Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 651726 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Thank goodness about the EXP Share. It's way too useful for leveling weaker Pokemon to turn off, for me at least :P

So where's everyone getting Celebi from? Is it a limited time offer? I'm afraid I don't read this thread often considering the usual topic (competitive builds and such) doesn't interest me...
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

It comes free if you download the pokebank
It's FEF, not FEOF

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile

Thank goodness about the EXP Share. It's way too useful for leveling weaker Pokemon to turn off, for me at least :P

So where's everyone getting Celebi from? Is it a limited time offer? I'm afraid I don't read this thread often considering the usual topic (competitive builds and such) doesn't interest me...
Details as they happened for me.
Transport 1 box worth of Pokemon via poke transporter, bank them into X, claim your 100 Pokemiles/10bp, I chose BP but either works, by going into X and selecting Pokemon link BEFORE accessing your save. Then transport another slew of Pokemon, and Celebi will be put into your link by Bridgette, then access your link and Celebi will show up in the first open slot in your in-save box.
Preferred pronoun: "They/Them".

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You mean a box from an older game? Or could I transport Pokemon from my copy of X and that would work?

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

You mean a box from an older game? Or could I transport Pokemon from my copy of X and that would work?
Deposit or withdraw any single Pokemon into or from Pokebank, if Serebii is correct.  PokeTransporter is not necessary, so it can be from X or Y, or it could be via PokeTransporter from B/W/B2/W2.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thank goodness. All I have is my copy of X; lost Black some time ago :/

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile

The big question i have, and this will make or break the idea of paying for Pokemon Bank...

If say I bought a second X/Y, began a game on it, but got stuck, and my nice little Talonflame from the other would help me? I bank said Talonflame from game1, could game2 receive it?

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

The big question i have, and this will make or break the idea of paying for Pokemon Bank...

If say I bought a second X/Y, began a game on it, but got stuck, and my nice little Talonflame from the other would help me? I bank said Talonflame from game1, could game2 receive it?
Yes.  You can transfer Pokemon between versions (and from what I heard, the official plan is to have it compatible with future games as well), but not items. 

Also, you don't have to pay for it right now.  You get 30 days free trial from the time you download it.  ^_^

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile

Yes.  You can transfer Pokemon between versions (and from what I heard, the official plan is to have it compatible with future games as well), but not items. 

Also, you don't have to pay for it right now.  You get 30 days free trial from the time you download it.  ^_^
Good news, then I will indeed pay for it once I finish my trial.
If that answer had been no, I would've refused to use it outside of importing past gens to current gen, which I am about 94% finished with doing, only 94% as i need to pick up a few legends I am missing, like Registeel.

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans: Don't let your bank run out without withdrawing!
« Reply #2769 on: February 08, 2014, 06:36:35 pm »

Sorry for double post wanted to let you all know I'm restarting on X under the in-game name of Atsuma.
I have no idea if or even how this will effect my friend safari but w/e.
Also a fair warning: I may randomly change again in the future, I'm just like that.

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans: Don't let your bank run out without withdrawing!
« Reply #2770 on: February 08, 2014, 06:43:00 pm »

Sorry for double post wanted to let you all know I'm restarting on X under the in-game name of Atsuma.
Also a fair warning: I may randomly change again in the future, I'm just like that.

Make sure you store all the mega-stones and rare items.
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: February 08, 2014, 07:24:38 pm »

Make sure you store all the mega-stones and rare items.
Mega stones aren't that big a deal to me as most megas i use are more powerful non-mega'd, the and outside of a select few items which are easy to get, I don't really rely on an item.
EDIT: Mega Blazkien was fun, but i prefer the non-mega form by both damage output and design. though Black Blaziken sounds awesome.

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: February 08, 2014, 07:28:38 pm »

You can still trade these items for other valuables, such as legendary or rare 'mons to complete the Dex.
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: February 08, 2014, 07:32:35 pm »

You can still trade these items for other valuables, such as legendary or rare 'mons to complete the Dex.
Not needed in my case, Except maybe for a Jirachi but I have that covered already.
I rarely seek to finish the whole dex and only desire the legends that mean anything to me...like Latias, Def Deoxys, Cresselia, and etc...

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: February 08, 2014, 07:51:25 pm »

If you have any legendaries, would you mind doing a tradeback with me? I just want to fill up my Dex.

I only have Xerneas and Yveltal, haven't even caught Mewtwo and Zygarde lol.

Somehow I don't feel like using legendary in competitive battles ever, not even OU legendaries.

Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 463