Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 321590 times)

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 10: Terrorism is Bad)
« Reply #795 on: July 02, 2012, 08:48:09 am »

TCM, where does this battle take place? I'm writing a intro for Deoxys, and I need to know where this battle takes place.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found a way to get around that question. Written intro, it's sort of interactive at sorts.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 08:55:10 am by RTD »
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: July 02, 2012, 10:36:40 am »

Sorry if this is overly nitpicky, but could I change the +1 Tactics on Holmes's character page to +1 Finesse? I just read the attributes thing and realized what tactics would do. Derp.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: July 02, 2012, 10:46:48 am »

Sorry if this is overly nitpicky, but could I change the +1 Tactics on Holmes's character page to +1 Finesse? I just read the attributes thing and realized what tactics would do. Derp.

Sure. I should Put the Attributes explanation on the first page anyways.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

RTD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: July 02, 2012, 11:57:24 am »

TCM, when are you going to write the turn
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...

Roll To Dodge.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 11: Bombs & Molestation)
« Reply #799 on: July 02, 2012, 03:43:53 pm »

Chapter 11: Bombs & Molestation

Even unconscious, Teddy Roosevelt knows who to call upon in this situation. (4) The ground rumbles, and seemingly out of nowhere appears:

John F. Kennedy In a Tank
Class Type: Tank
+1 Charisma
+1 Tactics
+1 Tank

-1 Long-distance Combat
Equipment: Sherman Tank

Description: J.F.K. In a tank.

"Good evening everyone. I have come here as a request from my friend, Theodore Roosevelt." The U.S. president standing in the tank hatch motions over to the unconscious president. "Just remember these words from my comatose friend: Speak softly, and come in a tank. As for you, General MacArthur," he points to the general in the distance, "I'd like to introduce you to my new deal." (3 vs. 2) J.F.K. fires a missile at MacArthur, which doesn't hit him, but does blow up a group of engineers and scientists around him, tossing their corpses into the air gracefully. Except they are dead.

Sun Tzu was suprised that his summonings had actually worked. "Holy shit, rip their heads off!" Tzu takes the oppertunity to point his Kaiyun at the sky, finding the Assault Helicopters that tormented his team and he. "Steady...Steady..." The arrow was knocked. "Suprise, bitches." (6 vs. 4) The arrow soars through the air, and hits the Helicopter directly in the fueltank. There is a brilliant orange explosion, as metal debris falls down to the battlefield.
The Chinese army surrounds Sun Tzu as a protective wall. The general swings his sword wildly at the Scout Squad. "Kill dose' modafuckas'!" The Army fires upon the Scouts with exactly 1400 Metric Asstons of ammunition. (3 vs. 2) Honestly, they could have got more accurate guns. However, one bullet hits a Scout in the neck, and he gurgles and collapses to the side.

Wurmple hatches an elaborate plan to take down each Helicopter. Too bad they've kinda' already exploded.

Cyan Garamonde stands over Theodore Roosevelt's body. "Do not be afraid my racist comrade. I was unconscious too one time. And kept being unconscious. And then I was dead. But you know what my friend? I got better. So here I am now, protecting you." He sits down on Teddy's torso. "See? I protect you, you act as a couch. Mutual benefit." Cyan looked at the enemy army. "Come on, fight me with honor!" He yelled, waving his Katana around in the air.

"AH, HOT HOT HOT!" Pinkie Pie was hot. Smoking hot. Not hot in the sense of her seducing colts by pouring fudge over her nude body. No, I'm talking about being on fire. The kind of fire that starts in your heart and ends up killing you because your fucking heart melted from a fire. However, Pinkie was one to find advantage in any situation, no matter how bad. (2 vs. 2) "Fantastic Fire Flaming Flankwhip go!" Pinkie tackles one of the Shocktroopers to the ground and starts swatting her flaming on him. Actually, she completely misses her attack and just ends up rubbing her crotch all over his face. Seeing that this strategy isn't working, Pinkie runs off to find a way to put out her tail fire. The uninjured though mentally scarred Shocktrooper stands up. A fellow with a flamethrower asks, "Dude...did she just....with....and then...in your mouth?" The targeted Shocktrooper replies, "Look, when we get back to base, we never talk about that ever again." He sighs and picks up his Shotgun. "Let's hurry up and kill them, I need a shower..."

