Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Steam: Missions  (Read 1254 times)

Iamblichos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Steam: Missions
« on: December 10, 2022, 05:35:01 pm »

Hi all... so the new version, I found an artifact that claimed to be nearby and sent a squad after it.  They went out, came back a bit later... no artifact.  Oh well.  But when I clicked on Reports to see the report of what they did it didn't show anything?  Are missions just broken in the new version?

Also - not really 100% topical but god I miss Legends Viewer  :D
I'm new to succession forts in general, yes, but do all forts designed by multiple overseers inevitably degenerate into a body-filled labyrinth of chaos and despair like this? Or is this just a Battlefailed thing?

There isn't much middle ground between killed-by-dragon and never-seen-by-dragon.

Maloy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Steam: Missions
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2022, 07:34:46 pm »

Might not be a case of the mission being broken

Was the artifact at a specific site or was it just rumored to be there?
If it was definitely at the site then it is possible they just failed the mission

if it is rumored then they likely just had no luck finding it. Which, yes in that case it is an undeveloped part of the game to come.
If I recall the missions and civ screen is one of the things to be overhauled in the magic and divine update? Someone else will likely know more on that account

Iamblichos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2022, 09:17:09 am »

I don't think they found the artifact, but the Reports used to give a longer list of "went here, did this, came back" but here there doesn't seem to be any report.
I'm new to succession forts in general, yes, but do all forts designed by multiple overseers inevitably degenerate into a body-filled labyrinth of chaos and despair like this? Or is this just a Battlefailed thing?

There isn't much middle ground between killed-by-dragon and never-seen-by-dragon.

Duegon

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2022, 01:19:30 pm »

Just now found mission reports in the world menu, at the bottom. Is that what you been looking for?

Iamblichos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2022, 06:07:37 pm »

No, I found that button too, but the report only has one line in it.  It's not a proper report.