Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 319000 times)

MrSparky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #2295 on: May 21, 2013, 07:11:39 pm »

Let the new horde go out amongst the people to do their thing. Take the best 30 or so we got to pick up the ladies and leave town.

We need to get as far away from the disaster that's about to unfold as possible. We now have 150+ in the horde. That's too much to sneak out of the city but not enough to take it over before Sasha and Co. get wind of what's going on.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: May 21, 2013, 07:14:07 pm »

I fully support the above notion. Everything was working out wonderfully until our zombies unanimously agreed to impersonate Leeroy Jenkins.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: May 21, 2013, 07:58:26 pm »

Are we sure about this?  If we plan to go full-scale citynomming now, then we need to amass enough zeds to steamroll everyone before people can act.  We need to get zero to the battlefield, or at least somewhere he can see stuff coming.  Then we need to try and exert enough control over the zeds to make sure they stay directed in a formation- preferably moving towards the nearest crowded area with a lot of footgoing civilians we can infect.  After that, we need to immediatey neutralise the police or get the hell out of shot-  if they organise and we're still around, we're fucked.  As our zeds appear to be enraged, we probably won't be able to get them to run, so we'll have to fight.

My proposition- shephard the zoms to the nearest crowded area, infect as many as possible, then let a quarter of the force further infect while the rest (with us) attack the cops.  Keep
Bio bombs at the ready.  Maybe give some to the zoms?  I'm not sure.  If that secret organisation knows of this-  and if they don't already, they will very soon- then they'll be sending a lot of shit at us.  The same kind of shit that killed our horde last time.  This could either work very, very well, or very, very badly for us.

Oh, and hi.
For a first post, this is pretty good. +1, and support with gunfire. Aim for crippling shots, so we get more minions.

RadtheCad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: May 22, 2013, 01:06:33 am »

Thanks-  though I also think mr. Sparky's idea is well founded.  The problem is that we don't have enough time, in a few minutes we'll have more police, maybe the army, and the secret agency's top goons on our backs.  We simply can't infect enough people in that time to be able to fight, say, the army. 
It's sad, because I think someone said something about there being a secret base under the hospital or something?
My proposition is that we stick around and see if the dice are with us-  if the leeroy jenkins zombs actually steamroll everything, good.  If they encounter too much resistance, then we pull the frick out.
We go back to the villa and then either stay there, relocate to another city house, leave the city, or flee to the sewers.

Edit for coherence.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 06:08:22 am by RadtheCad »
You have to kill your son or nuke the commonwealth.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: May 22, 2013, 05:56:00 am »

Well, it certainly can't hurt us too much, right?
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: May 22, 2013, 08:31:00 am »

Well, it certainly can't hurt us too much, right?
And we have some just plain insane regeneration, which means that hurts will easily get fixed. Add in the fact we can go into a homicidal rage once a day, and not much bad can happen.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: May 23, 2013, 11:54:51 am »

You decide to stick around, and get rewarded wonderfully for it. The zombies rip through every home in a short amount of time, quickly creating a tidal wave of flesh. The hordes are so spread throughout the building that nobody manages to escape.
When the police from other neighboring towns arrive, you don't even need to shoot. The zombies were willing to jump out of windows and rooftops. Being dead, they don't take any major damage from it. Zombies don't need anything in their chest cavity, alright? So if they belly-flop, they'll be fine.
And so, the police force falls without issue.

When nothing else seemed to show up, you decided to vamoose after using the loudspeaker to gather up the horde. No witnisses, so you remain safe.
However, you have no freakin' idea how to get your horde anywhere without just walking. However, you just start your little zombie tidal wave, which means that the perspective will change in the following update using a dairy of some kind.
Stay tuned, and make some changes to your plan if you wish.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: May 23, 2013, 12:13:47 pm »

Aww hells yes.
>Organise synchronous dance No wait that's stupid.
Take a look at the facilities and resources in the town. No reason to let perfectly good loot go to waste.