The 2nd Infantry is busy shooting The Party while dodging bullets, bombs, magics and speeches. The captain turns to the nearest man, "Private Johnson! Get me an extra rifle cartridge, a frag grenade and a-, sweet Mary mother of Jesus." The company looks up to see a partially damaged commercial aircraft heading straight at them. In its cockpit, the captains only commands to the crew were, "AWWWW YEAHHHH!" (3 vs. 4) Rainbow Dash turned on the intercom. "This is your captain speaking. I'd just like to inform you that you all will die, but not me because I'm a Pegasus! Peace out monkeys!" R.D. leaps out of the plane, hovering in the air to witness the plane crashing into the area next to the infantry, but not killing anyone. "Damn." "Hey boys, shoot that terrorist, homosexual-colored bird horse!" (3 vs. 1) Dash is able to maneuver around the storm of bullets. "Hah! You guys think-", a stray bullet hits her in the Left Wing and she goes crashing down.

Twilight Sparkle, seeping out blood and spinal fluid, manages to light up her horn. "Come on..." (3) A bright purple glow surrounds the Party. Well, they're still wounded, but at least no one is bleeding, or on fire, anymore.

Fluttershy, being the kind soul that she is, is shocked at the damage done to her friends. "Oh my gosh Twilight. Oh no Teddy." Taking out more herbs, she trots over to her friends, shrugging off a bullet wound that would have killed Chuck Norris. "Here you two go." She feeds one to Twilight Sparkle and the other to the unconscious Teddy Roosevelt." ((The second one required a little help.)) (5) Miraculously, both of them are awakened and healed completely. "See? All better!" Fluttershy gives them both a big three-pony hug.
Angel tries to not be useless for once and gives Shy a herb. (4) Her stomach wound is healed. "Oh thank you Angel!" She goes to hug the Two Mongolian Horses, but it is too late...

The 2nd Infantry continues firing at Rainbow Dash. "Don't stop shooting until that little communist is dead!" (5 vs. 2) Dashie tries getting up, but before she does, a bullet pierces her ribcage, and another hits her in the Left Hoof. She cries out in pain, as things certainly don't look good for this Pegasus...

The Scout Squad is down to half their men. Two of them had been eaten, and one of them shot in the neck. The Chinese Army were certainly fearsome foes. But the Scout Squad did not back down, retaliating to the enemy by firing SMG bursts into their ranks. (3 vs. 4) Except that they have terrible SMG's that couldn't even shoot air. The Communist Army raises their rifles and points them at the remaining Scouts firing squad execution style. (5 vs. 6) Each Chinese Soldier fires a shot, but so many bullets are fired at the same time, the gravitationals pull is compounded and the bullets clump together into a lead mass before flying into the sky.

The Molested Shocktrooper stares into the distance. A partner walks up and asks, "Hey man, you doin' okay?" The Shocktrooper nods. "Yeah, I just need some space..." The other Shocktroopers decide they should kill Pinkie Pie A.S.A.P., as not to end up like they're friend here. They charge the Pink Pony, Shotguns and Flamethrowers ablazing. (3 vs. 2) Pinkie jumps as she feels a Shotgun pellet hit her Flank. "Hey! Watch where you aim that thing!"

The Bomber puts it's mark on the Chinese Army. "Bomber #62B seeing enemy cluster. Dropping payload." (6 vs. 2) A bunch of Napalm is realeased, and various bombs hit the Army. They cry out in unison, "AGH, WHY ARE OUR UNIFORMS SO FLAMABLE?!"
Within minutes, the only remains of the entire army is ash.

One of the Sniper's gets Wurmple in his scope. Holding his breath, he lines up to the Worm Pokemon's head and pulls the trigger. (6 vs. 1) It's a perfect shot. Wurmple's eyes widen and then it falls over, the only hope of it's survival being a miracle from one of it's teammates...

The Machine Gun Nest opens fire on The Two Mongolian Horses & Meteor Golem, (6 vs. 1) and they take down both horses, their organic bodies of flesh and bone, even armored, offered little challenge to speeding hot lead. Enraged, the Golem charges forward. One of the soldiers manages to toss a grenade and it, and the explosion decapitates it, turning into a pile of lifeless meteor rubble.

