Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Roll to Convert: Reboot edition  (Read 11193 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Convert: Reboot edition
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2014, 10:29:31 am »

Smite my prophet with spontaneous consumption for being such a prick. Will don't put up with nobody's shit, y'hear? Let bacteria grow on his body and convert to the ways of Will!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 10:32:49 am by Harry Baldman »

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2014, 02:06:38 pm »

Waiting on Poketwo and DAF.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2014, 05:28:04 pm »

Workers: try to convert other workers
Prophet: investigate village

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2014, 05:36:55 pm »

Predict more futures, including the guards' futures. If danger is imminent, escape to another village.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2014, 06:59:11 pm »

"Ted just, just be cool bro."
I try again.
(6) A snowstorm envelopes the entire village. (4) The villagers have some experience with snow, so begin to focus on getting warm and inside homes, with only a little screaming.

Meditate on the dream, finding out what it means.
Watch me become the God of Meta.
(2) You fail to figure it out.

Speak to my prophet in his dreams, and bless him with the ability to discern liars from honest folk -- to sense deceit and discern the truth. Impart him with ample suspicion, so he will not be caught off guard should someone in his ranks turn traitorous.
(4) Your prophet gains the ability to know when people are telling the truth.

Quote from: Lenglon link=topic=136357.msg5022959#(3)msg5022959 date=1392789907
Have my prophet go about converting the rest of the village, spreading my blessing to all those who ask for it.
(3) Your prophet heads out the door and begins preaching your word. (6) All who hear are converted.

Give him Morphine. Explain that it is a drug beyond his time, that could save lives as a painkiller, but also make them addicted. Warn him not to take too much.
(3) You give him a small syringe with morphine and explain what it is. (1) However he refuses to touch it after you mention it is addictive, and drops and breaks it.

Smite my prophet with spontaneous consumption for being such a prick. Will don't put up with nobody's shit, y'hear? Let bacteria grow on his body and convert to the ways of Will!
[/quote
(4) The bacteria consume your prophet's body, (5) and are converted to your ways.

Workers: try to convert other workers
Prophet: investigate village

(1) the workers prepare for sleep.
(4) Your prophet informs you that the village is small, worships a polytheistic religion that favors improving science and technology, and has several different sects in the village.

Predict more futures, including the guards' futures. If danger is imminent, escape to another village.
(2) As soon as the guards arrive, the prophet clams up and refuses to tell more futures.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2014, 07:22:53 pm »

"Welp when in doubt open a time portal."
Doing nothing to help the villagers David opens a portal to 1829 and tells Ted to go and meet the people of the future.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2014, 11:06:51 am »

Will shall improve the bacteria's survivability with his blessings!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2014, 12:53:43 pm »

Prophet -> Gather any necessary supplies for a journey and go on to another village to continue spreading word of me.

Village -> Those who worship me receive my blessing.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Malus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2014, 04:22:06 pm »

Find the most trustworthy person among the village, and appoint him second-in-command. Then begin your journey to the nearby town.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2014, 04:34:25 pm »

Aw.

Locate more potential converts.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2014, 05:17:59 pm »

workers: go to sleep
prophet: patrol

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2014, 06:35:14 pm »

I explain that it will not make him addicted if he only takes a tiny bit.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2014, 10:34:00 pm »

Add me to the waitlist

God: Nithrotan
First Prophet action: Attempt to heal the sick and wounded of the town.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 10, 2014, 08:34:40 am »

This hasn't been updated recently because I've been really busy (I'm playing an instrument in the pit for my school's musical, and we're kind of frantic because we lost of rehearsals to bad weather, plus homework, plus a bunch of other stuff I need to finish), but I promise that I'll get a turn up as soon as I can, which may be after the 23rd of March.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 08:41:22 am by Persus13 »
Sigtext

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 10, 2014, 08:36:46 am »

after the 23rd of March.
I'll be unavailable at that point, so don't wait on me for turns, and do look for a replacement for me when the time comes. Good luck with your musical.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7