Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 462

Author Topic: Fallout 4: It Just Works  (Read 803565 times)

Krevsin

• Bay Watcher
  • [RAINBOWS:REQUIRED]
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout 4: Basically WH40K
« Reply #4365 on: December 02, 2015, 10:04:43 am »

The Enclave does not exist any more, Neonivek. They done got blew up.
Lies. Bethesda just doesn't want me to have the Enclave's sweet sweet paintjob on my glorious X-01 power armor anymore.

Oh, can we talk about the X-01 power armor? And by "talk about" I mean "salivate over". That thing is hawt.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4366 on: December 02, 2015, 10:15:47 am »

R.I.P heroes and true american patriots  :'(

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4367 on: December 02, 2015, 10:58:04 am »

Lies. Bethesda just doesn't want me to have the Enclave's sweet sweet paintjob on my glorious X-01 power armor anymore.

Oh, can we talk about the X-01 power armor? And by "talk about" I mean "salivate over". That thing is hawt.

I dunno, my Shark Piezoelectric Power Armor (T60 i think? not sure) is pretty damn good too.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4368 on: December 02, 2015, 11:02:39 am »

Piezo sounds Italian though. So... Unamerican.
Love, scriver~

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4369 on: December 02, 2015, 11:04:10 am »

I'm looking forward to finding out all the mesh modding they're going to do with PA pieces. Iron man suits, Veritech fighters, literal WH40k armor (not just paintjobs)...

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4370 on: December 02, 2015, 11:21:14 am »

we'll probably see literal 50-foot-tall mechas or something silly like that

also whenever i look at this thread for a new title there is always a comment about wh40k and power armor.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4371 on: December 02, 2015, 11:30:29 am »

also whenever i look at this thread for a new title there is always a comment about wh40k and power armor.

Maybe a human sized power armor that transforms into a head and attaches to a giant mech!

But transforming does 2000 HP damage for all the bone grinding that goes inside.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4372 on: December 02, 2015, 11:57:17 am »

I wish :/

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4373 on: December 02, 2015, 12:51:13 pm »

Maybe a human sized power armor that transforms into a head and attaches to a giant mech!

But transforming does 2000 HP damage for all the bone grinding that goes inside.
Gattai!

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

DoomOnion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4374 on: December 02, 2015, 01:00:28 pm »

It doesn't help that the game bends over backwards to make him seem corrupt... I mean... well... he has legit excuses... Yet the game always treats them like they are flimsy. Instead of the rational excuse.

Well, this is an American game. All government officials and agencies must be !!CURROPT!! and we must fight back with Chinese assault rifles that we bought from Super Duper Mart.

Greenbane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4375 on: December 02, 2015, 01:10:07 pm »

Pilotable Liberty Prime confirmed.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #4376 on: December 02, 2015, 02:02:44 pm »

So I just started playing this. Not too impressed by the PC being fully voiced. I like to run around and click on shit a lot. I don't want to hear the same 3 lines repeated over and over again in my ear. Also, no voice acting, whatever the quality, is good enough to keep hearing over and over again ad nauseum throughout the entire game without getting a little sick. I find myself skipping through dialogue sections because I don't want to hear my character talk and I'm only a couple hours into the game.

Greenbane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4377 on: December 02, 2015, 02:36:32 pm »

So I just started playing this. Not too impressed by the PC being fully voiced. I like to run around and click on shit a lot. I don't want to hear the same 3 lines repeated over and over again in my ear. Also, no voice acting, whatever the quality, is good enough to keep hearing over and over again ad nauseum throughout the entire game without getting a little sick. I find myself skipping through dialogue sections because I don't want to hear my character talk and I'm only a couple hours into the game.

What does the main character say outside conversations, beyond the occasional "Yes!" or equivalent when you pick a lock? Or "Hey" and "Psst" when beckoning Dogmeat.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #4378 on: December 02, 2015, 02:47:56 pm »

I really noticed it in Vault 111 when everything I clicked on was greeted with "are they all dead?" Again, I'm only a couple hours in, but I'm sick of hearing the guy's voice already. It's probably just me though.

Greenbane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4379 on: December 02, 2015, 02:53:34 pm »

I really noticed it in Vault 111 when everything I clicked on was greeted with "are they all dead?" Again, I'm only a couple hours in, but I'm sick of hearing the guy's voice already. It's probably just me though.

I think that kind of repetitiveness mostly disappears after you leave the Vault.

Voiced companions are rather chatty and repetitive, though.
Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 462