Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 776 777 [778]

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 854463 times)

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly upset today thread
« Reply #11655 on: May 20, 2024, 03:33:30 pm »

Tomorrow is revision for evolutionary biology (Which fucking suuuuuuuucks)

What is taught in that class? Relations between taxon?
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #11656 on: May 20, 2024, 04:11:28 pm »

In other news, I got stood up for a third time meeting someone to make friends and talk tarot shop. I get life's busy, they have stuff cropping up, and I'm just a stranger that they owe nothing to, but man! I'm generally, not specifically annoyed about it.

Should have not tried after the first time getting stood up. No one should tolerate that shit. People that are like "sorry I'm too busy to text" are making excuses. Fuck em.  Say what you mean, mean what you say or get the fuck out of my face and my life.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

femmelf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11657 on: May 20, 2024, 04:55:44 pm »

Yeah, third time being stood up is either a bad thing or a really good excuse where you turn to the camera filming the movie you're in. Can a good reason happen? Yes. Is it likely? Nope.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #11658 on: May 20, 2024, 06:35:32 pm »

Missed that the vertebrate biology essay had been posted, due in 4 days. Two 1000 word essays. Ugh.

Tomorrow is revision for evolutionary biology (Which fucking suuuuuuuucks), Wednesday is the exam itself, then Thursday/Friday will be double essay time. Then I've got a field trip writeup and an online exam due on the 31st.

Then I'm free!

Except not, because I have to head back to uni and do some more work to catch up with the second year field work that happens at the end of first year that I missed because I joined in second year.

Yaaaaaaaaaay.

I so not miss university at all
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11659 on: May 20, 2024, 06:55:36 pm »

Tomorrow is revision for evolutionary biology (Which fucking suuuuuuuucks)

What is taught in that class? Relations between taxon?
More evolutionary theory, I guess? What causes certain strategies to evolve, how some strategies supplant others, and with this lecturer an awful lot of "This is what I did! Let's shoehorn it into the lecture!". The issue isn't the subject per se, it's that the lecturer was so bad she Pavloved me into hating it.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears
Pages: 1 ... 776 777 [778]