???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 388493 times)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (Playing and Building the next version!)
« Reply #4470 on: July 18, 2012, 01:20:17 am »

You would be upset about that, but you're already busy being upset that this bastard doesn't even HAVE any obvious ears. DAMMIT.

You lack of faith in my ability to bullshit the plot forward in the face of unpredictable player actions disturbs me.
Replies In Order:
RL: SWEARTECH LEVEL 83: THE PROFANITY, IT BURNS

If you insist...
CA: Hear someone swearing like there's no tomorrow. Fly in that general direction.

And not pertaining to anything in particular:
CC: Ignore the obviously insane spacebitch.
Plan: Once you're out of Derse's sniper range, use the fuel and OFF TO SKAIA YOU GO, YAR HAR.
Reality: End up crashlanding on Derse because you're a shitty driver. Blame TE.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4471 on: July 18, 2012, 11:35:58 am »

RL: SWEARTECH LEVEL 83: THE PROFANITY, IT BURNS

The Dersite does not stir from his place on the tree. Alex, on the other hand, speaks up from his reclining position on the once-forest floor. "I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT A FEW OF THOSE WORDS."

CA: Hear someone swearing like there's no tomorrow. Fly in that general direction.

You hear what can only be described as a legendary amount of cusswords streaming across the land. You also notice that this land is covered in patches of bare earth where you are willing to guess jungle should be. Bizarre. Might as well check out the cussing though.

CC: Ignore the obviously insane spacebitch.
Plan: Once you're out of Derse's sniper range, use the fuel and OFF TO SKAIA YOU GO, YAR HAR.
Reality: End up crashlanding on Derse because you're a shitty driver. Blame TE.

A few short moments after you take the wheel, you manage to firmly place the battleship about halfway up into a Derse Skyscraper. Maybe you should have threatened someone of a nautical persuasion to drive for you. Well, too late now.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4472 on: July 18, 2012, 11:57:15 am »

>Mimi & Co: Enter factory. Look around.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4473 on: July 18, 2012, 12:19:44 pm »

The Dersite does not stir from his place on the tree. Alex, on the other hand, speaks up from his reclining position on the once-forest floor. "I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT A FEW OF THOSE WORDS."
"Well you do now."
RL: Dig in the sylladex for something to wake the Dersite up. Find your matches.

CA: Continue flying towards the swearing. Overshoot and get lost as a form of running gag.

CC: Well, going down means getting sniped, so.. looks like you're flying up.
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4474 on: July 18, 2012, 02:58:40 pm »

>Mimi & Co: Enter factory. Look around.

You enter the factory. It looks similar to the other contemporary one you've been inside, but the machinery is still as the grave, and there are no trees to be seen.

There is, however, a large purple plate of some kind on the floor. You wonder how you'll activate it.

RL: Dig in the sylladex for something to wake the Dersite up. Find your matches.

You fuss around with your sylladex and withdraw some safe start matches. Ominous music plays in the background, but not really.

CA: Continue flying towards the swearing. Overshoot and get lost as a form of running gag.

You would, but you've just been flying-tackled out of the sky, and are currently lying on the ground with a very large sword at your neck. Something seven or eight feet tall asks you what you are, who you are, and where you're going.

CC: Well, going down means getting sniped, so.. looks like you're flying up.

You try flying straight up, but now you're just stuck at the top of the building. If you fly too high, the snipers just start up again.

You need to get out of here, for all you know, swiping and subsequently crashing their battleship may result in fate tipping it's hand to Just.

You notice that one of the lands is coming close to Derse. Oddly, you don't seem to recognize it, it's all purpley-pink. You could probably fly there, and seek refuge on the surface.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4475 on: July 18, 2012, 03:35:37 pm »

RL: Punch the Dersite to wake him up instead of using the matches. You want to minimize lighting yourself on fire this time.

CA: Tell BT to piss off.

CC: Jump to the Land. There is absolutely no way this can go wrong.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4476 on: July 18, 2012, 03:48:52 pm »

"If you're right, TB, this'll take us to Derse like you said. Feel free to follow along, but I'm going with or without."

