Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 651183 times)

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans
« Reply #765 on: September 04, 2013, 05:33:04 pm »

Kinda meh
But, but that's just about the least meh thing about the new generation! How can you say that?
I just find the whole maga-evo thing uninteresting I never use the starters anyways I always toss them first chance I get just like how I never use the legendaries I always take the time to use stuff I've never used before.

Like my current run in Blaze Black 2 I drop my grass starter for a Ariados and my water is a Kingdra, flying is Fearow, Electric is Stunfisk, Volcarona for Fire and a Gothitelle.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 05:43:56 pm by Alkhemia »
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

neotemplar

• Bay Watcher
  • The [Weapon] has lodged firmly in the wound!
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: September 04, 2013, 11:10:25 pm »

Considering what an enormous pain in the ass transferring was in all previous gens, I would gladly pay 5$.  I mean it took hours to do it and thus at minimum wage rates this is cheaper in terms of time to money conversions.
If not under Neotemplar look for Vellum.

<22:07:06> "Terry": If a kid is old enough to play D&D
<22:07:20> "Terry": A kid is old enough to experience a dolphin being strangled

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: September 04, 2013, 11:13:15 pm »

But what about all the poor dses that were used to transfer pokemon before?

It kinda was a pain, really. You had to catch enough pokemon of dubious usefulness to actually retrieve all the pokemon you wanted to get, and it only works 1 at a time, 6 at a time. Or you had to use palpark.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: September 05, 2013, 12:03:00 am »

The direction Gen VI is taking looks really cool so far.
Yeah, Mega Charizard is the best. (biased because I almost always picked Charmander in the PC "version" of FR, and then got stuck at Brock because RNG)

Mega Blastoise looks cool as well.

Now, I wonder what the Hoenn Mega-Evos are. It's not like we only get Mega Blaziken, right?

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: September 05, 2013, 04:40:57 am »

All we really need is an image of Blastoise cosplaying as Genesect.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: September 05, 2013, 06:21:48 am »

All we really need is an image of Blastoise cosplaying as Genesect.
And Megazard as Reshiram
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: September 11, 2013, 07:10:53 am »

The first evolutions of the starters were revealed. They're all pure types so far.

Two new fossil pokemon were revealed, a Rock/Dragon T-rex, and a Rock/Ice Diplodocus

Theres a new dog pokemon that you can customize its appearance by giving it a haircut.

A new psychic type cat that has a different movepool for its male and female variants.

Fairy is Super Effective on Fighting, Dark and Dragon and not effective on Fire, Poison or Steel. It also states that it is weak to Poison and Steel while resists Fighting, Dark and Bug. It is immune to Dragon

There are two mega Mewtwo forms. The one we've seen so far is Mega Mewtwo Y,. Mega Meewtwo X is Psychic/Fighting.

You can change your appearance at boutiques and salons

Mega Garchomp. That is all.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
It's FEF, not FEOF

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: September 11, 2013, 07:35:10 am »

So we finally have our first four stage evolution.

I do agree that Megastoice looks dumb.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 07:37:19 am by Neonivek »

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: September 11, 2013, 07:44:32 am »

This is a masterfully crafted Mega Garchomp. It menaces with spikes.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: September 11, 2013, 10:01:00 am »

The first evolutions of the starters were revealed. They're all pure types so far.

Two new fossil pokemon were revealed, a Rock/Dragon T-rex, and a Rock/Ice Diplodocus

Theres a new dog pokemon that you can customize its appearance by giving it a haircut.

A new psychic type cat that has a different movepool for its male and female variants.

Fairy is Super Effective on Fighting, Dark and Dragon and not effective on Fire, Poison or Steel. It also states that it is weak to Poison and Steel while resists Fighting, Dark and Bug. It is immune to Dragon

There are two mega Mewtwo forms. The one we've seen so far is Mega Mewtwo Y,. Mega Meewtwo X is Psychic/Fighting.

You can change your appearance at boutiques and salons

Mega Garchomp. That is all.

Also, new type chart.  We expected Fairy, but I don't believe anyone expected that Steel would be rebalanced as well. 
Steel: No longer resists Ghost or Dark. 

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: September 11, 2013, 10:50:25 am »

Regardless of what I may have said previously, which I recall being negative, I think I'm going to get Pokémon X and pick Squirtle and Fennekin as my starter Pokémon. Also I'm liking that they're adding a new type once again. I remember when Pokémon Silver and Gold came out and I was excited over the additions of Dark and Steel Pokémon. Even if I never used them outside of my Mawile and Weavile in Pokémon White it was still exciting having new Pokémon to do battle with.

I also like how they're letting people customize the trainer's appearance in this game. Not certain what I'm going to do with that myself though as long as I can have pale skin and brown hair like I do in real life I'll be alright. Either way after I get my new computer I'm going to talk with my payee about helping me save up for a 3DS and Pokémon X. I won't be able to get it at launch but that doesn't matter.

I treat Pokémon as a mostly single-player game these days and I don't even care if I collect them all. I just want the ones I want in my party and that's about it. I didn't even participate in Pokémon battles with other players in Pokémon White because the only guy who would play with me was very unfair to play with and beat me into the ground every time.  Just give me the Pokémon I like and then I'll milk the Elite Four until I get bored to tears.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: September 11, 2013, 11:16:19 am »

So, if you were to pick 6 pokemon with the intent that they would be pets...

Which ones would you chose?

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: September 11, 2013, 11:30:37 am »

Also, new type chart.  We expected Fairy, but I don't believe anyone expected that Steel would be rebalanced as well. 
Steel: No longer resists Ghost or Dark. 
I... kinda did. Pretty much everyone at the VGC world tournament had a Metagross, a Scizor, or both. When you only get 4 Pokemon at those tournaments, steel's resistance to so many types is a godsend. (I really wish they would do a full party singles league...)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: September 11, 2013, 01:56:39 pm »

What, which one?

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: September 11, 2013, 02:49:10 pm »

What, which one?
he's talking about the mega evolutions. Just a misapplication of terms.
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 463