Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 321588 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 32: Scarface)
« Reply #1455 on: October 28, 2012, 01:59:51 pm »

((So who's next? Spinal? ))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: October 28, 2012, 02:03:57 pm »

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: October 28, 2012, 03:00:20 pm »

"K-King armored talking monkey?"

Dashie turns her gaze to the honorless Bard, eyes narrowed.

"You bastard. H̷͛̒͛̾͑͛̂͑̾ͫͥ̑̂ͧ͒̈ͤ͡͏́҉̥̱̟̞̩̬͖̰̺̳̤̜͍̜͓̪̯̖E̴̟̭̜̼̙̞̤͇̘̯̳̱͒ͭ̂̽͢͠͠.̸̍̽ͬͨ͋̍̎͟͝҉̳̣̬̺̙͈̻̫͚̝̙̟̬͕ ̏ͭ̍͢҉͇͎̰̫̳̘̻̼͓̹̗̼̮̗̯̼S̸̛̻̠͚̹̠̻ͪ͊ͩ̽̑̑̓͢͡A̾̄ͫ̍̂̏̎ͯ̉͑̾ͮ͆̇̉̽͏̝͍͕̜̘͚̜͓̪̦̫̲̭̰̺ͅV̡͒̐̃̏̎̾̂͏̵̴̭̝̫͙̦̣͙̯̹͝E̵̵̸̛̥͈͚̘̱͆ͮͣ̈́̍͊̀ͭ̚̕Ḓ̦̱̗͚̭̬͍̹̟̖̟̩̳̩̼̱̩̲͆̎̆̒͛̐̈̄̔̉͐̔ͩ͜.̭̹̬̺͍̈̆̓͛ͯ̋͂̅ͯ͋̓́͗̈́ͩ̾̀̀͢͜͡ ̢̳͚̼̲̳͈̬̜͚̞̏ͥ̅ͯ̏̉͊́̕͞ͅM̓ͦ͗ͣ͗̓̊͊̒͟͏̷̠̳̬̪̥͔̦̺̺̮̩̯̘̭͓̬̹̰͟Y̴̢͕͚̭̯̤̱̙ͬ͛ͬͮ͢ͅͅ.̟̘͎̳̪̹̙̽ͥͪͩ͂̐͒͌̆̈̄̍̄̃̒͛ͩ͋̆̀̀̕͢ ̨̧̯̖̰͎̣͉̼̘̫̭̲̜̪ͯͯ̓̾͌ͨ̃͑̅͝͞Sͣͬ͐͊̓͌̅ͮ͋͌̽͗ͮͭ͌̀͏̶̧̪̻͉̯̥̗̺W̯͈̖̺̦̻͉̫̬͚̬̉̇ͤͭ̈̆ͬ͆̋ͣ̋̃̾̀̀̀̚͘O̴̫̜̞͙̫̩̳͛͋̓͒ͦ̅ͧͦ͟͜͞ͅR̢̻̭̜̫̝̹͎̩͍͚͔͙̤̻͛ͩͥͤ̈̽̃̾̏̂͂̏̾̕D̵͙͔͓̦͚͕̦̹̥̟͈̹̣ͮ̂̿͂ͯ̐̽͆͆ͬ̉ͩ̄̓̌̇ͧ.̸͉̺̗̤͇̝͋́̑̋ͨ̿͋̇ͪ̃͐ͮ̾̅ͮ̈̚ͅ"

Go apeshit stabbity on Shakespeare's face. Don't stop until there's nothing left but red sludge.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: October 28, 2012, 03:08:06 pm »

