Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 322320 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We missing anyone?

I've got 9 responses out of 10 so far.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

We missing anyone?

I've got 9 responses out of 10 so far.
*gasp*
Hang on.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We missing anyone?
Rainbow Dash.
Aye. She be messaged, but I doubt we'll be getting a reply 'till the morn. Best hold out for the night, me lads.
Sig! Onol

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

((Or so ye think.))

Time for the old standard. Rainbow Dash flies up high! And then fires her Lee Enfield at the Smoker, because this isn't Pokemon.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Chapter 64: Entire Team is Babies

The Pastamancer is the first to move, and using all his courage he hides inside Cannenoli Cocoon. (3) He makes it. And it's only big enough to cover his face. So, he boots up the Automated Turret! And promptly hides behind that too.

Twilight Sparkle enshrouds Infected Horde #1 with her devil witchcraft magic. (5 vs. 6) She manages to control their thoughts! Too bad she forgot the whole thing about reanimated corpses lacking the capacity to conjure up new ideas. And also, they see her magic stemming from her unicorn horn, and promptly run after her. (2 vs. 4) Twilight flees, "Help, get them off of me!"

"Ah. This takes me back." Dagoth Ur grins as waves of nostalgic memory come over him from seeing such a chaotic, hell-hole of a city. Beautiful. He calls upon more allies! (2) Damn, the phone reception here is really bad. Oh well, at least his homie Dagoth Uthol has his back.

MR FOX. Vilseledande. (2) The fox man doesn't arrive at The Swedish Chef's aid. He sticks to the shadows, ready to chop zombies to Valhalla.

Applejack sets her Heavy Machine Gat right next to the Automated Turret, ready to fire on the incoming undead.

Al Capone notices Twilight Sparkle being tailed by Infected Horde #1. "Ay'! Leave her alone! Shejustalittlepony,whyyougottabebustin'ballsbout'sometin'like'dat?" Irritated, he produces a cocktail, lights a rag with his cigar, shoves the rag in and tosses the combination at the horde. (6 vs. 2) The bottle explodes in their midst, and the whole crowd catches on fire. They all promptly drop like stocks in Banana yogurt.

Big Macintosh enjoyed a good ole' fisticuffs rootin'-tootin' smackdown, without all the guns and stuff like that to make it confusing. He runs into the Second Infected Horde, (6 vs. 2) and gives the Infected a proper stomping. Being the hive mind that they are, they charge him over and over, despite dozens of them flying back with the force a strong stallion's swift blows. Skulls, spines and ribcages and smashed and slammed. Soon, Big Mac is standing over a pile of bodies, panting. "Showd' 'em."

Old Spice Guy takes off his Towel to reveal his magnificent hat. And then takes off his hat to reveal his magnificent (1) pin-pulled grenade. (3 vs. 6) The grenade explodes! And doesn't hurt Isaiah a bit. "The power of Old Spice(TM)."

Simo Hayha takes to what he knows best and runs up a nearby fire escape to the roof of a building. On the rooftop, Simo lays prone at the edge, unfolding his sniper rifle's bipod onto the ledge. He sweeps out the scope and looks over his allies, ready to stop any of them from being pounced upon.

Rainbow Dash flies and shoots at the Smoker. (1 vs. 5) She manages to miss, only getting his attention. (3 vs. 5) He lashes his tongue out at her, but she easily dodges it.

The Hunter growls and stays lows to the ground, scoping out the H.O.E.S. for a target. Seeing Pastamancer cowering behind a turret makes him look like weak prey. The Hunter arches it's bag, and then with a roar and a giant leap, scales hundreds of feet in seconds. (5 vs. 2) The Hunter lands on the Pasta wizard, pinning him to his back. It roars again, "OHGODOHSHITGETITOFF" The Infected raises it's claws, (6 vs. 5) and an invisible force slams into the Hunter, sending it tumbling backwards and separating it's Left Arm from it's shoulder. Hayha refocuses his rifle, "There you go comrade!"

The Smoker stumbles in Rainbow Dash's general direction, lashing his elongated tongue at her once more. (4 vs. 1) She nimbly dodges it, but the cocky Pegasus underestimates him and allows his long fleshy appendage to wrap around her. It reels it's tongue back, pulling the struggling pony onto the ground, and dragging her towards himself. "Let go of me!" cries Dashie, finding herself in the 14th least sexiest situation involving a really long tongue.

