Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 153

Author Topic: My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic  (Read 216714 times)

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello, Death. How's life?
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic
« Reply #2040 on: November 17, 2011, 05:45:54 pm »

All right, thanks for the prompt input, everybody. :) I'll try Dragonshy now and see what I think.
Quote from: Mr Frog
Talvieno ... seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: November 17, 2011, 05:47:42 pm »

i wish i could watch it, but parents -_- and other people

Rip goat, more loli
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: November 17, 2011, 05:52:08 pm »

Parents should accept the fact you happen to like a show based around ponies. Other people can go shove it.
Nothing important here, move along.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: November 17, 2011, 05:54:35 pm »

My father accused me of being obsessed with ponies today.

Little does he know how right he is.

Also I got the requirement for my art final today. I've two weeks to do it. Can't decide between a Luna/Nightmare Moon piece in my head, or something to do with Applejack.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: November 17, 2011, 05:56:19 pm »

NIGHTMARE MOON!

whats a bronie?

Rip goat, more loli
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: November 17, 2011, 05:56:49 pm »

Any requirements other than it being art?

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: November 17, 2011, 05:58:33 pm »

Well it's a drawing class, so it has to be pencil, colored pencil, or charcoal. I'm probably going to do colored pencil.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: November 17, 2011, 05:59:38 pm »

whats a bronie?

Rip goat, more loli

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: November 17, 2011, 06:02:07 pm »

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: November 17, 2011, 06:03:35 pm »

XD i didnt say brownie, its that thing people keeps saying, brony or bronie or soemthing

Rip goat, more loli

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: November 17, 2011, 06:04:41 pm »

Bronies are adult and young adult fans of the show. There's a little debate whether it counts for both guys and gals, but I use the term indiscriminately.

And the singular is brony.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: November 17, 2011, 06:05:34 pm »

It's just a fan nickname. Same idea as star trek fans being called "trekkies."

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: November 17, 2011, 06:05:55 pm »

Parents should accept the fact you happen to like a show based around ponies. Other people can go shove it.

My mom gave me the expected :o expression when I mentioned it, but hasn't really said much about it.  I'm not sure my dad knows, but I doubt he'd care that much.  Unfortunately, they don't get The Hub, so I can't demonstrate how awesome the cartoon is.  Not that they'd really care though.

Quote from: kaiyjuu
Also I got the requirement for my art final today. I've two weeks to do it. Can't decide between a Luna/Nightmare Moon piece in my head, or something to do with Applejack.

I'd go with Luna, but Applejack doesn't really get enough love I suppose, especially compared to Luna.  One bonus to Luna is that you could possibly make the image a bit more surreal and make it not so obvious it's a My Little Pony image.  Applejack would be a bit harder to dress up that way.
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Procrastinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: November 17, 2011, 06:06:23 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Bah, ninja. Supposed to be a 'bony.'
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 153