"You bastard. H̷͛̒͛̾͑͛̂͑̾ͫͥ̑̂ͧ͒̈ͤ͡͏́҉̥̱̟̞̩̬͖̰̺̳̤̜͍̜͓̪̯̖E̴̟̭̜̼̙̞̤͇̘̯̳̱͒ͭ̂̽͢͠͠.̸̍̽ͬͨ͋̍̎͟͝҉̳̣̬̺̙͈̻̫͚̝̙̟̬͕ ̏ͭ̍͢҉͇͎̰̫̳̘̻̼͓̹̗̼̮̗̯̼S̸̛̻̠͚̹̠̻ͪ͊ͩ̽̑̑̓͢͡A̾̄ͫ̍̂̏̎ͯ̉͑̾ͮ͆̇̉̽͏̝͍͕̜̘͚̜͓̪̦̫̲̭̰̺ͅV̡͒̐̃̏̎̾̂͏̵̴̭̝̫͙̦̣͙̯̹͝E̵̵̸̛̥͈͚̘̱͆ͮͣ̈́̍͊̀ͭ̚̕Ḓ̦̱̗͚̭̬͍̹̟̖̟̩̳̩̼̱̩̲͆̎̆̒͛̐̈̄̔̉͐̔ͩ͜.̭̹̬̺͍̈̆̓͛ͯ̋͂̅ͯ͋̓́͗̈́ͩ̾̀̀͢͜͡ ̢̳͚̼̲̳͈̬̜͚̞̏ͥ̅ͯ̏̉͊́̕͞ͅM̓ͦ͗ͣ͗̓̊͊̒͟͏̷̠̳̬̪̥͔̦̺̺̮̩̯̘̭͓̬̹̰͟Y̴̢͕͚̭̯̤̱̙ͬ͛ͬͮ͢ͅͅ.̟̘͎̳̪̹̙̽ͥͪͩ͂̐͒͌̆̈̄̍̄̃̒͛ͩ͋̆̀̀̕͢ ̨̧̯̖̰͎̣͉̼̘̫̭̲̜̪ͯͯ̓̾͌ͨ̃͑̅͝͞Sͣͬ͐͊̓͌̅ͮ͋͌̽͗ͮͭ͌̀͏̶̧̪̻͉̯̥̗̺W̯͈̖̺̦̻͉̫̬͚̬̉̇ͤͭ̈̆ͬ͆̋ͣ̋̃̾̀̀̀̚͘O̴̫̜̞͙̫̩̳͛͋̓͒ͦ̅ͧͦ͟͜͞ͅR̢̻̭̜̫̝̹͎̩͍͚͔͙̤̻͛ͩͥͤ̈̽̃̾̏̂͂̏̾̕D̵͙͔͓̦͚͕̦̹̥̟͈̹̣ͮ̂̿͂ͯ̐̽͆͆ͬ̉ͩ̄̓̌̇ͧ.̸͉̺̗̤͇̝͋́̑̋ͨ̿͋̇ͪ̃͐ͮ̾̅ͮ̈̚ͅ"

Go apeshit stabbity on Shakespeare's face. Don't stop until there's nothing left but red sludge.

I never got the technical aspects of zalgotext... how does it work in a technical sense? It's text, of course, since I can't "copy image"... but I don't think those symbols are even in the font database, let alone able to be columnized like that.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: October 28, 2012, 03:34:00 pm »

I never got the technical aspects of zalgotext... how does it work in a technical sense? It's text, of course, since I can't "copy image"... but I don't think those symbols are even in the font database, let alone able to be columnized like that.
((It's caused by the way in which some/most browsers render consecutive sub-  and superscript characters. Each character is placed based relative to the last, so if you stack a bunch of superscripted characters it creates a column of text. Or something like that. Zalgo text generators work by taking the input text and adding a bunch of random characters (many of which you will normally only see in the symbols list of your word processor) in sub- and superscript positions.))

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: October 28, 2012, 03:49:09 pm »

"A knight for a knight, as they say."
Run at Vanguard, stab in throat with halberd, then use halberd as a pole vault, sailing through the air to land on the Knight's back. Snap his neck.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 06:36:02 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: October 28, 2012, 05:15:13 pm »

((It's caused by the way in which some/most browsers render consecutive sub-  and superscript characters. Each character is placed based relative to the last, so if you stack a bunch of superscripted characters it creates a column of text. Or something like that. Zalgo text generators work by taking the input text and adding a bunch of random characters (many of which you will normally only see in the symbols list of your word processor) in sub- and superscript positions.))

I've scoured the symbols list, and never seen about 90% of those.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: October 28, 2012, 06:19:24 pm »

"No! Not Arthur too! YOU'RE GONNA GET YOUR HOUSE BURNED DOWN, BUDDY!"
Apply Rocket Proppeled Flaming-knife-chainsaw to Shakespeare's face.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: October 28, 2012, 06:33:55 pm »

"This is no time to grieve gentleman, King Arthur has experienced the honor of dying for the greatest nation in the world! Better he died a man from England than lived a man from any other country! Something that my fellow country-men, whom we are currently engaged with will soon understand."

