Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 38

Author Topic: Beginners' XXVII - Imperishable Night - Game Over!  (Read 175808 times)

Mormota

• Bay Watcher
  • Necron Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Beginners' XXVII - Day 2 - Mountain of Faith
« Reply #255 on: September 23, 2011, 09:48:00 am »

IronyOwl, you are nice providing tips, but who do you suspect? If you could choose to kill off one person now, who would it be?
Avid Aurora player, Warhammer 40.000 fan, part-time writer and cursed game developer.
The only thing that happened in general was the death of 71% of the fort, and that wasn't really worth mentioning.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: Beginners' XXVII - Day 1 - Storm on Mt. Ooe
« Reply #256 on: September 23, 2011, 01:54:20 pm »

Votecount:

• ed boy:
  • Mormota:
  • Shakerag:
  • Mindmaker: Shakerag,
  • Powder Miner: ed boy,
  • Jim Groovester:
  • IronyOwl:

Not voting: Mormota, Powder Miner, Jim Groovester, IronyOwl, Mindmaker,

The day will end next Tuesday, 6PM GMT. You need 3 votes to extend and 5 to shorten.

LT for this game. (Mostly for myself, for easier votecounts, but feel free to use it)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 23, 2011, 08:03:04 pm »

IronyOwl, you are nice providing tips, but who do you suspect? If you could choose to kill off one person now, who would it be?
This is a good question.

Currently, I don't particularly suspect anyone; with all the flailing that's going on, it's been difficult to pick out anything that seems outright scummy. Just about everyone is lurking, active lurking, and/or using questionable tactics.

Who I'd kill is tough for the same reasons, but I'd probably kill Powder Miner for his blatant admission to doing nothing but prodding lurkers. ed boy is probably second, since the feeling I'm getting is that he's here and roughly knows what he's doing, but has chosen to not do a lot of it.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Mormota

• Bay Watcher
  • Necron Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 24, 2011, 02:12:23 am »

Currently, I don't particularly suspect anyone; with all the flailing that's going on, it's been difficult to pick out anything that seems outright scummy. Just about everyone is lurking, active lurking, and/or using questionable tactics.

Who I'd kill is tough for the same reasons, but I'd probably kill Powder Miner for his blatant admission to doing nothing but prodding lurkers. ed boy is probably second, since the feeling I'm getting is that he's here and roughly knows what he's doing, but has chosen to not do a lot of it.

First of all. WHAT is going on? Where is everyone? Time to get this thread moving, scum won't catch themselves.

Mindmaker. Why did you call for a replacement? People started asking you questions and you immediately back out? Why is your conscience so heavy, scum?

Jim. I can ask you the same question as Irony. Who do you suspect? I haven't seen you do much else beside providing advice.

Ed boy. Could you provide more against Powder Miner? I do not find your specific explanation satisfying. Are you just hoping to get an easy mislynch?
Avid Aurora player, Warhammer 40.000 fan, part-time writer and cursed game developer.
The only thing that happened in general was the death of 71% of the fort, and that wasn't really worth mentioning.

Mormota

• Bay Watcher
  • Necron Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 24, 2011, 02:13:33 am »

I have no idea why I quoted you. I guess I wanted to say "I'm satisfied" but forgot.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 24, 2011, 04:19:15 am »

Jim. I can ask you the same question as Irony. Who do you suspect? I haven't seen you do much else beside providing advice.

More than anything I see nubfaces being nubfaces. It's hard to pick out who's the scum when there's so many problems out there that aren't obviously indicative of scumminess.

Powder Miner is hunting for appearance's sake and Mindmaker voted someone he wasn't completely convinced he was scum, but given the title of this game this tells me surprisingly little.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 24, 2011, 06:19:04 am »

Ed boy. Could you provide more against Powder Miner? I do not find your specific explanation satisfying. Are you just hoping to get an easy mislynch?
The reason why I am voting for powder miner right now is because I am not happy with the quality of his scumhunting. He seems to be posting for the appearance rather than doing any actualy scumhunting. That vote is on him to pressure him to start doing it properly. It will stay there until he hunts enough to satisfy me, or I find someone else scummier. In terms of mislynch danger, the day ends of tuesday. That's over 72 hours, plenty of time for him to get his act together.

Jim Groovester, who's (apart from powder miner) scumhunting are you least satisfied with?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 24, 2011, 08:46:35 am »

Unvote who I was voting (I forgot)

So, reading through the thread and seeing if I can;t dig up any suspicious answers to my questions from D1...

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 24, 2011, 08:54:04 am »

Nevermind that, the reason I kept on jumping was becaus I really didn't find anything that suspicious.
IronyOwl. I've only seen from you so far telling people to scumhunt, not actual pressing. Can you explain why you're simply standing back and yelling at people to press when you're not doing much of it yourself? Perhaps you're trying to look active. Can you explain?

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 24, 2011, 09:05:58 am »

Just as a note, you don't need to unvote if you're simply changing your vote, only when you're actually unvoting.

Mormota

• Bay Watcher
  • Necron Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 24, 2011, 10:52:15 am »

Nevermind that, the reason I kept on jumping was becaus I really didn't find anything that suspicious.
IronyOwl. I've only seen from you so far telling people to scumhunt, not actual pressing. Can you explain why you're simply standing back and yelling at people to press when you're not doing much of it yourself? Perhaps you're trying to look active. Can you explain?

I asked him the very same question. Don't be stupid.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 24, 2011, 11:01:05 am »

I believe I was told that I houldn;t back of from questioning someone just because another person had had the same question.

Mormota

• Bay Watcher
  • Necron Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 24, 2011, 12:14:57 pm »

The reason why I am voting for powder miner right now is because I am not happy with the quality of his scumhunting. He seems to be posting for the appearance rather than doing any actualy scumhunting. That vote is on him to pressure him to start doing it properly. It will stay there until he hunts enough to satisfy me, or I find someone else scummier. In terms of mislynch danger, the day ends of tuesday. That's over 72 hours, plenty of time for him to get his act together.

Jim Groovester, who's (apart from powder miner) scumhunting are you least satisfied with?

Aren't you suspicious of anyone else? Are you just putting out a vote and going to sit on it, scum? Ed boy.

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 24, 2011, 01:31:11 pm »

Aren't you suspicious of anyone else? Are you just putting out a vote and going to sit on it, scum? Ed boy.
Having put my vote on Powder Miner to pressure him into scumhunting, I'm poking around at other people, hence my prodding at Jim.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 24, 2011, 02:52:48 pm »

Shakerag. He's disappeared.

I'm mostly pleased with what everybody's doing.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 38