???

Yep
- 0 (0%)
'unno
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2011, 12:30:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 304 305 [306] 307 308 ... 335

Author Topic: Homestuck RPG! (DEAD.)  (Read 386454 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (We have flash pages!)
« Reply #4575 on: August 15, 2012, 11:26:27 pm »

"Unfortunately, no. I tried to save him in battle but failed. I appreciate your help, though, as the map has been beneficial."

"The information instead concerns your largest foe." Mimi gazes up at the ceiling as she wracked her brain for the information on Derse. "We sent a spy to Derse not long ago to seek information on them. Unfortunately, he was caught, and I fear for the safety of the Derse dreamers. They at least know we actively oppose them."

What about the other stuff? She decided to start with the Agents. "Derse has an elite group of Agents who were working against us even before this incident. Apparently, each Land - or at least most - houses a temple of some kind with high technology inside. The Agents seem to be looking for a functioning one, as the ones we've seen have been unusable. If I know anything about these high-profile Dersite, it's that they're always looking for an edge, and I fear if they get their hands on one of these stations - whatever they are - they may gain one."

"On top of that, each of us entered this world alongside one or more older heroes who then disappeared. The last time we found one, he was executed publicly by a high-ranking Agent. Our Mage cut his finger off then, but he otherwise escaped unharmed."

Oh, yeah. Probably should mention the lead.

"The Seeker is in contact with another Agent who seeks to overthrow the Derse royalty from the inside. He may be out of commission for a while, though."

Now for the most important part. "You may or may not be aware of this, but there are worlds outside the ones we can see - worlds only accessible through a great void - and they resemble our own. Heroes from these worlds who have amassed incredible power who I call "intruders" now walk amongst us. I travel with two of them, but there are others who may pose a significant threat to both your kingdom and the fate of Skaia as a whole. If you can contact your troops, tell them that if they see a creature like me freely flying through the air, they should get away as quickly as possible."

"Unfortunately, after witnessing their power, I can say it would not be wise to try to combat them directly. My suggestion is to merely avoid them until we have amassed enough power to take them out ourselves. Barring that, we may be able to pit intruder on intruder in an attempt to thin the herd."

Whew. That was it. Mimi didn't know how much longer she had here, so she decided to ask the most important question first. "Now, I have a question of my own. On each Land there seems to be an immensely powerful being known as a Denizen. If you know anything of them, do you know how I may speak to mine?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4576 on: August 15, 2012, 11:52:57 pm »

-le infodump-

The Queen's shoulders drooped as she heard that her knight had been slain, but listened quietly as Mimi informed her of both the Agents and Intruders.

When she had finished, the Queen responded in her placeless, ethereal voice. "We were previously aware of the Agents and the Temples, but we did not know that there was a connection of any sort. We will do our best to guard them. We have no information on any other heroes, recent or otherwise, but I will advise my soldiers to be on the lookout for them. I will also advise them to steer clear of these intruders."

"As to your question... I am afraid that the Denizens have ceased all contact with Prospit. Apparently, Derse offered them some form of compensation for attempting to slow you all, and they refuse to negotiate. It is very strange. The Denizens were once kind masters of the Lands in their stead. I can't imagine what would explain the sudden change in their behaviors."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4577 on: August 16, 2012, 12:04:16 am »

"That is unfortunate. I met one of the Denizens once... but it seems it was dead or in hibernation. If Derse's deal with the Denizens fell through, the Dersites may have done something to them. I suppose I must try to find Echidna and clear this up."

Mimi put two fingers from each hand on her head like Professor Xavier from the X-Men. "As for my second question... I have recently begun fulfilling my true purpose as the Seer of Space. I can See the Lands and their inhabitants going about their business no matter where I am. Given this, are there any tasks you would have me carry out?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4578 on: August 16, 2012, 12:52:47 am »

The Queen's impassive face revealed nothing, though her voice was filled with solemn longing. "Could you perhaps tell me how the King fares? The war on the Battlefield has already begun."

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4579 on: August 16, 2012, 01:12:54 am »

CC: Throw a minor hissy fit. Of course, when gods throw minor hissy fits, that means typhoons and shit flying everywhere. After that, just see if you can sort of jump somewhere else like how you jumped off of Derse.

RL: PROSPIT EXPLORATION

TE: Oh, there are some minions down here.
Were some minions. You already killed them all and added the grist to your personal stash. You should be able to make some pretty nice mind-power-enhancing gear once you get to someone's house and relieve them of their alchemy equipment along with various vital organs. Now, there appears to be some legendary weaponry here...

...aaaand the game won't let you touch it. Figures. Oh well, might as well leave and let all the crud respawn. No big deal, really.

