Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 322305 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile

[you guys might find the PC's from left for dead (alive or dead)(with one going I hate ponys ;D )]
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bumpy bamps.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

Who are we missing?
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Who are we missing?

I only count 7 actions.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

8 actually.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

8 actually.
Nope, we don't have Dice.
DIIIIIIIIIIICE!
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile

8 actually.
Nope, we don't have Dice.
DIIIIIIIIIIICE!
YOU FORGOT TO KILL KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARN
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile

"Ah! Ya gots my fedora! Ya wanna play rough, huh?"

Take out brass knuckles and punch at the jockey.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Yeah, not happening. Cut that smoker up like the katana is the dice-o-matic and he's pizza.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry I've been busy guys, updating coming soon! Promise!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 65: Knifey-Spoony)
« Reply #2110 on: May 19, 2013, 08:12:31 pm »

Chapter 65: Knifey-Spoony

On the last episode of Game of Pones, the Charger was smashing The Swedish Chef into the ground, trying to weld his spine together with the pavement. "AAAAAAAAABITCHYOUFOKKA! THIS IS TAKING TOO MUCH TIME!" The Chef pulls out a cooking knife before he can be slammed any longer, and slashes it across the Charger's arm many times in rapid succession. (3 vs. 2) The Charger roars and drops him, backing up as blood oozes from it's muscular extremity. The viking man falls to his feet and takes a fighting stance, ready for proper combat with his enemy.

"Wait a second, I have magic!" Pastamancer conjures a Spaghetti Spear out of thin air and throws it at the Hunter. (2 vs. 3) The spear sails over the Hunter's shoulder and embeds itself in a wooden telephone pole. (2 vs. 6) The Hunter screeches and launches at the magician, but at the last moment he pulls out Cortez's Chrome and shoots the Hunter! It was a rubber bullet, but it interrupts his attack and sends him flung elsewhere.

"Hold on cyan pony comrade! I will shoot the head of the man with long tongue!" Simo Hayha pulls the bolt on his rifle and aims his sights on the Smoker. (5 vs. 1) The shot nails the Smoker between the eyes, drilling a hole straight through it's head. It exhales a giant cloud of smoke and falls over. "He's dead like those poor Russian bastards!"

"Hang on Al!  I'll blast that dirty varmint off yer back!" Applejack points the barrel of her Heavy Machine Gun at the Jockey riding on top of Al Capone, not bothering to hesitate an instant. (5 vs. 4) The burst of gunfire initially misses the Jockey, but a stray strikes it along the back. It falls off of Capone, tumbling to the ground.

"Silly giant n'wah." Dagoth Ur Summons an Ash Cloud to surround him and Dagoth Uthol. The thick fog of ash swirls around the two of them, covering their position. Ur waits, gripping the Ash Statue tightly in his hand...

Big Macintosh runs at the Charger to free The Swedish Chef, but that issue has resolved itself now. However, the Hunter and The Pastamancer are still engaged in a fierce battle. As the Hunter regains it's footing from being hit by a riot bullet, Mac charges at it, jumps at the air and strikes at it with a double-hoof buck technique. (1 vs. 5) He falls flat three feet in front of the Hunter. Hey, it's a hard technique to pull off. (3 vs. 2) The Hunter runs by the flopping Big Mac and slashes him across the face with his claws, only serving to give him a badass scar.

Twilight Sparkle runs away from the Zombie Horde like a filly. Except that they're dead. But she doesn't notice. Don't tell her.

Al Capone walked towards the Jockey who was thrown off of him courteously. Slipping his Brass Knuckles onto his hands he remarks, "Ah! Ya gots my fedora! Ya wanna play rough, huh?" (2 vs. 1) He swings at the Jockey, but the agile creature dodges his attack and laughs. This happens over and over, Capone's big swinging punches being dodged by the cackling undead. Fed up, he just punts the Jockey, sending it flying back. It doesn't hurt it much, but it is satisfying.

