???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 386510 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (I spell stuff wrong even when I'm not referencing SBaHJ!)
« Reply #2745 on: February 01, 2012, 09:29:22 pm »

RL: WHAT IN THE EVER LOVING HELL IS THIS SHIT? WAKE UP, YA WEENIES!

There's no better way to ingratiate yourself to people you're meeting for the first time than waking them up violently! So you do that.

You empty your lungs at the ladies and gentleman having a snooze. They wake in short order.

Claire, Mimi and Steve have all been halted in their investigations, and are now awake. Fun times!

>PA: See if you can INVESTIGATE the meaning of the writing or if DA can understand it.

Skaian Lore Check?
[5,10]+13=27

DA can only tell you that the language is something known as Ancient Skaian, not that there was ever a race of Skaians to make them. It's just that they've always been there. Not much else to call them.

You take a look at the characters, and are only able to deduce that 8 of them appear to be important, considering they are more elaborate than the rest, and occur in groups.

One of the 8 characters also shows up by itself. Next to a graphical representation of the flower-pedestal deal at the other end of the room.

Spoiler: LH's Big Quest (click to show/hide)

Artifacts!

One quick note about that. The person's personal artifacts will not be on their own land. LH would have known that, so feel free to substitute in that information.

Mikheal: Realize that he just went into the room which your Uncle stays in when hes home, from which there is only one way in and out.

Mikheal: Corner him like a Rat and stamp him out. (Not before doing a Second Wind though)

You rub your hands together with malicious glee. You have him trapped. Trapped like a rat! Victory will soon be yours!

"MIKHAEL!"

Uh oh. You hear the voice of one of the Elder Gods reach your mind.

"YOUR QUEST FOR VEGEANCE HAS DOOMED YOU. BY THE TIME YOU REACH HIM, THE MAGE WILL HAVE ALREADY BEGUN TO SPIRAL OUT OF CONTROL. CLEARLY, YOU WERE UNWORTHY OF OUR ATTENTIONS.

ENJOY YOUR DEATH- WE'VE NO DOUBT IT WILL COME SWIFTLY."

Well. That was ominous. But you have bigger fish to fry. Bigger, fatter, dumber fish that throw safes at you and gouge your eyes.

You start preparing yourself for the final encouner with HB when you hear a spectacular crash from your Uncle's room. When you enter, you find a hole in the wall far larger than your enemy. You look outside the hole, but that bastard's seems to have made good his escape.

If you had a hat, you'd throw it down in disgust.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2746 on: February 01, 2012, 09:47:05 pm »

How are the characters grouped? What do they look like, can anything be inferred from them?

>PA: FURTHER THE INVESTIGATION.

Skaian Lore
[7,7]+13=27
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: February 01, 2012, 09:51:33 pm »

Without some way to translate them, there is no way to infer very much from the characters.

They are grouped in lines, one coming directly after the other. Example: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: February 01, 2012, 09:53:06 pm »

...Maybe I shouldn't be here if there was an order to vacate the moon. May as well follow the chain out of here then.

>Steve: Royally vacate the moon.

>Steve: Continue to royally vacate the moon.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2750 on: February 01, 2012, 09:54:45 pm »

Is there anything distinctive about how they look or at they just gobbly-gook. In that case

Head out  of the temple and just straight up explore.
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: February 01, 2012, 10:13:11 pm »

...Maybe I shouldn't be here if there was an order to vacate the moon. May as well follow the chain out of here then.

>Steve: Royally vacate the moon.

>Steve: Continue to royally vacate the moon.

>Mimi: Follow the red carpet.

You have been awakened by Danielle's boisterous shouting. You cannot continue your actions on Derse and Prospit.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: February 01, 2012, 10:15:09 pm »

Oh right.

WE NEED A MEMO. Now or later. Not sure.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: February 01, 2012, 10:20:41 pm »

Oh right.

WE NEED A MEMO. Now or later. Not sure.

Yeah, I'd like the five of us present to try and be available either tomorrow or friday, after 8 pm eastern time. Because I should be on then. Saturday would, strictly speaking, be better, but that's a while to wait to have everyone shouting over each other.

Plus, despite the fact I keep posting here, I have math homework. Gah.

Math homework terminated.

Just a heads-up, the good folks making the game we're playing decided to make some changes to the Mage class, in particular differentiating it from the Price. Most of the Mage characteristics are actually going to Prince, so I'll be doing a conversion over to the new style Mage. Works nicely thematically as well, since Alex just had a bit of a character building experience, and it changing the way he approaches a fight isn't far-fetched.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: February 02, 2012, 09:09:41 am »

Well, since getting together for regular memos seems likely to be difficult, I propose an alternate solution for when we can't:

Spoiler: Show Partylog (click to show/hide)

>Mimi: Greet Alex and Danielle.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: February 02, 2012, 10:37:14 am »

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: February 02, 2012, 04:12:26 pm »

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: February 02, 2012, 06:44:18 pm »

You look outside the hole, but that bastard's seems to have made good his escape...
...Off the side of sheer clift face. Have you already forgotten that Mikheal's house sits on top of 10,000 ft high mountain? Which means, in simplier terms, that you will certainly always die if you jump off of it without somekind of equipment or, in Mikheal's case, landslide to break your fall. Its the entire reason HB didn't just kill Mikheal outright, if I read the tauntlogs correctly.

>Mikheal: Foundly reguard puddle that was once enemy.

>Mikheal: Also ask Elder Gods as to how the hell did they expect him to eliminate the threat he didn't even know the identity of or have a way to get too in 5 or so minutes?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:50:17 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: February 02, 2012, 07:15:21 pm »

You look outside the hole, but that bastard's seems to have made good his escape...
...Off the side of sheer clift face. Have you already forgotten that Mikheal's house sits on top of 10,000 ft high mountain? Which means, in simplier terms, that you will certainly always die if you jump off of it without somekind of equipment or, in Mikheal's case, landslide to break your fall. Its the entire reason HB didn't just kill Mikheal outright, if I read the tauntlogs correctly.

>Mikheal: Foundly reguard puddle that was once enemy.

>Mikheal: Also ask Elder Gods as to how the hell did they expect him to eliminate the threat he didn't even know the identity of or have a way to get too in 5 or so minutes?

It's not like it goes house, sheer cliff, bottom of mountain. Just like John's house in Homestuck, there is an area of normal ground.

The reason HB didn't kill Mikhael is because he didn't want to spend umpteen hours climbing down the mountain. When Mikhael came back tougher, he didn't have any choice but to leg it, since there was no longer any chance of strong-arming him into leading him to one of the gates.

You question the time management skills of the Elder Gods, who do not reply. Guess they're done with you.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: February 02, 2012, 07:31:56 pm »

Really? Because the way I remember John's house is that it was on a clift so Steep that it inclined a bit. In fact, I think that the place John's house was is much much worse.

And besides, I wanted to beat HB because, as I believe I had said before, It would mean that I would have the chance for some exposistioning of Mikheal's personality. And, assuming he had one of those maps on him, I would have an excuse to meet up with everybody at Claires place. Besides, what is the value of letting him live? I wouldn't call him important, well developed, or inreplacable. In fact, hes only the third most powerful in Jack's little agent group. Which isn't exclusive to just them, I might add. The game provides a character sheet for generic agents. Why do you want HB to stay alive so bad?
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 335