CA: Converse.
Spoiler: Conversationlog (click to show/hide)
You go sulk in a corner. You tend to do that after talking with your asshole of a Denizen. Bastard probably wasn't even supposed to get an afterlife; you don't really think he deserved one. Oh well. At least you get to enjoy some peace and quiet for a while. Pity you didn't get to talk with the Mage though...
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4580 on: August 16, 2012, 01:16:25 am »

"iF tHE DeRsiTe wE KnoCked oUt ISn'T gOINg to tALk fOr A whILe, aNd ThiS gUY Is ThOrOuGhlY dEAd, whErE sHOUlD wE Go noW?"

>Steve: Lift the rocks up from your hands while talking.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4581 on: August 16, 2012, 01:18:18 am »

"....back? away?... anywhere but staying here?"
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4582 on: August 16, 2012, 01:53:49 am »

CC: Throw a minor hissy fit. Of course, when gods throw minor hissy fits, that means typhoons and shit flying everywhere. After that, just see if you can sort of jump somewhere else like how you jumped off of Derse.

Unbeknownst to you, your tantrumming has destroyed an artifact Derse Cruiser. Some shipbuilder somewhere just became miserable.

You Fly out as high as you can, which, apparently, is pretty high. You can reach any of the Lands, if you choose to, though none you recognize.

RL: PROSPIT EXPLORATION

You wake up in your dream room on Prospit, as is the norm. What do you do?

"iF tHE DeRsiTe wE KnoCked oUt ISn'T gOINg to tALk fOr A whILe, aNd ThiS gUY Is ThOrOuGhlY dEAd, whErE sHOUlD wE Go noW?"

>Steve: Lift the rocks up from your hands while talking.

"....back? away?... anywhere but staying here?"

Alex speaks up from his position on all fours. "YEAH, WE SHOULD GO BACK TO DANIELLE FOR NOW."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4583 on: August 16, 2012, 07:00:00 am »

"Alright."

>Mimi: Attempt to See the White King.

[10+6+10]

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Homestuck RPG! (In the Grimdark jungle of Grimdark, there is only Grimdark)
« Reply #4584 on: August 16, 2012, 08:03:48 am »

"Alright."

>Mimi: Attempt to See the White King.

[10+6+10]

You attempt to tap into your Seer power again, and you immediately gain a clear view of the Battlefield. White troops scurry about a large camp, nodding vigorously at a white pillar. It is some time before you realize that this white pillar is a LEG, and you raise your field of vision accordingly, allowing you take in the full majesty of His Majesty. He's nearly as tall as a Giclops, and holds a large scepter in one hand with a sword in the other. Like the queen, he is wreathed in pale blue flame, with padding and a rough, stone like texture to his skin. His face is smooth and featureless as well, and somehow fills your mind with feelings of respect and admiration.

It would seem the King is a very charismatic individual.

>Alex et all: Return to the Heir.

Alex and the others start leaving, but BT calls out to them to wait up. He claims that he is not finished searching the troll, and plunges his arm into CA's neck with a disgusting sound that calls forth the adjectives 'wet' and 'crunchy'. In violation of the laws of volume, Alex manages to throw up again.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Steve cringes from behind his mask, losing concentration he drops the rocks. "jUsT... TElL uS if YoU fInd SOmEthInG. i... I thInK you'Ve Got thIs OnE hANDLed."

>Steve: Try not to be sick.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ah, it appears your King has a fine handle on this battle. He seems to be unharmed, leading his troops through the battlefield."

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile

> Claire: Walk really faster to leave behind the bad place behind you.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"AlEx, hoW Do yOU liFt tHiNGs hIghEr WiTh yOur mInD? i'M NoT ThaT goOd aT It."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

> Claire: Walk really faster to leave behind the bad place behind you.

Steve cringes from behind his mask, losing concentration he drops the rocks. "jUsT... TElL uS if YoU fInd SOmEthInG. i... I thInK you'Ve Got thIs OnE hANDLed."

>Steve: Try not to be sick.

The three kids beat feet as more amateur surgery takes place behind them.

"AlEx, hoW Do yOU liFt tHiNGs hIghEr WiTh yOur mInD? i'M NoT ThaT goOd aT It."

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" Alex sounded a little irritated, and more than a bit queasy. "CAN WE NOT DO THIS RIGHT NOW? I DON'T FEEL GOOD."

"Ah, it appears your King has a fine handle on this battle. He seems to be unharmed, leading his troops through the battlefield."

"I thank you, Seer. I do receive occasional reports, but knowing that he is well this moment grants me a small peace."
Pages: 1 ... 304 305 [306] 307 308 ... 335