???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 386452 times)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Panty raids are not part of a standard adventure.)
« Reply #3870 on: April 09, 2012, 11:49:32 am »

You enter the home, which appears to have been ransacked. Someone went through all of this stuff! There are a lot of books, some video game equipment near the tv, and a few rapiers are hung up on the walls.
Errybody's raidin' Mimi's house.

Maybe more trollstuff later today.

RL: Continue possessing hatred towards Giclopes. Kill it with extreme prejudice.
So move north one and hit it with the halberd, since the book is a pretty crappy weapon I mostly made for getaways.

8+8+doesn't matter, let's go for that Brutal Affront
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3871 on: April 09, 2012, 11:51:24 am »

Time travel backwards a few hours to figure out who lives there. Secretly.

I just want to cause mischef.
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3872 on: April 09, 2012, 12:15:17 pm »

You enter the home, which appears to have been ransacked. Someone went through all of this stuff! There are a lot of books, some video game equipment near the tv, and a few rapiers are hung up on the walls.
Errybody's raidin' Mimi's house.

Maybe more trollstuff later today.

RL: Continue possessing hatred towards Giclopes. Kill it with extreme prejudice.
So move north one and hit it with the halberd, since the book is a pretty crappy weapon I mostly made for getaways.

8+8+doesn't matter, let's go for that Brutal Affront

Brutal Affront confirmed! You crack the Giclops across the shin with your halberd, dealing 23 damage. It roars and falls over like a domino.

Also, you only rolled 1 on the d10 for Brutal Affront damage, do you want to re-roll that or hold onto that exsanguine trait for now?

Time travel backwards a few hours to figure out who lives there. Secretly.

I just want to cause mischef.

You travel back in time a ways. Apparently, this ransacking took place later, as things are more or less neat and orderly in this timeframe. You don't spot anyone, so you hop around the timeline for a while, looking for whoever is here. Eventually, you spot a girl with an orange top and long brown hair heading up the staircase just as you show up.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3873 on: April 09, 2012, 12:18:41 pm »

>Steve: Shift up-left and spin around with Reaping Justice

[10,7+9] = 26 v. Reflex
[9,2+9] = 20 v. Reflex

I think I'll just leave this here for when everyone moves.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3874 on: April 09, 2012, 12:24:56 pm »

"Hi. I'm Tr00y. 00r y00u may know me as PA. A gate dumps me 00f here a few h00urs later and I figure I sh00uld learn wh00se h00use this."
Raggle Fraggle

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3875 on: April 09, 2012, 12:27:11 pm »

No, they aren't. Though you can use Be the Knight's healing effect if you've already used your second wind, but not the other way around.

Do I have any other ways of healing?
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3876 on: April 09, 2012, 12:28:29 pm »

"Hi. I'm Tr00y. 00r y00u may know me as PA. A gate dumps me 00f here a few h00urs later and I figure I sh00uld learn wh00se h00use this."

You are speaking to Mimi in a time in which she had not yet met you. And you didn't. So... Yeah.

No, they aren't. Though you can use Be the Knight's healing effect if you've already used your second wind, but not the other way around.

Do I have any other ways of healing?

According to your hand, no.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (In-Game Doomed Timeline Count: 1)
« Reply #3877 on: April 09, 2012, 12:34:01 pm »

... Welp, all I can say at this point is that the current title screen is more truthful then I would like it to be.

>Mikheal: Attack Basilsk

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3878 on: April 09, 2012, 12:34:19 pm »

"G00sh darn it"
>Go back to the present. Take a nap, this is really rustling your jimmies.
Raggle Fraggle

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3879 on: April 09, 2012, 12:44:11 pm »

... Welp, all I can say at this point is that the current title screen is more truthful then I would like it to be.

I think it'll either be more glitch shenanigans to get a new character, GM intervention, or perma-death. I'd roll up a new character personally, since characters are suppose to be able to die and the GM may not intervene this time.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3880 on: April 09, 2012, 12:47:03 pm »

Also, you only rolled 1 on the d10 for Brutal Affront damage, do you want to re-roll that or hold onto that exsanguine trait for now?
Reroll that. DAMAGE FOR THE DAMAGE GOD, GRIST FOR THE GRIST THRONE

and maybe more trollstuff soon. maybe.
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3881 on: April 09, 2012, 12:58:31 pm »

I think it'll either be more glitch shenanigans to get a new character, GM intervention, or perma-death. I'd roll up a new character personally, since characters are suppose to be able to die and the GM may not intervene this time.
...Or maybe Troy could get off his fat ass and realize hes in the same house as me :P

If I die, I think its better we just go with Doomed Timeline, because there are like a thousand of the buggers and its best not to stretch out the canon anymore then we have to. It *Should've been* impossible to place anyone new inside our session once none of us were at Earth anymore, and the only reason we broke that rule is because we needed to replace Brian.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3882 on: April 09, 2012, 12:59:32 pm »

"G00sh darn it"
>Go back to the present. Take a nap, this is really rustling your jimmies.

Back on the Alpha timeline, you decide not to talk to Mimi since she never mentioned talking to you in person to you. This time shit is kinda confusing.

You're about to take a nap when you realize you hear sounds of battle above you...

Probably not necessary. Hopefully. Worst case scenario, guy on guy makeouts will ensue.

Reroll that. DAMAGE FOR THE DAMAGE GOD, GRIST FOR THE GRIST THRONE

and maybe more trollstuff soon. maybe.

Rerolled, got a 4 instead. That's... like an improvement?

>Mikheal: Attack Basilsk

You swing your blade at the basilisk, dealing 18 damage. Unfortunately, it is still very much alive.

The bondage imp attacks you again, dealing another six points of damage. The sword imp also attacks, but you evade his slash.

The basilisk bites at you again, but luckily, you manage to evade its daggerlike teeth.

You have 5 hit points now. Pretty much any hit will kill you.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3883 on: April 09, 2012, 01:07:17 pm »

Lad scamper to the above.
Raggle Fraggle

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3884 on: April 09, 2012, 01:18:11 pm »

Rerolled, got a 4 instead. That's... like an improvement?
4>1, so I'll take it.
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 335