Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 153

Author Topic: My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic  (Read 216670 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic
« Reply #1980 on: November 17, 2011, 03:46:00 pm »

I do have the feeling that I'd probably manage to piss off a couple people before I got my feet straight, but I'm certain that I'd be able to make it up with them. Sometimes, coming from a family of liars and manipulators is actually quite useful.

That still wouldn't save me when I accidentally insulted Princess Celestia in front of a room of her various supporters, however. I'm sure, though, that I'd have the sense to keep my mouth firmly shut until spoken to, and to take my time to make sure I said nothing wrong.

Then, once there was nobody but me and the princess, then I could ask her if I could get a... private audience.

I sincerely hope I never find out what you mean by that.

Spoiler: Yay Faustian backstory (click to show/hide)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: November 17, 2011, 03:50:07 pm »

snip snip blah blah
Then, once there was nobody but me and the princess, then I could ask her if I could get a... private audience.

I sincerely hope I find out what you mean by that right now!

fixed
and whats your 3 fav ponies in order?

Rainbow Dash, Celestia, Luna

Rip goat, more loli
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: November 17, 2011, 03:53:08 pm »

i searched MLP dragons and that was number one.
Nope, still doesn't relate to Twilight at all.

Anyway, Dsarker, I found this posted by you in the old thread:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
It was posted completely without context and I haven't seen any reference to it in the subsequent posts in the thread, so did you write that little story? And did you draw that picture?
Edit: Of course, the time in the quote title is completely wrong, but I have no idea how the "date" thing works on this forum and I can't use the "Quote" button in locked threads.

Goodness, no. I stole it from one of the Fluttershy facebook pages
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: November 17, 2011, 03:54:25 pm »

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a hoof stamping on a pony's face–for ever."

She paused as though she expected Twilight to speak. Twilight had tried to shrink back into the surface of the bed again. She could not say anything. Her heart seemed to be frozen. Rarity went on:

"And remember that it is for ever. The face will always be there to be stamped upon. The heretic, the enemy of society,  will always be there, so that she can be defeated and humiliated over again. Everything that you have undergone since you have been in our hooves–all that will continue, and worse. The espionage, the betrayals, the arrests, the tortures, the executions, the disappearances will never cease."
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: November 17, 2011, 03:56:13 pm »

snip snip blah blah

I sincerely hope I find out what you mean by that right now!

fixed
and whats your 3 fav ponies in order?

Rainbow Dash, Celestia, Luna

You obviously don't know TBP well enough. I don't think any of us want to know what he would do to Celestia if he could be alone with her.

On another note, best ponies are RD, Octavia, and Twilight.

3. Run Resize Enable

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: November 17, 2011, 03:57:11 pm »

snipped by Celestia

private audience...it allready is isnt it..but nvm.
Considering royalty, they can be surrounded by their personal retinue/servants, guards and whatever people they allow near when not giving audience.
A private audience would mean there are no guards/servants near enough to ease-drop, if willing behind closed doors.  Its also opening up said royalty to easy assassination if they have no fighting inclination and/or do not expect such an attempt...

As for the reason behind a private audience, it is best left as is.

@Dsarker
for ever = forever
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony, Friendship is magic. Rainbow Dash is epic!
« Reply #1986 on: November 17, 2011, 03:58:24 pm »

when will 3D PonyFortress come out?....

quick! contact a bunch of coders! <<ignor my randomeness<<
<(o_o<() <(o_o)> ()>o_o)>

3 fav ponies!
how many episodes is there?

« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 04:00:31 pm by drago55577 »

Rip goat, more loli
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: November 17, 2011, 03:58:51 pm »

@Zangi
It's a pony conversion of the original text. Which is for ever.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: November 17, 2011, 04:02:01 pm »

No, I would not be able to adjust. Remember what I said about escape route? Yeah.

Anyway. Me and The Bronze Pickle were actually talking about what would happen if the ponies contacted the world of 1984, specifically Oceania. I was adamant in that it could only end badly.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: November 17, 2011, 04:04:21 pm »

Why? Oceania would merely have those who were contacted confess they hadn't been contacted, then disappear them for good.

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: November 17, 2011, 04:04:59 pm »

bad how?

... private audience.

ponies contacting here would be awesome, a polymorphing bolt would make me happy and i would be a pegasus or a unicorn! maybe O_o an Alicorn!

Rip goat, more loli

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: November 17, 2011, 04:06:10 pm »

Ponyconversion?
Unicorn with a flying cutie mark.
Problem, pegasi?
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: November 17, 2011, 04:07:53 pm »

I wouldn't be able to choose "best three ponies", not from the main six at least. They're all great in their own ways. Seriously, it's hard to pick favorites out of characters you perceive as real characters. Well, for me at least.

Heh, a unicron with a talent in flying. I don't suppose it means much if it just means you can fly better than other unicorns. :P
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: November 17, 2011, 04:09:46 pm »

I would interpret that as a unicorn whose special talent lies in magical alteration of inertia. So they could "fly" by changing their velocity relative to the planet.

3. Run Resize Enable

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: November 17, 2011, 04:12:35 pm »

Not to mention that unless they were members of the Outer Party, they wouldn't care. Inner Party don't get spied on (they are the people doing the spying), and they merely have to keep up with the power struggles. They'd use the ponies and then forget about them.

For Drago.

In 1984, there are three super countries. Oceania, which comprises Britain, America, and Oceania. Eurasia, which comprises the rest of Europe and parts of Asia, and then Eastasia, which takes the rest of Asia and bits of Africa.

They're all at war, over India and what are known as the "neutral regions", which is mostly Africa. They fight, capture, build more bombs, fight some more. The entire aim of the war is to waste material so that the lower class don't improve their lot.
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 153