Alfred kicks the man-at-arms near him in the head and then pulls his pistol from its holster and places it against the knights helmet. "Your ungentlemanly conduct has embarrassed my country, this is unforgivable." He pulls the trigger.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: October 29, 2012, 01:44:15 am »

Uh.....TCM, you kind of forgot about Oleg.
Use innate Saint healing abilities.
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: October 29, 2012, 02:09:55 pm »

Crossbow the crossbowman.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 33: NPCs > Players)
« Reply #1466 on: October 29, 2012, 04:51:12 pm »

Chapter 33: NPCs > Players

Cyan Garamonde, while engaging the Crossbowman, looks over to see The Boss dying with an arrow in his head; the arrow came from the same man who he is dueling. However, honor before vengeance, and he shoves the Crossbowman down on his back before running down the stairs into the main area, and kneeling next to the Saint. "Don't worry, I'm very well trained in this area! (Fun Fact: He isn't.) He attempts to use all he learned in basic medicine as part of his Samurai training to heal his partner. (2) He looks at the wound...yeah, maybe if this was a simple cut or cohesion he could do something, but this will require an actual doctor, and it would be more risky for him to get involved. "....Actually, good luck." He stands up and bows.

King Arthur dies.

Jackie Estacado whips out his AK47 from his jacket and points it at the first level of seats. He unloads a volley at the Archer, (2 vs. 3) who ducks under the seats and manages to draw his bow under fire. Knocking it, he fires an arrow off at Jackie, (3 vs. 6) which completely misfires and goes in some other direction. Jackie empties his clip, vowing to finish this later. He turns his attention to the Rouge. One of his arms goes on the attack, (6 vs. 2) and the Rouge sees this and tries to run. The arm doesn't waste anytime and simply bites his head and eats his skull! The Rogue crumples and drops the Shotgun. The second Arm goes to Tybalt's chest to get his heart, but it looks like Gordon Freeman 2.0 blew it up with his revolver.

Rainbow Dash avenges the savior of her Katana, King Arthur! She flies at breakneck speeds towards William Shakespeare, pointing her blade straight for his face. (1 vs. 2) At the last second, Shakespeare, who is still laying on his back, moves his head, and Dashie sticks her sword into the stage! She struggles trying to pull it out, as Will stands up and grabs one of his Rapiers and thrusts right at her! (5 vs. 3) He impales it straight through her ribcage and pulls it out, causing her to bleed everywhere. He runs away and fetches his second Rapier.

Sherlock Holmes charges the Vanguard with his Halberd, the spear-end pointed at it's wielders throat. (4 vs. 1) The Vanguard dodges but the Halberd manages to go into his chest anyways. As he screams in pain, Sherlock jumps on the Halberd. The Vanguard falls backwards, and the detective uses the propulsion to jump at the Knight. (4 vs. 3) "What the-?!" Before he can finish, Holmes wraps his arm around the Knight's unprotected neck. The Knight starts gasping for air as he runs around trying to throw Sherlock off of him.

Pinkamena Diane Pie, seeing William Shakespeare mess with all of her friends, fires a fiery Flaming Knife Chainsaw of Death (rights reserved) at the Bard. (6 vs. 4) It misses, though it does have the effect of lighting his face on fire. "AAAAH/HHHH/HHHH/I sayeth."

Lieutenant Colonel Alfred Daniel Wintle proceeds over to the Man-at-Arms, who is on his knees, clutching his stomach. (4 vs. 3) Wintle kicks him in the head, knocking him over. He then walks towards the Knight, pulling out his Webley. His original intention was to shoot the Knight execution style, but now the Knight is running around with Sherlock Holmes on his back. The Lieutenant takes a firing stance and aims his weapon, (1 vs. 4) and manages to shoot Sherlock in the Left Hand. The Detective falls off the Knight, cursing his fellow Englishman, as the Knight wheezes. Angrily, the armored man stumbles towards the Colonel, swinging his Morning Star at him, (2 vs. 5) but Alfred combat rolls behind the Knight. "Such brashness." He stands up and dusts off his uniform.

The Boss lays on the ground. His subconscious reaches into the back of his mind...(5) and the bleeding somehow stops. He wakes up. Well, he's alive. Still, he did lose a ton of blood, and the arrow is still in his head.
Seconds later, the giant Oleg busts through the side of the theater. Seeing the status of his boss, he runs over and lifts the leader to his feet. "What happened to you?
Oleg joins the party!

