???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388574 times)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Playing and Building the next version!)
« Reply #4245 on: May 29, 2012, 09:45:39 pm »

"i agree that we should stop the deforestation, but i don't think we can take out that ringleader head honcho person out directly. let's just try and stay behind the scenes as much as possible for now. you know, like gorillas."

"WHAT DO APES HAVE TO DO WITH IT?" Alex said, confused. "IF WE CAN SOMEHOW FIND OUT WHO IT IS, WE MIGHT HAVE A BETTER IDEA OF WHETHER OR NOT WE CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT HIM. ON THE OTHER HAND, HE'S PROBABLY SOMEWHERE VERY SAFE. I DON'T KNOW HOW COMFORTABLE I FEEL ABOUT GOING AFTER HIM. EVEN IF IT IS WHO I THINK IT MIGHT BE."
"For the record, A, I think he meant guerilla warfare, which is definitely an option, and B, it's probably not who you think it is. RA managed to confirm it wasn't the asshole you stabbed in the eye last time, so there's less worries about him declaring a blood oath or something stupid right now. As for taking him out, RA also recommended we try not to fight him. He actually recommended we talk with him to try and get him to stop, but I'm not quite sure how that all would work. But for now, I think we're best off figuring out exactly where the Dersites are working out of."

RL: Climb a tree and do some scouting.
Roll: [4+7]+10=21.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4246 on: May 29, 2012, 10:08:43 pm »

RL: Climb a tree and do some scouting.
Roll: [4+7]+10=21.

You try to move up one of the broken trees in an effort do some scouting, but the first branch you attempt to haul yourself onto snaps beneath your weight. You try not to be mildly offended by that, as these trees are dryer than ash.

"terrorists in the jungle? gorillas? actually that might be the wrong word, but whatever."

"OH."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4247 on: May 30, 2012, 12:30:55 am »

"Well that didn't work... Hey Steve, why don't you try it? You're a ninja and all, getting up trees is a thing you can do, right? I just want to know where the Dersites are. If you don't see that, just give me an approximate border of where the trees start to look like shit."
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4248 on: May 30, 2012, 06:14:00 am »

"i CaN tRY. BEeN a whilE sInCE i cLImBEd A trEE."

Steve took a few steps back, digging his heel into the ground. He took a deep breath and ran straight at the tree. He tried running up the side of the tree rather than climb by brute force. He'd just fall on his ass if tried pulling himself up. If he could just run far enough up to kick himself onto the first branch he'd be set.

Acrobatics: [9,5+7] = 21
Perception: [10,5+16] = 31

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4249 on: May 30, 2012, 02:22:05 pm »

Steve ran straight up the trunk of the tree, then kicked off the main trunk, landly lightly onto a near branch.

It still snapped, sending him plummeting to the Earth.

"I DON'T THINK THESE DEAD TREES ARE GOING TO SUPPORT ANYONE'S WEIGHT."

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4250 on: May 31, 2012, 01:14:54 pm »

"So who wants to come? Does anyone wanna get anyth!ng to br!ng w!th them before leav!ng? Because !f not, then we're all set."
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4251 on: May 31, 2012, 01:26:52 pm »

"AnYoNE cAre TO lIfT me onto their shoulders? I cOULd pRobABlY sEE soMeThINg if i wAs A LITtLe hIGhER uP."

Perception: [10,5+16] = 31 ((I'll just use my unused roll. It was a good roll.))

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4252 on: May 31, 2012, 05:25:23 pm »

"AnYoNE cAre TO lIfT me onto their shoulders? I cOULd pRobABlY sEE soMeThINg if i wAs A LITtLe hIGhER uP."

Perception: [10,5+16] = 31 ((I'll just use my unused roll. It was a good roll.))

Alex uses his modest accumulation of MANGRIT to hoist Steve up onto his shoulders, allowing the group's resident ninja to get a marginally better look around. The barest remains of paths leading to the west(?) and east(?) stretch away, but look more or less like the surrounding area, now that most of the lush vegetation is dry and dead.

It's really quite depressing.

"MY SHOULDERS ARE STARTING TO HURT, STEVE."

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4253 on: May 31, 2012, 06:00:56 pm »

"ThiS LAnd iS prETTY dEaD. i doN'T SEe muCH. JusT moRE deAd LAnD." Steve tapped Alex on the arm to let him know that he can put him down. "ThanKS FoR liFtINg mE uP."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4254 on: May 31, 2012, 06:15:53 pm »

RL: "Well..... shit. I guess we could just go explore until we find something, then...."

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4255 on: June 01, 2012, 05:04:23 pm »

Another D8

Man. Do I get busy.
Raggle Fraggle

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4256 on: June 01, 2012, 07:57:21 pm »

Another D8

Man. Do I get busy.

You deal an additional 8 damage (lucky!) to the Ogre. It appears to be very much on it's last legs.

The basilisk finally reaches you, either because it believes that the Ogre has properly softened you up, or that it won't be around much longer to distract you. Either way, it bites at you, closing its zipper on your sensitive torso for 15 damage (not lucky!). You are now bloodied.

The Ogre swings a mighty blade at you, which you sidestep despite your injury. Unless it gets extremely lucky, or you get very distracted, you are less than worried about being hit by that brute.

You have 25 hit points.

"ThiS LAnd iS prETTY dEaD. i doN'T SEe muCH. JusT moRE deAd LAnD." Steve tapped Alex on the arm to let him know that he can put him down. "ThanKS FoR liFtINg mE uP."

RL: "Well..... shit. I guess we could just go explore until we find something, then...."

"DID WE EVER FIND OUT WHAT THE DERSITES ARE DOING THIS TO THE TREES FOR? THERE MUST BE A REASON. IF THEY JUST WANTED TO CAUSE ENVIRONMENTAL DEVASTATION, THEY'D JUST CLEAR-CUT, WOULDN'T THEY?"

"IF WE WANT TO AVOID THEM, WE SHOULD PROBABLY STICK TO AREAS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN HIT. ALL THESE DEAD TREES ARE WORTHLESS TO DERSE, SO THEY WON'T BE HERE... RIGHT?"

"So who wants to come? Does anyone wanna get anyth!ng to br!ng w!th them before leav!ng? Because !f not, then we're all set."

The group of salamanders who decided to go to the factory with Emily and Mimi quickly converse among themselves, and wander off. They return in short order, each carrying a wide, shallow basket.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4257 on: June 01, 2012, 08:10:04 pm »

Before they head off, Mimi asks the elder one last question.

"Do you know how to get to the closest factory? We have only come across a couple in our travels, and I find it likely there's one closer to the village that's not in ruin."

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4258 on: June 01, 2012, 10:13:07 pm »

"LeTs keEp GOinG wiTh tHE dEAd sTuFf tHEn. thEy SHouLDn'T bE aroUnD, bUT jUSt kEeP aN eyE ouT. NoT mUCh To hiDe BEhinD iF wE'rE cAugHT oFF gUArD."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4259 on: June 01, 2012, 11:06:16 pm »

Before they head off, Mimi asks the elder one last question.

"Do you know how to get to the closest factory? We have only come across a couple in our travels, and I find it likely there's one closer to the village that's not in ruin."

"As far as we know, the closest one lies West of here." It occurs to you that this is the factory you beat the cogs out of a while ago.
Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 335