells you to duck. You quickly comply as he lets a sprite blast loose, hitting all of the enemies except for Imp 4 for 5 damage. In addition, all of the imps except Imp 4 take a penalty to their attack next turn.

You have 16 hit points remaining, and can restore 18 with a second wind minor action.

> Cursor: Reappear left of the ogre, and Drop the Load Gaper on it.
[2,8] = 10 + bonus
Sorry I didn't put the modifier, I'm not on my computer and can't check.

No worries. You pop up next to the Ogre, grab a section of wall, and slam it into its head. It takes 10 damage, but it can't be pushed because of the location it is in.

WAIT NO, I change my action. A -5 on the previous roll would be a miss. Instead head up five spaces and left one space. That'll keep me in a good position to surprise the card imps.

Okay, I'll let you do it this time, but I think in the future, if you choose to make your own rolls, you need to stick with the action you chose. This goes for everyone.

You move to your desired location. On your next turn, if you desire, you can make a stealth check to get combat advantage for one round.

Meteorwolfsprite throws a sprite blast, but only hits the ogre, dealing 6 damage, and reducing its ability to attack.

The Wolf imp attacks meteorwolfsprite, hitting it for 5 damage.

The Ogre attacks SS's cursor, hitting it for 14 damage and forcing a disconnect.

Neither card imps are aware of your presence. Yet.

Meteorwolf Imp take the opportunity to move toward meteorwolfsprite and attack, hitting it for 5 damage.

The remaining imps aren't aware of nearby foes, and do nothing.

[/quote]
RL: WHACKAFROG(specifically, the rightmost one)
17+10-1=26
Also, at the end of this strife, can I collect the computer and try to draw the Sun Tzu's Book weapon?

Yes, you may.

Also, you have bottom initiative. Too bad.

Imps go 2, 1, 3, then it is your turn.

They each approach and attack in turn. Imp 2 hits you, scratching you for 6 damage. Imp 1 misses, but Imp 3 also connects, dealing 7 damage.

You retaliate, hitting Imp 3 for 11 damage.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: December 11, 2011, 03:30:25 pm »

>Resummon SS one space to the left of me.

Also,

>Call MWS. He's taking too much damage.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: December 11, 2011, 03:32:50 pm »

Oh shit.

>DB: Second Wind then use Jugglers Dance.

>FS: Keep doing that shooty thingy.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: December 11, 2011, 03:51:57 pm »

Sorry.
>Drop the Load Gaper on the nearest IMP Cluster
Raggle Fraggle

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: December 11, 2011, 04:52:20 pm »

RL: Tactical retreat to the southeast.
This is what happens when I forget to roll init ffff-
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: December 11, 2011, 05:10:27 pm »

>Mikheal: Fuck that old man. Do something more productive, like exploring!

If we have already got 3 levels just getting into the game we will be level ten by half-way through the game :P.

Edit: At next chance we need to all make new duds.
And then we make a new cast photo of us /w more awsome.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 05:22:54 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 335