Pretensious
- 4 (8%)
Stop ripping it off, Kitten, you hack.
- 12 (24%)
No
- 2 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 257

Author Topic: You are Patient Zero  (Read 319018 times)

lurtze1

• Bay Watcher
  • Worshipper of the god of total chaos
    • View Profile
Re: You are Patient Zero
« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2012, 07:35:24 am »

find a village or town near the forest and yeah, zombiefy it

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 13, 2012, 07:43:00 am »

Let's have the drones make a shelter for Snowflake, then have a detachment of them go off and search for nourishment among the animals that inevitably live somewhere around here. What season is it, BTW? If it's winter we might get lucky and find a hibernating bear. Also, do we know if one of our horde was a long-distance runner? If so... Fast zombies!
I do agree with this. So far, I see no issue with using humans to breed and animals to feed.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2012, 02:22:12 pm »

You arrive in the forest and order half your zombie horde to make a shelter for you and snowflake. If they are  done with that they can create something for themselves.
You then order the other half to go look for some animals and to bring them here, infecting them if necessary.
The hunting group goes looking around the forest while the building groups gets to work. They manage to build something that might pass for a house. Until it crashes into the ground. You all moan(Snowflake roars) in annoyance.

They continue failing for about the rest of the day until you hear a heavy panting. You prepare yourself for battle but easy down when you notice they are just your hunting group.Then you notice that they run at around 25 km/hour.They come with 10 dead rabbits in their hands and 2 snarling wolves.
The slower part of the group then comes in with a zombified bear at their side. It seems that getting the bear took some effort though. Around 6 zombies have scars on them that would kill a basic human. The fallen survivor while on the hunting trip seems to have transformed into a muscler. So while the building crew managed to fail 46 attemps at building a basic shelter you get a bunch more stuff.Yay

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Horde stats
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 04:49:04 am by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2012, 01:24:05 am »

Now that we have some food stored up, we should send a largish group of our dumb horde to a nearby town (not the one we started at) to, ah, "recruit" new members. Those remaining in our little camp will try to build the shelter three more times, but this time with our direct supervision. If that fails, we should take some of the horde and the new muscle monster to another town and do things there.
Also, when, if ever, will we get our Regurgitator back? What was his name... Mike, or something? What happened to him?

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2012, 02:02:48 am »

Ptw, will get involved later maybe.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 14, 2012, 09:14:56 am »

Now that we have some food stored up, we should send a largish group of our dumb horde to a nearby town (not the one we started at) to, ah, "recruit" new members. Those remaining in our little camp will try to build the shelter three more times, but this time with our direct supervision. If that fails, we should take some of the horde and the new muscle monster to another town and do things there.
Also, when, if ever, will we get our Regurgitator back? What was his name... Mike, or something? What happened to him?
I thought of a way to get more 'Mikes'. Lets raid the hospital of another town for said 'recruits'. I say they wander through the streets for one night, infecting the homeless, eating only when needed, and converge on the hospital with their full force that morning. They infect what they can in 30 minutes and then leave. spread out through the streets again and feed the injured/new any animals and roadkill they run across, and then meet back where we are.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 14, 2012, 01:29:13 pm »

Why not raid a gym. Mikes are fine but nothing stops cops like a snowflake. Maybe even different types of zombies could be had there?

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2012, 07:53:47 am »

Why not raid a gym. Mikes are fine but nothing stops cops like a snowflake. Maybe even different types of zombies could be had there?
Lets save that for the next round. I like the sound of Brutes and runners.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 15, 2012, 10:31:30 am »

Okeydoke. Hospital it is.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 15, 2012, 11:27:52 am »

Ok. So, for the ease of the GM I am going to pull up a list of actions.

In order of importance

1. You, the bear, and snowflake look for the bears old cave for habitation purposes
   a. If found, move all our supplies there
   b. if not, just mill around our supplies and attack any animals that come near it.

2. Have the horde split into two groups of 13 (yay 13?) and go to two separate towns

3. Attack and infect hobos in those town for one night.

4. Group 1 attacks a hospital for 30 minutes, infecting everyone they can in a 20 ft radius in/around the building and them retreat, bringing back the infected and anyone who are two damaged to infect/live

5. Group 2 does the same, but to a gym.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2012, 02:06:15 pm »

Zomara,thank you so much for that list.

You attempt to talk to the bear to find it's cave and it surprisingly seems to understand you. It gives you some time to tell the rest to grab the bunnies and other useful things. You also leave a zombie behind so Mike can find you later on.
You walk through the forest for about an hour. You are attacked by a small pack of wolves but the bear simply swats their leader in two and the rest run away with their tails between their legs. The horde eats the remains of the alpha. You arrive in the cave and find it to be large enough for your entire horde! You then Split the zombies in groups of 13 & 12 and explain to them to go visit the big white building with a cross on it. You then write "GYM" in the dirt and tell the other group to go attack that. Group Hospital will go to the town you came from while the gym group will go to the nearby village. They seem to understand and run off.
You have a few days now with snowflake and the bear. Find something to do.

Stats

Horde
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 04:49:27 am by Kitten Snot »
I think.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2012, 03:27:49 pm »

Why not try and see if we can exercise this newfound thing in our brain, see what it's capable of and all. spend about two or three hours on that then send the bear and snowflake out to find the rest of those wolves and bring them back to the shelter, the crew will be hungry when it returns. While they are out, try to think of a way to preserve meat without cooking it because fire is a notoriously bad idea plus we don't really eat cooked food. Try to recall some dicovery channel shows on food preperation.

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 18, 2012, 05:30:46 am »

You attempt to do something with the thing in your brain. As you can't really move your brain or gain telekinesis this does nothing. It's a worm residing in your brain! you can't control it. You attempt to think of some way to preserve the rabbits but can't think of anything. You don't mind rotting flesh anyway. As long as it's food you will scarf it down.

Stats
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 04:49:39 am by Kitten Snot »
I think.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 18, 2012, 08:08:28 am »

in that case. lets make the bear and snowflake do a co-ordedinated dance together. then the three of you look around and see if you can find any humans in these parts.

Coolnesstod

• Bay Watcher
  • Drink, Work, Repeat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 18, 2012, 10:18:55 am »

in that case. lets make the bear and snowflake do a co-ordedinated dance together. then the three of you look around and see if you can find any humans in these parts.

This. +1
All glory to the Hypnotoad.
Random fact: Robin Williams was once addicted to cocaine during the late 1980's/early 1990's.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 257