Rambo spots Cyan Garamonde sitting on Theodore Roosevelt. "I'll kill you Viet Cong bastard! AGHEAHTOEWAINGEWB!" He roars and fires his Machine Gun at the Samurai. (5 vs. 6) Garamonde-san deflects the entire clip of bullets with his Katana, keeping Teddy and he completely safe! Since he has no ranged weaponry to counter, Cyan took his Tanto Knife and hurled it at Rambo, (1 vs. 2) and the blunt end hits Rambo in the Chest, doing no visible damage whatsoever.

The 2nd Infantry decends on Rainbow Dash, eager to put a bullet in her skull. But all the sudden: "KHANATEEEEEE!" Turning around, they witness 50 Mongolian Warriors charing at them full-stop. (3 vs. 1) The soldiers fire at the Mongols, but their puny rounds can not penetrate the expertly-crafted Mongolian Armor. The soldiers run away, but not before three of their ranks are felled from Turkish Sabers.

General MacAttack walks towards the launching site of the pad. As he gets there, he is stopped by a robed figure. "Who the hell are you?" "Behold! I am Derm the Hellbringer, caster of death, lord of insanity, pimp of-" MacArthur shoots Derm twice in the chest with his pistol, and once in the head for good measure. He kicks the corpse off the launching pad, sending it rolling down the hill. "Who are these people? Anyways," he turns to the Party, "Behold, the weapon of true power, my armorie de resistance!" The launching pad opens, and a huge rocket slowly ascends from it's depths and into the open, held down by a series of wires. "The Atom Bomb! A weapon that only true Americans could harness! This is where you meet your end you filthy Communists! In...10 Minutes. You have 10 Minutes before this explodes. So get ready to die, Mwahahaha!"

5 Turns until Atomic Bomb is launched.

Genearl MacArthur
Health: Fuckin' A
Mood: THE BOMBBBBBBBB.

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemy NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #800 on: July 02, 2012, 03:53:29 pm »

He killed Derm again??

Anyway, attack Genearl MacArthur with katana. Time is running out so I quess we'll have to clear the vicinity of the bomb and disarm it or something.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: July 02, 2012, 04:10:21 pm »

Terribly sorry about Wurmple, zomara. Good for me, though; I get to move up the waitlist! Assuming you die, that is.
Sig! Onol

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: July 02, 2012, 05:44:42 pm »

Teddy calls upon the power of America, and fires the Bullet of Freedom, Liberty, Truth, and AMERICA! from his rifle at MacArthur. After rolling from under Garamonde.

RTD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: July 02, 2012, 06:01:38 pm »

Who will die first?

Rainbow Dash...

Or Wrumple?
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...

Roll To Dodge.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: July 02, 2012, 06:11:25 pm »

Sun Tzu's eyes widen after watching both the stormtrooper being molested and his chinese army being destroyed. "Modafockas, you are ruining my party!" He whips out his Kaiyun and aims at the bomber. He prepares the arrow and quotes part of his book: "If you want to fight bombers like a TRUE MAN, use composite bows, anti-air cannons are for pussies!"

Sun Tzu shoots at the bomber with his bow.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: July 02, 2012, 07:48:00 pm »

Rainbow Dash limps away, trying desperately to find cover, but stops. Her eyes harden as she grits her teeth.

"Not today. I'm no c-coward. I can't die. I refuse. So then, for Equestria, for my friends, and most of all... for my pride."

A certain cyan pegasus goes very still; a drop of blood rolls down her snout and falls. Summoning every ounce of pride and determination, she activates her Limit Break and goes Guts on MacArthur in passing as she steals the atomic warhead from the missile, taking it high into the atmosphere.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: July 02, 2012, 08:14:21 pm »

If I could make a suggestion for Fluttershy; summon an Ursa Major to kill the shit out of the enemy. Stakes are high anyway...
Sig! Onol

RTD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: July 03, 2012, 07:40:15 am »

TCM, after the battle, if both died in that battle, can Deoxys build them a grave first? And be side by side, so that they can be together even after death.
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...

Roll To Dodge.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: July 03, 2012, 10:14:49 am »

TCM, after the battle, if both died in that battle, can Deoxys build them a grave first? And be side by side, so that they can be together even after death.

I guess, if you're into character development and all that. Though it seems pretty OOC for Deoxys.

RTD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: July 03, 2012, 02:16:39 pm »

Let's just say it's a secret of his, or maybe a past memory that is the reason why he can do that.
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...

Roll To Dodge.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 162