The Boomer waddles it's way in front of Applejack and the Automated Turret, hobbling towards them both, gurgling and lurching. "Laying down some fire!" A.J. and the turret fire off against the zombie. (3 vs. 5) (6 vs. 1) Jackie doesn't lay any substantial hits down, but the turret decapitates the Infected with one shot. The headless corpse flops down, decompressing it's bile into a puddle that doesn't come close to the lines of the living creatures.

The Witch moans and sobs.

The Charger and The Swedish Chef both are milling around when they run into each other. The Chef puts his hands up. "COME ON BITCH. YOU ARE POO-SAY!" (6 vs. 4) The Charger doesn't seem very pleased, solving the predicament by sprinting at the chef, picking him up, and slamming his back into the sidewalk pavement.

The Jockey cackles and jumps onto Al Capone. "AH FUCK! YOU LITTLE SONOFABITCH', IMMA' KILL YOU! IMMA' BASH YOUR FACE IN!" (4 vs. 3) The Jockey tears it's claws at Capone's head, messing up his hat and slashes into skull flash.

Simo Hayha put the Spitter in the middle of his rifle's cross-hair. Just before he pulls the trigger, he notices a green dot appearing from the Spitter's location, coming closer and closer. And closer. (2 vs. 1) Simo rolls out of the way, but the acid attack manages to scrape him, taking the top part of his left boot off. The rest of the acid hits a back part of the roof and eats away at the surface. "Hey, those were very nice boots!"

Elite Kingston S.W.A.T. Team surrounds The Charger. "TARGET ENGAGED. OPEN FIRE." (1 vs. 2) The bullets only manage to score glancing blows on the gigantic beast. (4 vs. 2) Annoyed, the Charger takes The Swedish Chef, and using him as a club, beats down upon the S.W.A.T., injuring them.

Meatball Monster, who followed the party all the way here from the West, decides to take its own action. (5) It grows bigger, quadrupling in total size!

Dagoth Uthol guards Dagoth Ur. "So master, any of these so called Infected zombie-toids pose a match that I could contend with?" Ur looks in front of him. He points at the Tank currently charging them. "He looks sort of tough." The Vampire casually walks up to the screaming monster, generating fire in his palms as he does. "In the name of the House of Dagoth, stop thee!" (3 vs. 6) Two fireballs arch towards the boss Infected, and then arch right past him. "Oh." (3 vs. 4) Uthol runs away, with the charging hulk behind him.

Tank!
Current Thoughts: "RAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRR-"
Health: Dandy!

Spoiler: The Infected Army (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: H.O.E.S. (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Neutral NPCs (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

AAAAAAAAABITCHYOUFOKKA

Use This Is Taking Too Much Time on the Charger. Try to chop off his arm.
Sig! Onol

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

"Ah, that's right. I've got magic!"
Spaghetti Spear the Hunter. If possible, finish off with a shot from Cortez's Chrome.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile

"Hold on cyan pony comrade! I will shoot the head of the man with long tongue!"
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((you need to put in a bolded action saying you shoot the thing.))
Sig! Onol

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((you need to put in a bolded action saying you shoot the thing.))

It's alright, as long as I can figure it out.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile

"Hang on Al!  I'll blast that dirty varmint off yer back!"

AJ unloads on the Jockey with her Heavy Machine Gun!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 11:10:11 pm by GraveHaunter92 »
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

"Silly giant n'wah."

Summon an Ash Cloud to enshroud both Dagoth Uthol and myself. When the Tank gets to my position, beat him over the head most severely with the Ash Statue while Dagoth Uthol keeps up the guarding of my esteemed person.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 01:27:02 pm by Harry Baldman »

Biscuitlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Big Mac comes out of the fight with the zombie Horde panting but grinning widely, excited for the next fight to jump into.
He takes a quick look over the Battlefield, where small fights had been ignited everywhere.'
he decides to help the swedish Chef by bucking the Charger in the back so he would let go of the human.
if he is already taken care of he charges to aid the Pastamancer by bashing the head of the hunter as hard as possible.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
Use my magic to shake those zombies like its a rave.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 162