>Mimi: Step on the purple panel like the agent did in your vision.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4477 on: July 20, 2012, 10:44:28 pm »

TB & TE: Follow Mimi through.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4478 on: July 21, 2012, 12:03:49 pm »

Mikhael: Get the drop on this intruder.

Is it wrong that I find it very likely that Mikhael is about to invoke this trope?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 12:19:14 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4479 on: July 21, 2012, 03:12:37 pm »

Is it wrong that I find it very likely that Mikhael is about to invoke this trope?

Yes, because she's thirteen and most thirteen year-olds do not have such well developed boobs. Also Mikhael has been stated a ridiculous number of times to be taller than the rest of the cast.

Stealth Check!

"If you're right, TB, this'll take us to Derse like you said. Feel free to follow along, but I'm going with or without."

>Mimi: Step on the purple panel like the agent did in your vision.

You are transportalized for the first time in your life, and the experience is fairly disorienting. You are no longer on the pad in the factory, but rather a mirrored pad in a deep purple building. The Agent you saw in your vision is near the exit with Emily slung over one shoulder, but rather than run, he draws a long sword, and asks you if you know Troy.

TB and TE follow through moments after you, and the Agent's grip on his sword tightens.

RL: Punch the Dersite to wake him up instead of using the matches. You want to minimize lighting yourself on fire this time.

You punch the Dersite in the snout. Unfortunately, you had already established your priority in the preceding battle. He coughs up a dangerous looking amount of blood, and forces an eye open. Guess he's awake.

CA: Tell BT to piss off.

He presses the sword tighter against your neck, and reminds you that he's the one in charge here. He asks again: Who are you, what are you, and where are you going?

CC: Jump to the Land. There is absolutely no way this can go wrong.

You leap with God-like strength, pulling away from Derse's orbit, and toward the mystery Land. A few bullets zip relatively close-by, but at this range, they won't be able to hit you.

Soon enough, you descend upon a vast ocean, dotted with crystals. In fact, you are descending at a quite impressive rate of speed. Some might say too fast. Not that it matters, since you can fly.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4480 on: July 21, 2012, 04:27:29 pm »

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4481 on: July 21, 2012, 04:38:28 pm »

RL: INTERROGATION
"So where's the [censored] who's screwin' up my land, huh?"

CA: "^^I'm goddamn royalty, I d3s3rv3 b3tt3r than this. Now piss off.^^"

CC: Diving!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4482 on: July 21, 2012, 09:16:55 pm »

RL: INTERROGATION
"So where's the [censored] who's screwin' up my land, huh?"

The Dersite coughs again, spitting up more blood.

"UH, GUYS?"

CA: "^^I'm goddamn royalty, I d3s3rv3 b3tt3r than this. Now piss off.^^"

BT backhands you, snapping your head to one side. He informs you this is the last time he is willing to ask.

CC: Diving!

Gentle landings are for suckers: You dive straight into the ocean at Mach whatever. However, it quickly occurs to you that you don't have any water-breathing equipment.

Stealth Check!

3 + 9 + 6 = 18 (I Think?)

You sneak your way up the tower and stealthily drop into the room, quiet as a mouse. There's some girl in here- And Brian is nowhere to be seen!

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4483 on: July 21, 2012, 09:54:59 pm »

RL: Oh no you don't. IMPROVISED MEDICAL PROCEDURES GO

CA: "^^This is muscl3b3astshit. I'm CA. You know, th3 guy with th3 S33r pow3rs. I r3ally hav3 no id3a what I'm doing, but I'm trying to find the MAg3... what3v33r his nam3 was. Now will you g3t th3 h3ll off m3?^^"

CC: Try to surface, because drowning is bad.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (We have flash pages!)
« Reply #4484 on: July 24, 2012, 12:14:48 pm »

>Mikhael: TACKLETECH: -INSERT SNAPPY TAGLINE HERE-

Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 335