EDIT: And not go charging off somewhere else too quickly. We shouldn't just blindly charge somewhere else. We have a whole city full of stuff to pick from and preparing is never a bad thing. Plus, we may be moving into more strategy style commands now that we have a fuckton of zombies.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 12:39:45 pm by Graknorke »
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: May 23, 2013, 12:32:54 pm »

Lets go hook back up with the ladies. We should find out the nearest large city and destroy it. Our horde may have just reached a critical mass where they simply steamroll everything that stands in our way, and the horde ends up larger for it.
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

RadtheCad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: May 23, 2013, 12:52:12 pm »

Freaking hell yeah.  The dice gods are with us!  Looks like all the escape plans were superfluous after all.  Well, we'll probably need to run away in future.
I agree with the victory dance.
Then, we should take inventory.  The zeds have limited intelligence now, right?  Try and get some of the specials to put on some police armor.  Also try and give the zeds police guns.
Try and find out what happened when they did their Leeroy Jenkins stunt.
L00t the town, see what's lying around. Get the zeds to eat up on food that's lying around the city,  (preferably rotten), use a bunch of them as pack animals to carry supplies, and then (if no one else has any suggestions) go back to the house, get the girls, and... Well, we need to move on eventually, if there are no humans left here. But more info is always useful, use google to find out about the nearest towns- preferably the ones those other police came from.  They should be pretty undefended.  More food for the horde >:)
We can also get some... Er... Breeding stock.

On a more long- term note-  wasn't there an opportunity to get telepathy with our zeds once?  We should get that if it ever comes up again.  That way, we'll actually be able to split the horde and not have the other half kill themselves.  It would be great, though I understand it would make more worl for the author.  We should also think
about the larger scale strategic stuff.  Sending lone actor agents equipped with cell phones to scout out far- off cities would be good.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 12:57:58 pm by RadtheCad »
You have to kill your son or nuke the commonwealth.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: May 23, 2013, 05:32:31 pm »

Freaking hell yeah.  The dice gods are with us!  Looks like all the escape plans were superfluous after all.  Well, we'll probably need to run away in future.
I agree with the victory dance.
Then, we should take inventory.  The zeds have limited intelligence now, right?  Try and get some of the specials to put on some police armor.  Also try and give the zeds police guns.
Try and find out what happened when they did their Leeroy Jenkins stunt.
L00t the town, see what's lying around. Get the zeds to eat up on food that's lying around the city,  (preferably rotten), use a bunch of them as pack animals to carry supplies, and then (if no one else has any suggestions) go back to the house, get the girls, and... Well, we need to move on eventually, if there are no humans left here. But more info is always useful, use google to find out about the nearest towns- preferably the ones those other police came from.  They should be pretty undefended.  More food for the horde >:)
We can also get some... Er... Breeding stock.

On a more long- term note-  wasn't there an opportunity to get telepathy with our zeds once?  We should get that if it ever comes up again.  That way, we'll actually be able to split the horde and not have the other half kill themselves.  It would be great, though I understand it would make more worl for the author.  We should also think
about the larger scale strategic stuff.  Sending lone actor agents equipped with cell phones to scout out far- off cities would be good.
Very good, +1 to this. Also, will we get a upgrade for this? Creating a fuckton of normals is pretty impressive, and a upgrade for doing something like this would make sense. Also, apparently there were no kids, hobos, or bodybuilders in this town. Go figure.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: May 23, 2013, 05:35:41 pm »

Also, apparently there were no kids, hobos, or bodybuilders in this town. Go figure.
The thing is that we don't know how many zombies are there, even less from which tipes.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: May 23, 2013, 06:00:54 pm »

Also, apparently there were no kids, hobos, or bodybuilders in this town. Go figure.
The thing is that we don't know how many zombies are there, even less from which tipes.
Then we need to do a census of zombies. Knowing our weapons is important!

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: May 23, 2013, 06:59:54 pm »

We need someone to inventory the horde for us.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

MrSparky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: May 23, 2013, 07:21:14 pm »

ROLLCALL!
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 257