Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

One or the other... vote once for #1 and once for #2.

#1: Put the Alarm Siren in the Military Garrison, it fits and is one buildings less.
#1: Keep the Alarm Siren seperate, I want to have it near my other levers.
#2: I have traded with Gnomes, build Artificer and Weather Control Station.
#2: I have NOT traded with Gnomes, did not have the chance to build their buildings.

Pages: 1 ... 489 490 [491] 492 493 ... 749

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK-DF☼ V.3 - New release and old post. This will be locked later.  (Read 1796295 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: ☼MASTERWORK☼ DF2 - Alpha
« Reply #7350 on: October 31, 2012, 07:49:35 pm »

I made a poll about it, the overwheliming majority was for removing it, because of the change in the smelter... 1 ore = 4 bars... that should be enough.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

halox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7351 on: November 01, 2012, 03:18:04 pm »

how do you make soap in the alpha? i dont see a soapmaker shop nor does apothicary have any tasks

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #7352 on: November 01, 2012, 03:48:26 pm »

Chemist. :)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

halox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7353 on: November 01, 2012, 07:08:58 pm »

sorry for all the questions ;).. but what about transmuting metals in alpha? which building to use? i see the recipeies in the job tasks manager

Kon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7354 on: November 01, 2012, 10:20:38 pm »

Which logs? Rough, Smooth ? Fungi, Nether, Fair ?

Anyway, 2 small things:

I am doing more work, added more stuff to the alpha. I will merge the modest mod with the FPS improving DF next though, so that update hopefully comes today.

And I booked a flight to Tunesia. I will be in Algeria, Libya and Tunesia from the 08.December till the 12.January, so please dont expect too much in those 5 weeks. Just saying that now.

I am growing 'small trees' in my Farm Plot. When I select 'Cut farmed tree' from the Timberyard, 5 'small trees' are brought to the Timberyard, producing 'logs' and 'tree seeds.' The 'tree seeds' are immediated tasked for transfer, but the 'logs' are not moved to my 'wood' stockpiles; they just accumulate and clutter the Timberyard. All other logs go to the wood stockpile. Wood hauling is not turned off. The Timberyard does give me the option to 'Smooth wood and look for seeds.'  ... Just got a notice I am being sieged. Will provide more info if I find out anything that may seem helpful.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Justyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7355 on: November 01, 2012, 10:21:17 pm »

Whenever I try and run the "masterwork settings 1.9.5" program in the folder, it always gives an error message and then closes. I have no idea where to start.

The error message in its entirety:

Masterwork Settings 1.9.5.exe - Application Error
The application failed to initialize properly (
*). Click on OK to terminate the application.

*: Some numbers, omitted because I don't know what they mean. But I'll include them if you want me to.

zenerbufen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7356 on: November 02, 2012, 01:16:18 am »

Whenever I try and run the "masterwork settings 1.9.5" program in the folder, it always gives an error message and then closes. I have no idea where to start.

*: Some numbers, omitted because I don't know what they mean. But I'll include them if you want me to.

Make sure .net is installed If it already is attempt to repair it.

JosephWongKS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7357 on: November 02, 2012, 01:55:06 am »

If I select "Melee Weapon, Individual Choice" for my military dwarves' uniforms, will they automatically select runic weapons (as and when those are forged), or do I have to specify runic weapons in their equipment selection screen?

Justyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7358 on: November 02, 2012, 02:31:09 am »

Make sure .net is installed If it already is attempt to repair it.

I have Windows XP. That won't work for me.

zenerbufen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7359 on: November 02, 2012, 04:36:41 am »

The 4.0 version supports xp. Does that work?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #7360 on: November 02, 2012, 09:52:51 am »

If I select "Melee Weapon, Individual Choice" for my military dwarves' uniforms, will they automatically select runic weapons (as and when those are forged), or do I have to specify runic weapons in their equipment selection screen?

Dwarves are pretty stupid about choosing weapons, just manually choose it for them.

SaintWacko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7361 on: November 02, 2012, 01:59:42 pm »

Er... I think there may be something off with hellfire imps. I just got besieged by them, but they all spontaneously combusted...

Justyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7362 on: November 02, 2012, 05:26:44 pm »

Er... I think there may be something off with hellfire imps. I just got besieged by them, but they all spontaneously combusted...

By "off" do you mean "awesome"?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 02:45:26 am by Justyn »

DorfMeister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7363 on: November 02, 2012, 07:09:53 pm »

maybe they were Hellfire Imp People's Front crack suicide squad...

SaintWacko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7364 on: November 03, 2012, 02:56:00 pm »

maybe they were Hellfire Imp People's Front crack suicide squad...

Ah, yes, that could be it. They exploded as soon as they entered the map, though, so maybe it was a practice run. Clearly they didn't consider the ramifications of 'suicide squad practice run'...
Pages: 1 ... 489 490 [491] 492 493 ... 749