???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388435 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Mortal Peril! Intrigue! Awkward Teen Romance!)
« Reply #2100 on: January 03, 2012, 11:31:04 pm »

Spoiler: dialoglog (click to show/hide)

Yeah, I'll do the rapier thing.

You swap out for your trusty rapier, shish-kabobing a ghost imp. Or rather, you thought you did, but it just cackles maniacally and flies off the blade. Stupid incorporeal bastard.

The various imps close in and, with the exception of the card imp, who is way, way behind, attack in a fashion that is both scary and dramatic. Not particularly effective though. They're not skilled fighters.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: January 03, 2012, 11:32:48 pm »

I guess I have no choice. The Dersite will probably be higher up by now. I can't risk getting caught, I'll have to sneak by if I want to try stalking the stalker.

>CR: Be the shadow.

[3,9+10] = 22

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: January 03, 2012, 11:41:51 pm »

I guess I have no choice. The Dersite will probably be higher up by now. I can't risk getting caught, I'll have to sneak by if I want to try stalking the stalker.

>CR: Be the shadow.

[3,9+10] = 22

You are vengeance. You are the night! YOU ARE BATMAN!

Well, not really. But you stick to the shadows and scurry up yon stairs like there was nothing to it.

For completely circumventing the encounter, you receive a small stack of boondollars. A stack 1500 deep, to be precise.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: January 03, 2012, 11:44:13 pm »

Edit: NOPE I JUST MISSED HAHAH I'M BLIND
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 11:46:00 pm by TherosPherae »
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: January 03, 2012, 11:48:17 pm »

22 is a miss? :III wow these things are crafty. Actually with the rapier I think it should be 23 since there's no -1 to precision.

>MIMI: STAB THAT FIRE IMP. Then if it dies, take off to the right all the way.

17+11, THANK YOU DICE GODS.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: January 03, 2012, 11:50:43 pm »

22 is a miss? :III wow these things are crafty. Actually with the rapier I think it should be 23 since there's no -1 to precision.
It was its crafty ghost powars.
RL: Cease conversation, turn around, fly right into the eavesdropper on accident.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: January 04, 2012, 12:00:38 am »

Edit: NOPE I JUST MISSED HAHAH I'M BLIND

Welp, I am mystified.

>MIMI: STAB THAT FIRE IMP. Then if it dies, take off to the right all the way.

17+11, THANK YOU DICE GODS.

Actually, it was a hit, it is just that ghost imps are the worst kind of asshole and can ignore one hit per encounter. Anything ghost prototyped can, in fact.

It's going to be extremely amusing when one of us pulls out our equivalent of SEPULCHRITUDE on the black king and it does absolutely nothing.

You slam the point of your rapier straight through the fire imp's head, taking 1 point of damage from its aura as you sprint away from the other imps who, try as they might, can't get you with an opportunity attack. It explodes into grist as the Ghost imps follow behind you.

Both Ghost Imps catch up in short order, but neither can muster the martial ability to harm you.

That card imp is still way behind you too.

It was its crafty ghost powars.
RL: Cease conversation, turn around, fly right into the eavesdropper on accident.

NINJITSU!

You finish up your conversation, turn around and fly smack dab into Claire. Nice flying, hotshot.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: January 04, 2012, 12:03:30 am »

>Mimi: Stab that one imp you couldn't stab before and make a break for it up all the way.

1+8+11

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: January 04, 2012, 12:12:35 am »

>Mimi: Stab that one imp you couldn't stab before and make a break for it up all the way.

1+8+11

You stab at the ghost imp you swung at before, and it fails to summon the energy necessary to return to an incorporeal state. It is slain. And you make a break for it, running north. The remaining ghost imp claws you as your run, and you take 5 damage.

It flies after you, intending to hit you again, but naturally fails, as these things can only barely touch you if they get insanely lucky.

The card imp seems to be catching up.

Not that it's serious or anything, but you are down to 15 hit points.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: January 04, 2012, 12:18:57 am »

Uhhh.

>Mimi: Stab that one other ghost imp then make a break for it up, northwest, northwest, west west west.

Woooo 6 move points.

3+4+11.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: January 04, 2012, 12:26:23 am »

>CR: Climb up the stairs and sneak the hell out of the next floor.

[5,10+10] = 25

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: January 04, 2012, 12:30:35 am »

Uhhh.

>Mimi: Stab that one other ghost imp then make a break for it up, northwest, northwest, west west west.

Woooo 6 move points.

3+4+11.

The second ghost imp pulls the same crap the first one did. Typical. You dash away anyway, easily evading the claw swipe of your irritating enemy.

Since he couldn't see where you went, the ghost imp chose a less than perfect path to follow you, and is now a space away from you as a result.

The card imp still has not caught up.

>CR: Climb up the stairs and sneak the hell out of the next floor.

[5,10+10] = 25

Am I to assume you will continue to stealth until you reach the top floor or are spotted?

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: January 04, 2012, 12:32:37 am »

Yes. If I want to stalk a stalker, I'll need to be unseen. I have no idea if he actually is there, but it might prove useful.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: January 04, 2012, 12:38:47 am »

Yes. If I want to stalk a stalker, I'll need to be unseen. I have no idea if he actually is there, but it might prove useful.

You resume your trip to the top of your house and the second gate. You are almost caught on the twelfth floor, but your impressive ninja skills make sure that doesn't happen for the rest of the trek up.

You are now sitting on the stairs between the top floor, and the floor just below it. Is there anything you wish to do before leaping into the fray (stealthily) and possibly encountering the strange figure?

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: January 04, 2012, 07:42:21 am »

Not really. Unless I learn something I don't even need to let someone know what I'm doing.

Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 335