???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 386519 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Playing and Building the next version!)
« Reply #4260 on: June 01, 2012, 11:11:20 pm »

Whoops.

"And if we cannot find fruit there during our journey, is there another one further?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4261 on: June 01, 2012, 11:27:37 pm »

Whoops.

"And if we cannot find fruit there during our journey, is there another one further?"

"If you are willing to walk in a straight line, I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding more." Hm. Not very specific, but he has a point. Those factories are EVERYWHERE.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4262 on: June 02, 2012, 01:06:57 am »

"DID WE EVER FIND OUT WHAT THE DERSITES ARE DOING THIS TO THE TREES FOR? THERE MUST BE A REASON. IF THEY JUST WANTED TO CAUSE ENVIRONMENTAL DEVASTATION, THEY'D JUST CLEAR-CUT, WOULDN'T THEY?"

"IF WE WANT TO AVOID THEM, WE SHOULD PROBABLY STICK TO AREAS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN HIT. ALL THESE DEAD TREES ARE WORTHLESS TO DERSE, SO THEY WON'T BE HERE... RIGHT?"
"It was sap they were looking for, I think.... I'd just rather not let them keep ruining shit like this. But if you guys really want to avoid them, I guess I'd be okay with that as long as we can find time to stop them later."
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4263 on: June 02, 2012, 01:49:33 am »

"wElL... i wANt To STop THeM, bUt I knOW thEiR lEAdER iS pOWeRfuL. He SaW mE hIdInG. No oNE sEEs mE HiDinG. noT lIKE thAt. hE'S sCArY." Steve looked uneasy, shifting his weight from side to side. "I gUEsS iF We hIt aNd rUn wE ShoULd Be fiNE. WouLD yOU be AlRiGht wiTh tHat aLEx?"

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4264 on: June 02, 2012, 03:32:05 am »

"wElL... i wANt To STop THeM, bUt I knOW thEiR lEAdER iS pOWeRfuL. He SaW mE hIdInG. No oNE sEEs mE HiDinG. noT lIKE thAt. hE'S sCArY." Steve looked uneasy, shifting his weight from side to side. "I gUEsS iF We hIt aNd rUn wE ShoULd Be fiNE. WouLD yOU be AlRiGht wiTh tHat aLEx?"

"...WELL, I'M NOT IN CHARGE. AND IT IS DANIELLE'S PLANET, SO, WHATEVER DECISION SHE MAKES, I WILL STAND BEHIND. JUST, LET'S NOT TAKE TOO MANY UNNECESSARY RISKS, OKAY?" Alex scuffed at the dirt with one shoe.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4265 on: June 02, 2012, 04:10:40 pm »

"I don't intend to take unnecessary risks. Now let's go stop this bullshit."

RL: ONWARD
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4266 on: June 02, 2012, 04:26:44 pm »

"Alright! Everyone present, let's head off. I expect my diplomacy level to rise adequately." Mimi made a smug glance before heading west.

Head west!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4267 on: June 02, 2012, 05:16:02 pm »

You boldly resolve to go where no player has gone before! Now, what direction would that be?

"Alright! Everyone present, let's head off. I expect my diplomacy level to rise adequately." Mimi made a smug glance before heading west.

Head west!

A long walk later, you find yourself outside the factory you vandalized earlier. The sirens are off.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4268 on: June 02, 2012, 05:38:49 pm »

Mimi raises her pointer finger. "Uh... I'll be back after I check on something. This one wasn't working earlier." Of course, Mimi didn't know whether or not that would prevent the salamanders from getting long-term food from it.

>Mimi: Check inside to see if anything's been fixed by now.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4269 on: June 02, 2012, 05:43:12 pm »

You boldly resolve to go where no player has gone before! Now, what direction would that be?
Northeast.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4270 on: June 02, 2012, 05:59:26 pm »

Mimi raises her pointer finger. "Uh... I'll be back after I check on something. This one wasn't working earlier." Of course, Mimi didn't know whether or not that would prevent the salamanders from getting long-term food from it.

>Mimi: Check inside to see if anything's been fixed by now.

You tell the salamanders to wait outside, then head in. Amazingly, it seems that the factory is completely repaired! How bizarre. There are no signs of your previous devastation. The completed trees are still being stacked into a cart, apparently that being the end of the line of production.

Northeast.

You and the group begin trudging Northeast. More to follow, I gotta go out.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4271 on: June 02, 2012, 08:46:19 pm »

Mimi pops out of the factory, a dumbfounded expression on her face. "Um..."

She points inside the factory. "Could a few volunteers follow me in here? Not all of you have to come in at once if you're scared or something. I totally understand."

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4272 on: June 03, 2012, 02:05:36 pm »

"There can even be two groups !f you l!ke; you can go !n w!th your fr!ends and stay away from those you don't wanna be around, !f that's what's keep!ng any of you from enter!ng, anyway."
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4273 on: June 03, 2012, 02:35:56 pm »

You and the group begin trudging Northeast. More to follow, I gotta go out.

The group comes across a small, partially cleared field. There is a dead prospitian here, as well as a large pile of ash. The mingled scents of decay and burn waft through the air like an ungainly bird.

A barely identifiable path leads to the south after hooking around a large boulder.

Mimi pops out of the factory, a dumbfounded expression on her face. "Um..."

She points inside the factory. "Could a few volunteers follow me in here? Not all of you have to come in at once if you're scared or something. I totally understand."

"There can even be two groups !f you l!ke; you can go !n w!th your fr!ends and stay away from those you don't wanna be around, !f that's what's keep!ng any of you from enter!ng, anyway."

After a short council between themselves, the salamanders troop into the factory as a unit. They all stare around in wonder at the machines. One of them asks where the fruit is.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4274 on: June 03, 2012, 02:42:51 pm »

Mimi points up towards the trees that are moving across the conveyor belts.

"This is tricky. While it might be tempting to just pull yourself up onto the conveyor belts, that's pretty dangerous. And there's no way that you could be tall enough to reach the fruit on its own. So I have a suggestion."

She lightly took one of the salamanders in her arms and lifted it up above her head so it could grab fruit from the passing trees.
"I won't always be around, though, so you'll have to lift each other - maybe forming a ladder among yourselves - to grab the fruit from the passing trees. It's a lot of work, but it's better than starving, right?"
Pages: 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 335