???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 386450 times)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Panty raids are not part of a standard adventure.)
« Reply #3825 on: April 07, 2012, 09:58:32 pm »

> Claire: Standard battle tactics: spam regular attacks and Scorpion's Strike.
Regular: [9,4 + 11] = 24
Scorpion's: [10,4 + 11] = 25
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3826 on: April 07, 2012, 10:11:54 pm »

"What's the other engraving stand for?" Mimi was delighted at this new information.

The salamander huffs. "Obviously, it is the symbol of the Legendary Hero of Breath." You can hear the capatilizations.

Take a peek at the message and hand it over to the good captain.

The message contains orders for the Captain (as well as all other captains in the area) to immediately cease all offensive action pending a delivery of new equipment. You hand this message to the Captain, who nods, and tells the helmsman to cut the engines. He turns back to you. "We're going to be dead in the water for a while, Troy. I'm afraid we won't be able to assist you for some time, there's too much Derse activity, and we don't know how many submarine ships they have. But if there is anything we can do in the meantime, please, let us know."

This would be a nice time for an AOE attack.

Mikhael: BE THE KNIGHT.

(That hits everything around me and heals me, right?)

It hits up to three enemies around you, and allows you or an ally to use their second wind as a free action.

You flip the fuck out, eviscerating three of the imps surrounding you, and recovering from the volley of attacks they threw at you earlier. You now have 40 hit points.

The remaining sword imp counter-attacks, hitting you for 6 damage.

One of the imps with the zipperlips rounds the far corner, and advances on you.

The basilisk moves forward, and tries a bite attack, considering that its gaze attack was horribly ineffective. It clamps onto your upper body and shakes you around, dealing a pittance 6 damage. Good thing you were wearing that armor!

The meteor imp moves closer and attempts to punch you in the snout. You dodge, denying it superiority.

The remaining bondage imp does nothing, because everyone else is hogging the good spots from which to fight you.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3827 on: April 07, 2012, 10:25:20 pm »

Obviously our Fraymotif is Breathe in Space.

>Mimi: Check the price on said Fraymotif.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3828 on: April 07, 2012, 10:28:19 pm »

Obviously our Fraymotif is Breathe in Space.

>Mimi: Check the price on said Fraymotif.

The salamander informs you that this Fraymotif is one of a set of two, and both are required.

He also tells you that this half will run you 16 trillion boondollars.

You're pretty sure your ceramic porkhollow never has, and never will contain that kind of cash. I mean, goddamn.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3829 on: April 07, 2012, 10:31:28 pm »

"have y00u seen any big swirling gate thingies? If I cant d00 much until the new equipment c00mes in I might as well advance. 00r alternatively any ancient temples?"
Raggle Fraggle

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3830 on: April 07, 2012, 10:33:30 pm »

Do I have any other AoE attacks I could use?
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3831 on: April 07, 2012, 10:35:23 pm »

> Claire: Standard battle tactics: spam regular attacks and Scorpion's Strike.
Regular: [9,4 + 11] = 24
Scorpion's: [10,4 + 11] = 25
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3832 on: April 07, 2012, 10:39:07 pm »

"I see. Ah, I... I've gotta go catch up w!th someone. Thanks for show!ng me around though."
>CT: Hurry over to the cog hut Mimi entered.
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3833 on: April 07, 2012, 10:44:23 pm »

RL: Switch back to your stronger halberd. Then... FRUIT CRUSHER

Aimed at the basilisk, of course. Kill the big things first.

6+9+11=26.

And more troll shenanigans once FFS posts the log.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3834 on: April 07, 2012, 10:48:35 pm »

Spoiler: RIDE THAT METEOR (click to show/hide)

Hol' on guys I'm doing a hilarious image of everyone riding that meteor. For real this time.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3835 on: April 07, 2012, 10:58:25 pm »

THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3836 on: April 07, 2012, 11:08:29 pm »

Jack: Happen across Phlegm and the giant hole in the meteor instead.
You suddenly understand absolutely nothing.

I mean, you knew CA really, really wanted to visit the session early, but to have Phlegm be a casualty of whatever the hell he did to that wall? That's just sick. The poor little guy didn't even do anything, and oh hey he's not dead -

Phlegm: Interrupt Jack's train of thought by waking up. Be completely deranged.
OH you have NO PROBLEM with that. noproblem. None at ALL. HEHEHEHA HAH AHJAHE A HE EH HEHH HEEEEEEEE oh you are most DEFINITELY going to commit allsorts ofmurder allsorts and then use their  BLOOD as JAM oh yes they shall make BLOOD the MOST DELICIOUSJAM yesyesyes HEEEEE and their LUNGS shall be your PILLOW yes yes theywill theywillbeyour REST your FREEDOM from your LIVINGNIGHTMAREyes heee yes you look forward to it already yes youshall finally be FREE freedom from the nightmare from the trap from the hideousintervention from the knight'slament from the rogue'swrath you shall continue to be FREEEEEEEEEEE

Jack: What the actual shit.
You are now Jack again, and after listening to all that shit come out of TE's mouth, you sort of just left and closed and locked the door behind him. Poor bastard's lost it. But right now, you have bigger fish to fry. Like ones that can walk and shit. And have names.... Yeah. That guy.

Zaeran: Just now realize that the meteor's moving.
HOLY SHIT YOU DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING YET. Jack must have reconsidered or something. But you do kind of wish you weren't going at such an obscene speed; maybe you could find Jack and ask him to slow it down a tad?

IN OTHER NEWS
Then... FRUIT CRUSHER
D:< TREASON!
It's just the name of the move I'm sorry D:
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3837 on: April 07, 2012, 11:15:32 pm »

Maybe I should have checked this earlier.

>Steve: Head diagonal (up-left) 3 spaces, up one, and diagonal 2 more spaces.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3838 on: April 07, 2012, 11:41:17 pm »

OH you have NO PROBLEM with that. noproblem. None at ALL. HEHEHEHA HAH AHJAHE A HE EH HEHH HEEEEEEEE oh you are most DEFINITELY going to commit allsorts ofmurder allsorts and then use their  BLOOD as JAM oh yes they shall make BLOOD the MOST DELICIOUSJAM yesyesyes HEEEEE and their LUNGS shall be your PILLOW yes yes theywill theywillbeyour REST your FREEDOM from your LIVINGNIGHTMAREyes heee yes you look forward to it already yes youshall finally be FREE freedom from the nightmare from the trap from the hideousintervention from the knight'slament from the rogue'swrath you shall continue to be FREEEEEEEEEEE
No sober Gamzee please.

Also, might as well just dump this here while I'm at it:

I would have spoilered it but IT MUST BE SEEN.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3839 on: April 07, 2012, 11:44:58 pm »

No sober Gamzee please.

Just sayin', technically those three are NPCs. So they're totally free game. >D That and.. well, you'll see.

By the way, that gif had me laughing way harder than would be considered reasonable at 11 PM.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 11:53:40 pm by TherosPherae »
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 335