Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 362 363 [364] 365 366 ... 845

Author Topic: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.  (Read 1282600 times)

XhAPPYSLApX

• Bay Watcher
  • Making a big thing this time
    • View Profile
Re: Random Things you drew/shopped/made/etc.
« Reply #5445 on: August 21, 2015, 12:55:02 pm »

I think I might still have a touch of over specularity on the legs, but I redid everything else correctly I think, and I even added more animation to him :D

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Rubidium

• Bay Watcher
  • Rubidium has RETURNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #5446 on: August 21, 2015, 12:55:55 pm »

I think I might still have a touch of over specularity on the legs, but I redid everything else correctly I think, and I even added more animation to him :D

Nice animation!
Rubidium has RETURNED!

XhAPPYSLApX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5447 on: August 21, 2015, 12:57:53 pm »

Nice animation!

Thanks for the compliment :D

Rubidium

• Bay Watcher
  • Rubidium has RETURNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #5448 on: August 21, 2015, 12:58:19 pm »

Nice animation!

You're welcome!
Do you take animation classes?
Rubidium has RETURNED!

XhAPPYSLApX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5449 on: August 21, 2015, 01:56:12 pm »

Nice animation!

You're welcome!

Nope, trained myself, and will only get better with more and more practice everyday :D

Rubidium

• Bay Watcher
  • Rubidium has RETURNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #5450 on: August 21, 2015, 02:38:51 pm »

Nice animation!

You're welcome!

Nope, trained myself, and will only get better with more and more practice everyday :D
Nice, wish I can do that!
Rubidium has RETURNED!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5451 on: August 21, 2015, 02:57:20 pm »

You should play around with frame speeds. It looks strange for the arms to raise/lower at the same speed, for the head to turn so slowly, and for him to spend so little time in an 'at rest' pose before being impatient again.

It looks really strange for all the moving parts to move one after another, instead of simultaneously. That's just not how people move.

That's a weird place to bend a metal boot. I'd probably have moved the entire leg.

I feel that your line weighting doesn't work. He mostly looks to be in bright daylight, which doesn't fit with super dark shadows everywhere.

Much better than your wizard.

XhAPPYSLApX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5452 on: August 21, 2015, 03:21:05 pm »

You should play around with frame speeds. It looks strange for the arms to raise/lower at the same speed, for the head to turn so slowly, and for him to spend so little time in an 'at rest' pose before being impatient again.

It looks really strange for all the moving parts to move one after another, instead of simultaneously. That's just not how people move.

That's a weird place to bend a metal boot. I'd probably have moved the entire leg.

I feel that your line weighting doesn't work. He mostly looks to be in bright daylight, which doesn't fit with super dark shadows everywhere.

Much better than your wizard.

Thank you for the info :D

Will fix it up a bit later, going to start working on another picture, plus finishing up that Fallout pic. But, again, any and all help is much appreciated, thank you :D

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5453 on: August 21, 2015, 04:09:29 pm »

« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 04:31:20 pm by Guardian G.I. »
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #5454 on: August 21, 2015, 04:33:48 pm »

Dat crotch, man. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but it doesn't look right to me. Same with collar bones.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5455 on: August 21, 2015, 04:35:37 pm »

Dat crotch, man. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but it doesn't look right to me. Same with collar bones.
Ok, I'll check it, thanks.
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
and that is terrible
Sigtext

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5456 on: August 21, 2015, 04:42:06 pm »

His upper arms are a bit short, in general most peoples elbows, when at rest against their sides end up at about the same height as their belly buttons.  His upper leg muscles are also a bit oddly high.  As for the crotch I think the only strangeness is the fact it's an indentation where a bulge normally would be.  The other parts that might seem strange are all things that can be natural, like his strangely long neck.
Nom nom nom

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5457 on: August 21, 2015, 05:02:58 pm »

Spoiler: Made several fixes (click to show/hide)

His upper arms are a bit short, in general most peoples elbows, when at rest against their sides end up at about the same height as their belly buttons.  His upper leg muscles are also a bit oddly high.  As for the crotch I think the only strangeness is the fact it's an indentation where a bulge normally would be.  The other parts that might seem strange are all things that can be natural, like his strangely long neck.
...Ok, the upper arms are a bit too short, yes - I'll fix them. Gotta check my anatomy atlas as well for the upper legs.

EDIT
Spoiler: Latest revision (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 05:36:27 pm by Guardian G.I. »
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #5458 on: August 21, 2015, 06:12:28 pm »

The shoulder mahscles on his left (our right) arm also seems a bit odd. The other shoulder is fine, but this one kind of... Extends too far outward, as if his shoulder joint has been yanked loose. If you moved it a bit up and left, it might help. Otherwise a nice and fluid pose. c:

also here's a toad

I REALLY SHOULD have placed it on a barstool so i'd also have an english pun to go with it. :<
Also the lines are a bit wobbly because i was a liiiiiiittle bit on edge while drawing it, since i was sitting out in a park with my brother while drawing it. It was also rather quickly done, so there's that. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5459 on: August 21, 2015, 08:13:54 pm »

I assume that's Toady, reimagined as a plump helmet man? I like it.
Pages: 1 ... 362 363 [364] 365 366 ... 845