Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 321542 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 61: High Noon)
« Reply #2055 on: April 17, 2013, 08:13:07 pm »

I have no idea of what to do so, the old spice man will take the towel (hat). Because he will always need more.

Also, I forgot about bay12

Welcome back. :3
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Chapter 62: Filler Transitional Turn

"Asinine Sleeper, you will be remembered for your explosive display of semi-competence. Dagoth Uthol, your orders are to subdue that last n'wah over there. Do it now." Dagoth Uthol obeys and charges Bob Younger, (6 vs. 2+1) tackling and wresting him to the ground. Bob Younger tries stabbing the vampire, but he gets restrained.

Applejack lowers her head, before firing both of Theodore Roosevelt's Pistols into the subdued Bob Younger. (3 vs. 2) She hits him in the hand, and trots over to her brother, and takes her hat back.

Suddenly, Sweden. The Swedish Chef takes Several Bowie Knives, TNT Sticks, Beer, Roland Deschain's Father's Guns, Dallas Cowboys Hat, and Firebombs. He looks over to Bob Younger. "SVENSKA PUNCH!" The runs over to Bob Younger, (4 vs. 2) and punches him in the face.
The Swedish Chef joins the party!

Pastamancer picks up Pieces of Gurren Lagann, and The Holy Bible.

Rainbow Dash surfs by and whips Bob Younger with her whip! (1 vs. 2) She actually doesn't.

Twilight Sparkle heals everyone. Yay.

Al Capone walks up to Bob Younger and shoots him. (6 vs. 3) Got him between the eyes. Done fo'.

Big Mac wakes up to a bunch of dead people.

Old Spice Guy takes towel.

Just as the party wonders what to do next, Simo Hayha arrives! "Comrades, great news! While I walked from Finland to the United States, I found myself in a duel with a Confederate Sniper. But when I killed my opponent, I searched his body and found this convenient plot device!" He produces a map, which outlines the fastest way to reach Washington D.C., whilst avoiding ambushes and Confederate checkpoints. "Let's go, for motherland!"
Simo Hayha has joined the party!

Spoiler: H.O.E.S. (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Neutral NPCs (click to show/hide)

New battle coming very soon! Feel free to get to know each other in the meantime.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

Dagoth Ur fumes at the fact that this is the second time he tries to grab loot, but the hand of fate cruelly snatches away all the shinies for no clearly explicable reason. Truly, his hands are a bag of spilling of some kind. He goes up to the Pastamancer.

"Wre- good sir, would you mind handing that apparently holy book to me? I am interested in its contents."

Once he receives the book or is left wanting, he mills about and makes idle conversation with Dagoth Uthol about how this place doesn't have nearly enough ash storms to be considered strictly pleasant.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 04:23:17 pm by Harry Baldman »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

"We're going to need some big explosives to bring down DC.
TOM! Explosion tid."

Summon Tom!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 05:30:36 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

"Huh, that is very covientent. Seemed like we're in for a walk. Let's go!"
memorize map and read book on the way to DC. Also take Jessie's guns.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

Dagoth Ur fumes at the fact that this is the second time he tries to grab loot, but the hand of fate cruelly snatches away all the shinies for no clearly explicable reason. Truly, his hands are a bag of spilling of some kind. He goes up to the Pastamancer.

"Wre- good sir, would you mind handing that apparently holy book to me? I am interested in its contents."

Once he receives the book or is left wanting, he mills about and makes idle conversation with Dagoth Uthol about how this place doesn't have nearly enough ash storms to be considered strictly pleasant.
"Yeah, sure, have it. It's better than me selling it when I get back to camp, at any rate."
Afterwards, he tries to combine his turret with the Gurren Lagann parts.
Once he succeeds or fails, he stands up and shouts a question towards his allies in general.
"Hey! Anyone here been here longer than me?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yeah, sure, have it. It's better than me selling it when I get back to camp, at any rate."
Afterwards, he tries to combine his turret with the Gurren Lagann parts.
Once he succeeds or fails, he stands up and shouts a question towards his allies in general.
"Hey! Anyone here been here longer than me?[/color=white]
Technically I am but I was knocked unconscious for awhile. What questions do you have?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 07:21:39 pm by mcclay »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

Dagoth Ur graciously accepts the Holy Bible.

"Thank you, food mage, I will put it to good use!"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

Technically I am but I was knocked unconscious for awhile. What questions do you have?
"So, is it a usual thing that most of the team ends up dead after every battle, or is it just my bad luck?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So, is it a usual thing that most of the team ends up dead after every battle, or is it just my bad luck?"
"In the beginning most of us would survive but now the attrition rate has gone up. For example..."
Twilight proceeds to go on a tangent about all the deaths in the party. This then turns into a essay about why she thinks so many are dying. It is filled with long words, complex percentages and numerous references you don't understand.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Twilight's mouth is promptly plugged with a stick of butter that the Swedish Chef pulls out of Swedishspace.
Sig! Onol

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Absentmindedly clenching her tongue in her teeth, RD tries to fix the Lee Enfield.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile

AJ strikes up a conversation with Dagoth Uthol: the Ash Vampire Who Isn't Allowed On Red Mountain After That One Party And Is Instead Confined To Kogoruhn, The Place We Used To Hang Out Way Back When But Don't Anymore on the way to DC.
((because why not?))
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Twilight's mouth is promptly plugged with a stick of butter that the Swedish Chef pulls out of Swedishspace.
Twilight spits out the butter in surprise. "What the buck was that for!?"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

På tal alldeles för mycket.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 162