Gordon Freeman 2.0 stands up, wiping Tybalt's blood off his suit. He looks around for another suitable target...well, the Crossbowman is definitely causing trouble for his team. Gordon pulls out The Legendary Crossbow and aims for the man at the rafters. He lets one arrow go. (2 vs. 5) The Crossbowman jumps as an arrow embeds itself in a wooden support pillar next to him. He mutters something to himself about "Bloody Rag-Tag Cunts" and puts a bolt into his sniping tool.

The Archer perks his head over the balcony, tired of getting shot at. He begins firing a non-stop volley of arrows at Jackie Estacado. (6 vs. 3) Jackie takes an arrow to both the Left Lung and his Stomach. This would be enough to kill an ordinary human, but he's definitely not ordinary. Still, that hurts really badly.

The Man-at-Arms stands up, disoriented, and stumbles around. As he regains full vision, he sees Sherlock Holmes complaining about his hand. The Man-at-Arms runs at the detective's side, and swings his flanged mace. (6 vs. 3) He smashes Sherlock's skull, sending him to the ground, unconscious and bleeding. (Fatal Wound: 1 Turn Left)

The Vanguard flails around a bit on his back while being impaled. Grunting, he puts his hands around the shaft (If you thought "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID LOLOLOL" Fuck you.) of the Halberd and pulls it out. (4) He groans but manages to pull it out without bleeding everywhere, and stands up slowly. He sees his assailant is lying unconscious. Taking the Halberd, he marches behind Gordon Freeman 2.0 and swings the hook-end at him. (6 vs. 6) Gordon reacts at the last second, and the hook manages to give him a small haircut, but nothing else.

The Knight spins around and roars in a bestial rage, charging at Lieutenant Colonel Alfred Daniel Wintle. (4 vs. 1) The Morning Star flies at Daniel, who sidesteps it easily. "Your tactics are brutish and unrefined, no match for-" The Knight then smashes the Lieutenant in the face with his shield, dislocating his jaw and breaking his nose.

The Crossbowman, now loaded, pokes his head out to look at the battlefield. He spots the same Samurai, Cyan Garamonde, who tried dueling with him before. He lifts up his weapon to eye-level and points it dead-center at Cyan. (3+1 vs. 2) Cyan sniffs the air. "What's that smell?" He looks at his Left Leg and sees a bolt sticking out of it. "Oh."

William Shakespeare dunks his fiery face in a nearby bucket of water. (4) He gasps and pulls his face out, charred by the raging flames. He looks over at the pink pony. "Pinkamena Diane Pie/now you die/and..../GAHHHHHH!" Devoid of all sense of his usual witty demeanor, the half-faced looking Shakespeare pulls out his twin pistols and fires them at Pinkamena. (1 vs. 1) He misses. Caught up in rage, he holsters his Pistols and draws his twin Rapiers, running straight at the pony. (6 vs. 5) Pinkamena fires a shot from her cannon, but William leaps right over them like some Naruto shit. "Silly Bill, you think you can-"; As the Bard lands he drives both of his Rapiers through P.D.P.'s chest, and pulls them out. Pinkie Pie's usual color returns, and she spins around derp-faced, dying like an actor in a bad movie. (A clever last-breath shot at Shakespeare perhaps?) "~Oh nooooooooo~" She twirls around on her hind leg one more time and falls flat on the ground and....dissolves into a pink puddle. Is that supposed to happen?
Pinkamena Diane Pie di-....melted?

The Elite Mongolian Warriors see this unfold. "AVENGE THE QUEEN! AAAAHHHHH!" The mob of them charge William Shakespeare. (5 vs. 1) The Bard pulls out his Twin Pistols. "You think a barge of barbarians/armed with scimitars and-" An arrow flies through the air and hits William through the eye. "Well/I'm dead." He bows and dies. The Mongols cheer.
William Shakespeare has been slain!

Spoiler: Shakespeare's Men (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Heroes of Equestria (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: October 29, 2012, 05:02:27 pm »

((So it's Spinal, and Forlance, if Grimm and the other guy aren't responding. Right?))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #1468 on: October 29, 2012, 05:04:49 pm »

"Cyan readies his katana for desicive strike"

Use swordtech.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: October 29, 2012, 05:09:08 pm »

((So it's Spinal, and Forlance, if Grimm and the other guy aren't responding. Right?))

We'll see.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 162