Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 319009 times)

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #2280 on: May 15, 2013, 04:35:41 pm »

Another option: make all the zombies pose as dead (I mean, really dead, not undead) and ambush the police when they walk over them.
I like it! We can fill up the whole hospital with "dead bodies." The police will come in cautiously, filing in slowly, checking each floor, and not find any living perpetrators or victims. Once they're all inside and spread throughout the building, we spring the trap and take down a good-sized chunk of the city's police force in moments.

I'd have to say this might be the smartest, or most dumbest Idea I have ever heard ever, and probably hte most sane I have heard from A bay-12er.
1+ for this.
This is genius. Do it. Also, hide the zombies that are obviously not normal ones(bears and stuff) so they don't bug out early.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: May 15, 2013, 05:24:50 pm »

Another option: make all the zombies pose as dead (I mean, really dead, not undead) and ambush the police when they walk over them.
I like it! We can fill up the whole hospital with "dead bodies." The police will come in cautiously, filing in slowly, checking each floor, and not find any living perpetrators or victims. Once they're all inside and spread throughout the building, we spring the trap and take down a good-sized chunk of the city's police force in moments.
I'd have to say this might be the smartest, or most dumbest Idea I have ever heard ever, and probably hte most sane I have heard from A bay-12er.
1+ for this.
This is genius. Do it. Also, hide the zombies that are obviously not normal ones(bears and stuff) so they don't bug out early.
Bonus points: hide an actor in a locker and make him cry that there is a crazy man threatening his brother (the other actor). And tell the zombies that when they hear gunshots, it's the time to attack. (we have a gun)

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: May 15, 2013, 06:13:17 pm »

1+ for this.
Bonus points: hide an actor in a locker and make him cry that there is a crazy man threatening his brother (the other actor). And tell the zombies that when they hear gunshots, it's the time to attack. (we have a gun)
Extra bonus points for laughing maniacally before/after doing it.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: May 15, 2013, 06:38:27 pm »

-1 If they think its a hostage situation, they'll fall back and mess up the whole plan.

I'm also not sure if using a gunshot is a good signal. After all, there's about to be a lot of people with guns in this building. Maybe we could figure out the hospital's PA system, if it has one.
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: May 16, 2013, 01:37:00 pm »

We really don't have that much time. The cops are RIGHT THERE.
We should just quickly fight a way out rather than giving them a chance to bring more guys in.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: May 16, 2013, 09:06:52 pm »

"Dead body" tactic +1

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: May 19, 2013, 03:02:35 pm »

You order all your zombies to cater to their natural talent of being dead. You put the brutes (and bear) in the closets, and position yourself at the end of the hallway.
The policemen enter, and you quickly hear the typical "oohs" and "aaahs" at the amount of death and destruction. One of the recruits vomit, from the sounds of it.
Right! We move forward, and kill the fuckers that did this. Check for any survivors, and stay careful. This is a trap if I ever saw one.
They don't expect corpses to rise up, that's clear. When they all walked in your big old corpse pile,you start off the party by tearing out the their leader's throat.

Almost instantly, the hospital seems to explode with noise and viscera. The cops scream, and panic and generally get torn apart. The squads outside rush in when the screaming starts, but the unstoppable tide of undead flesh pushes them, and grinds down the first few lines.
Quickly, everything outside is dead, but you can't order your zombies down. They seemed to have entered a sort of rage, and are rushing inside the buildings to devour more meatbags.
There is a loud-speaker nearby, but using it would make it clear you're in charge, not to mention that a charge might be beneficial...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #2287 on: May 19, 2013, 03:08:33 pm »

What in the blue hell has been going on for the past 100 pages. I didn't even know this was still around! I remember looking at this when it was still young, around 12 pages, and thinking "eh". Looks like I've got some reading to do.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: May 19, 2013, 03:29:43 pm »

Which way are these buildings, to be clear? Like, are we in the inner city, rural/urban fringe, what?
Because depending on where we are we could quickly reach critical zombie mass in this town, where the numbers overwhelm any local resistance.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: May 19, 2013, 04:02:18 pm »

Cut mayor escape routes, take whole town, dissapear without any trace.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: May 19, 2013, 05:15:39 pm »

Yes.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: May 19, 2013, 06:56:55 pm »

Provide support with our guns. More dakka is good dakka. Also, try to aim for disabling shots, too much physical damage might render a corpse food only.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: May 19, 2013, 07:06:12 pm »

Whelp.
That worked a little too well. Guess we have no choice but to press the attack. Leave no survivors, for dead men tell no tales. Even if nobody believed a survivor what with recent events, Sasha would almost certainly hear about this. And that would be bad. Very,very bad.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: May 20, 2013, 01:01:08 pm »

Be sure to survey the carnage and laugh manically.
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

RadtheCad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: May 21, 2013, 12:45:11 pm »

Are we sure about this?  If we plan to go full-scale citynomming now, then we need to amass enough zeds to steamroll everyone before people can act.  We need to get zero to the battlefield, or at least somewhere he can see stuff coming.  Then we need to try and exert enough control over the zeds to make sure they stay directed in a formation- preferably moving towards the nearest crowded area with a lot of footgoing civilians we can infect.  After that, we need to immediatey neutralise the police or get the hell out of shot-  if they organise and we're still around, we're fucked.  As our zeds appear to be enraged, we probably won't be able to get them to run, so we'll have to fight.

My proposition- shephard the zoms to the nearest crowded area, infect as many as possible, then let a quarter of the force further infect while the rest (with us) attack the cops.  Keep
Bio bombs at the ready.  Maybe give some to the zoms?  I'm not sure.  If that secret organisation knows of this-  and if they don't already, they will very soon- then they'll be sending a lot of shit at us.  The same kind of shit that killed our horde last time.  This could either work very, very well, or very, very badly for us.

Oh, and hi.
You have to kill your son or nuke the commonwealth.
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 257