"Yeah, not happening." Rainbow Dash flies at the Smoker, ready to take it's head off when a sniper bullet sends it back. It erupts into a cloud of smoke which Dash flies right into, coughing.

The Hunter slashes at Big Mac's face with it's remaining arm as it pounces again for the Pastamancer. (5 vs. 1) The pasta wizard tries running, but the Hunter jumps onto his back, sending them to the ground. He pleads, but the Hunter takes it's claws and begins tearing apart his armor, ripping into his back back and tearing open his shirt.

The Charger sizes up Swedish Chef who has taken a battle stance in front of him, knife in left hand, and spoon in the right. "COMEONBITCHYOUEVAPLAYTHEKNIFEYSPOONYGAME? AAAGH!" (2 vs. 4) The Charger swings his fist at the human who ducks beneath it, (4 vs. 6) and stabs him in the pants. "YAH!"

The Jockey scampers about from being hit with the toe of Al Capone's shoe, but it comes back after him. (3 vs. 1) Leaping onto him, it grasps his head, beating on it with it's tiny fists. "Geoff' you sonna' bitch before I break ya' goddamn skull!"

The Spitter lets a glob of acid out at the Automated Mobile Turret. (3 vs. 5) The turret lives up to it's name and utilizes it's mobility to slink away from the acid blast. (5 vs. 3) The turret fires at the Spitter, blasting holes in it's legs to impede it's movement.

The Elite Kingston S.W.A.T. Team surrounds the Tank. "You're under arrest for assaulting members of law enforcement!" The Tank responds to the accusation with a roar. (4 vs. 1) "He's hostile, light him up!" The Team stuns the beast with a flashbang before pounding it with tactical firearm fire. Disorientated, the Tank tries to swipe at them but fails to connect. It runs away into a nearby cloud of ash...

Automated Mobile Turret continues shooting at the Spitter. (2 vs. 5) The Spitter retaliates with an acid attack, which dissolves the bullets of the turret. (2 vs. 4) The acid hits a nearby bench, doing no other damage.

Large Meatball Monster (5) grows into Huge Meatball Monster!

The Tank recovers gradually from the effects of the flashbang, only to find itself in Dagoth Ur's Ash Cloud. Spinning around, it tries to find a source of life. It sees a silhouette, and charges it. (4 vs. 2+1) The silhouette belongs to Ur himself, who can't make a comment before a giant fist punches him out of the cloud and sending him flat across the street. Dagoth Uthol attacks the Tank with fire! (4 vs. 2) The fire whips out and scours the Tank's flesh. It roars, spinning around and bringing both fists onto Uthol. (2 vs. 3) Uthol barely dodges the attack, as Ur comes back to the fray, Ash Statue in hand. "Don't expect to beat me with one punch n'wah!" (4 vs. 3) He pounds into the fleshy back of the Tank with the statue!

Tank!
Current Thoughts: "RAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRR-"
Health: Sustained Tactical Weaponry Fire, Scoured by Flames, Hit in the Back by a Small Statue

Spoiler: The Infected Army (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: H.O.E.S. (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Neutral NPCs (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 08:21:18 pm by TCM »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: May 19, 2013, 08:19:23 pm »

(Question about the status thing: does it mean I have a turn to eat before negative effects set in or no?
The mayo addiction thing.)
Sig! Onol

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: May 19, 2013, 08:20:34 pm »

(Question about the status thing: does it mean I have a turn to eat before negative effects set in or no?
The mayo addiction thing.)

If you do not eat this turn, the effects kick in.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: May 19, 2013, 08:24:39 pm »

(Thanks.)

The Swedish Chef's mouth curls back in a feral grin. Pulling a jar of mayo out from behind his back, he comments, Pre-beatdown snack!

The Chef eats some mayo and then charges back at the Charger, intending to kill it most severely with his knife and spoon!
Sig! Onol

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: May 19, 2013, 08:33:51 pm »

"HELP HELP HELP HELP!"
Escape and make pasta bandages for the back wounds.
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 162